Trimming 1500 + plants ... Need Advice & Direction ...

• Thread starter digging
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

digging

Hey Humboldt:

Thanks for your replies. Humboldt, While we are on the topic of my 1500 plants how would you suggest feeding them their nutrients through out their vegetative state on through to Harvest while out in the fields? We are prepared and committed to do what ever is needed to ensure maximum harvest in October.

To our fellow farmers in regards to Humboldtlocals suggestion in providing our growing conditions to get input as to the best outdoor Indica Strain for next year, we are located in Southern Ontario, Canada 43 degrees latitude. We are interested in selecting a premium high yeilding strain not a commercial - generic type strain, for our next years outdoor grow. All input and suggestions will be most appreciated.

Thanks for everyone's interest help and input. I just love it over here on THC Farm. Is there such a thing one can buy a CD or DVD of all the posts that have been made, so when I go on a long trip with no Internet access i would be able to have lots of THC Farmer forum reading while away.

Happy growing everyone !!!

P

pacog

Good Luck DIG. Looks like you are way up North so you don't have to Worry About the Authorities as much, like most of us in the USA.

J

jimbobthe3rd

digging, i don't mean to be rude, but i don't even tell people where i grow my measly 4 plants...i'm sure it wouldn't be hard for some punks to find a 1500-2000 square metre pot farm in the location you described >_>. Just IMO, discretion = win.

The Hippy

The Hippy

Well southern Ontario is a pretty big place so those punks better start looking today.
For an outdoor strain for southern Ontario why not go to Dr Greenthumbs site. Canader eh ? He sells an outdoor strain he claims is made just for your region and finishes very early to fool the punks and thieves. 90 days start to finish.

Plus he ships right from your neck of the woods so no customs to deal with. Plus Plus he says he sells in bulk.
So there ya go

D

digging

Thanks Hippy, for the Dr. Greenthumb suggestion. A couple of weeks ago I purchased a pack of Dr. Greenthumb's Iranian Short Season to try out this year to see how they work out for potenially next year.

In doing further reasearch of Dr. Greenthumb,s gear, I have narrowed down next years strains to three.

All three strains are Dr. Greenthumbs. The three strains are Iranian Short Season, Endless Sky and his newest Strain called " The Dope ".

Someone could spend 100 life times looking for anyone particular field in Southern Ontario and still not find it. LOL !!!

D

digging

Thanks Northone for sharing some knowledge with me. I tried PM'ing you but unable as I am a new user.

Thanks again.

E

eyepinpools

Wow, would love to pull some huge outdoor trees like humboltlocal. Keep killin the outdoor grows guys, and good luck with the 1500 plants. I think my 8k grow is a lot of work...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
How about posting some update pictures of this grow. You should have lots of early action going on.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
To answer the question posed back in... May? June? Regarding how to fertilize, how about you look into fertigation, digging? Installs in-line with your drip irrigation, can be put on a timer. You have to be careful what kinds of fertilizers you put into it, especially if going organic you can't just mix it up and leave it be (depending on what it is).

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
We have planted just over 1500 plants. We are doing our homework now in advance of harvest season, in how best to trim so many plants, then onto the drying stage.

We were all set to purchase a Twister, but have come to understand the Twister people recommend trimming the plants within two hours after cutting them down.

We intend on cutting down 200 plants a night at harvest time.

There is no way we would be able to trim all 200 plants each night within the recommended 2 hours after being cut down. The twister will only trim 4 lbs an hour, so at this rate the 200 plants we will cut down each night would take 50 hours to trim with the Twister.

We would like to utilize some sort of mechanical device to aid us with our trimming need.

What does everyone suggest we do ???

Thanks so much for your help and guidance !!!

go to home depot and wait for the mexicans and tell them....."Recortar Mota"? or just buy a hedger.:bong-hits:

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Id start with just tops.. Get those done and finish up on the bottoms if/as possible... Pull water leaves and buds off the stem and run them thru a pair of twisters... Should be able to fly thru it... Probly need atleast 6-9 people to stay flyin... 2-3 Choppers, 2-3 Leaf/Bud pullers, 1-Supplyin the feeder, 1- feeding the machine and 1 -catchin/hangin buds...

vaporedout

vaporedout

ok i just spent about a half hour reading and there are no pics?? it has to be finished and harvested and possibly cured by now...... how bout some pics!!! im calling shenanigans.

T

tonto

really want to know how this all went, could some one with a higher post count message and remind him, he is still active

thank you:party0045:

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have no idea how a member who's been banned is going to respond without re-registering under another nick. Which would likely lead to another banning.

WTF is up with all these new people being banned, with nothing obvious as to why they've been banned? This thread is over a year old now, but I'm really scratching my head about it. There are several of them who appeared to be contributing members, others barely get a post or two in and then, BAMMO, banned.

Top Bottom