Trinity Clone Run

• Thread starter Leew421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

Figured I would start this now before they go too much longer. I am about 2 weeks into veg at this point. I will put them into flower in about 2-3 weeks. I won't be doing any trellis this time. I did a clone test this past run and they ran great in 3 gallons and stayed a decent height.

Running clones of:
Skywalker kush (Reserva Privada)
Chicle (TH Seeds)
Akorn (snowbud) (TH Seeds)

Lights:
Veg: p600 platinum led
Flower: 2 Spydrx-plus

Tent:
Veg: 4x4x7 gorilla light series
Flower: 5x9x9 gorilla
Dry: 4x4x6 apollo

Pot:
3 gallon smart pot (cloth)

Ac is 14,000 Btu

Controller:
Iponic 624
C.A.P light controller

Exhaust:
Outlet is 8 inch to carbon can on a short cycle timer. Every hour for 3 minutes.

Co2 1100 ppm lights on
400 ppm lights off
Lights on temp is 75-80
Lights off temp 65
Humidity ranges from 33-69% rh

Lights cycle:
Veg: 20 hours on 4 off
Flower: 11 on 13 off

Nutrients:
Will update with more info as I get all the names and stuff.
I have been a believer in multiple sources for nutrients. I'm going to be doing a controlled set for nutrients. I will be using the Advanced Nutrients line and also using the Humbolts secret line to compare outcome. So far I have got great results using the Bio-cozyme, Raw, Adn, and a few others in a mix. So my test will be on supplements and base nutrients. All bionutrients will remain the same as I have a great formula.

I will be updating with info and pics and discussion. I have been doing this for a while and have had to read and study so much info to get here. A long with trial and error I manage to keep getting better.
Trinity clone run

Last edited:
Leew421

Leew421

Just getting taller. Getting soon to the first really feeding. I typically feed easy at first. Mainly microbes and other additives for the soil and root. Once I got that good then it's time to beef them up. Also a pic of my akorn mom huge as fuck

20170304 222314
20170304 222320
Leew421

Leew421

I did some trades yesterday and traded 2 skywalker and 2 akorn for 4 boss og clones. I'm excited to have something different in there. It's funny cause I told my self a while back I would not run a bunch of strains but it never fails. I did a run once and every one of 15 plants was something different. It's tough running too many

Leew421

Leew421

I have used all kind of lights before these and these by far exceeded my expectations on every level. Plants grow different under them in a great way. My cheese quake I got from a buddy that also had some from clones same plant but mine in my opinion came out way better.

Leew421

Leew421

Moved into flower, these guys are starting the stretch. I started the feed cycle too. Got the first 10 fed with the Humbolts secret and humbolt County supplements. I also added bio-cozyme, omina, kelp, humic. Also got a Berry Larry from gdp and a Chocolope from DNA down in the pods. The p.c.k is looking great and on target.

20170313 213358
Leew421

Leew421

I think I'm going to add some trellis tomorrow. I want to try and squeeze all 18 plants on one table and see what happens. I'm sure I can fill it easy. I'm going for 4 pounds off one light 18 plants.

Leew421

Leew421

I decided against the screen. These will do great just as is. My lights kill it on the lowers so not worried about it at all. So far on the comparison of nutrients being used. I see more growth on the Humbolts side but that doesn't mean much yet. Still not enough to notice but so far they all look killer and moving right along. Maybe a couple issues with ph but got that squared up. I got my mammoth p coming tomorrow so I'll feed again then. Going to start and ramp up on fullup and trycantinol. I got some liquid karma to run with the Humbolts and I have nirvana for advanced nutrients. The skywalker likes to feed heavy so should be fun

Top Bottom