Trinity Clone Run

• Thread starter Leew421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leew421

Leew421

wow, was not expecting them to burn.. looks good none the less.

chris,
Me either, the 6 hours was too long I think. I'm set for an hour a night right now. When they get older I'll start leaving them on longer. I'll max out at 8 hours to mimic nature. I definitely will keep at it. They bounced back pretty good. I gave them a good dose of distilled and Epson about 4 days ago

jipp

jipp

Me either, the 6 hours was too long I think. I'm set for an hour a night right now. When they get older I'll start leaving them on longer. I'll max out at 8 hours to mimic nature. I definitely will keep at it. They bounced back pretty good. I gave them a good dose of distilled and Epson about 4 days ago

sounds like a plan bro. i look forward to watching the insane frost build up. heh.
hope you are having a great day sir.

chris.

Leew421

Leew421

So I came up on a deal for another brand-new Gorilla 5x9 that I will be getting for my veg area. Pretty stoked for that. I got a lot going and can use that space for sure. My 4x4 is looking crazy full as it approaches it's 5th week in. I see a lot of trimming in my future

Leew421

Leew421

Love the space I have now. Eventually I'll get 2 more lights for in here and convert to flower tent. I'll be able to run 4 4x4s perpetual.

20170412 213320
jipp

jipp

Coming up on the 5th week
one of the UV damage tops yeah? im just guessing from the taco leafs and over all look. i probably wrong tho.. hope you are having a great morning /day.

chris.

Leew421

Leew421

Yeah, I gave them a strong dose and that gave them hell. They have bounced back pretty good though. I'll just have to wait till a lot later to crank up the uv

jipp

jipp

Yeah, I gave them a strong dose and that gave them hell. They have bounced back pretty good though. I'll just have to wait till a lot later to crank up the uv
thank you for confirming. yeah they are bouncing back.. you arr on top of it my friend.

chris.

Leew421

Leew421

looks good.

i wish i had the room you did.. and also the experience. :D
chris.
I scored on this house, the garage was converted and setup with a wood floor and a vent hole for a.c. system. Having the new 5x9 was a total gift. You have some skills too, it's all about what you try

jipp

jipp

thank you for the kind words.. im trying to learn i truly am.. so thank you for sharing your grow too.

give me a year and maybe i can grow a tomato plant too. laughs

ill smoke too that.
rock on,
chris.

Leew421

Leew421

I had an emergency and had to break up my 4x4 canopy. Once I moved them back I have begun to stake them up. I have over 12 inches of growth over the screen so it doesn't make sense to add it back. Completely sucked and we will see what happens as a result. I'll post a follow up shot soon

jipp

jipp

I had an emergency and had to break up my 4x4 canopy. Once I moved them back I have begun to stake them up. I have over 12 I cheap of growth over the screen so it doesn't make sense to add it back. Completely sucked and we will see what happens as a result. I'll post a follow up shot soon
bro that dose suck.. here some positive vibes your way man.. bummer for sure.

chris.

Leew421

Leew421

On a side note, I have my 12 60 day lemon bagged up and in the flower room. I got my 12 akorn getting ready to go in after this run. And my mom's are getting bigger and almost ready to start taking cuts.

jipp

jipp

well its good to hear its not all doom and goom.. but yeah man lets hope for the best for your other fine ladys.. they all deserve some love.

i guess mistakes, problems are just part of growing even for pros like you.
have a great day sir. i snapped a branch on one of my plants dis-morning. i am trying to save it we see if my hack works or if the branch dies and falls off. hah.
rock on bro.
chris.

Leew421

Leew421

Anything can happen so its best to expect the unexpected. I had to move everything out for a day pretty much. Some lowlife thought it would have been cute to call cps on my girl.

jipp

jipp

Anything can happen so its best to expect the unexpected. I had to move everything out for a day pretty much. Some lowlife thought it would have been cute to call cps on my girl.
that sucks man.. why cant people stay out of other peoples business, i hate drama. life is to fucking short!

well you rock in and rolling now.. fuck the haters.
chris.

Leew421

Leew421

update shot.

Even after the UV damage they are still beefing up. I have noticed that skywalker isn't very productive as far as yield but hopefully the number of plants will make up for it.
20170426 081201

Top Bottom