Trip To Colorado

• Thread starter Capt. Crip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I'm here now Checking out the scene...
NC has those plastic drivers licenses and mine is cracked in several places..even has a little burn spot on it and the people in the shops freak out and give you the "we can't serve anyone unless the ID is perfect..some new thing the city has demanded I'm guessing to keep the kids out..
The one shop that let me slide through had "great reviews lol" but only had like 4 or 5 herbs that were all super small bugs..
The bidder and shatter are strong but it should be..I can taste old dirty basement in the bidder,you know that mustiness and do not have to proper tools to smoke the shatter but it seems dark from the pics I've seen.
I have info to pick up a temp ID that will be here in the morning..
Very commercialized..
I know the killer is here just waiting for ID and to meet up with a friend here..

You have to have a valid photo ID. A damaged ID, one that is unreadable, expired, punched, or otherwise modified will not be accepted.

You do not have the ability to use a temporary ID card assuming those paper copies don't have your picture. Your only other option is to use your passport. Otherwise you get to play the craigslist murder/rob roulette wheel.

Just like smokes, just like booze. More and more places aren't just looking at the ID, I regularly see ID's scanned to confirm that they are legit. You have to understand that the shops have to be compliant, and they have the same responsibilities that other age restricted purchases have. This isn't a local bar where you are a regular and people know you are of age. You wouldn't get mad if you forgot your ID at the liquor store, right? What about the little asshole behind the counter who asks for your ID, hold it up to compare, then scans it, stares some more, then scans it and gives it back. Those kids at the shops are lower wage and will follow the rules.

If your ID can't be scanned then it is not a valid photo ID. Your definition of valid ID and the MMED might not be the same.

Use Westword, leafbuyer, weedmaps, leafly, cannapages, culture, thc, there are tons of publications with ads/coupons/deals, and your best bet is always a local farmer. Stay away from craigslist unless you like to be robbed and ripped off.

Cannapages actually lists the first time shopper benefits which might interest where you go. Good luck, be safe, and please don't murder anyone or jump off of any buildings from being under the influence of the devil's lettuce.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
You have to have a valid photo ID. A damaged ID, one that is unreadable, expired, punched, or otherwise modified will not be accepted.

You do not have the ability to use a temporary ID card assuming those paper copies don't have your picture. Your only other option is to use your passport. Otherwise you get to play the craigslist murder/rob roulette wheel.

Just like smokes, just like booze. More and more places aren't just looking at the ID, I regularly see ID's scanned to confirm that they are legit. You have to understand that the shops have to be compliant, and they have the same responsibilities that other age restricted purchases have. This isn't a local bar where you are a regular and people know you are of age. You wouldn't get mad if you forgot your ID at the liquor store, right? What about the little asshole behind the counter who asks for your ID, hold it up to compare, then scans it, stares some more, then scans it and gives it back. Those kids at the shops are lower wage and will follow the rules.

If your ID can't be scanned then it is not a valid photo ID. Your definition of valid ID and the MMED might not be the same.

Use Westword, leafbuyer, weedmaps, leafly, cannapages, culture, thc, there are tons of publications with ads/coupons/deals, and your best bet is always a local farmer. Stay away from craigslist unless you like to be robbed and ripped off.

Cannapages actually lists the first time shopper benefits which might interest where you go. Good luck, be safe, and please don't murder anyone or jump off of any buildings from being under the influence of the devil's lettuce.
Craigslist is a legitimate hook up spot. Just don't be stupid.
Pretty sure murder for 1/8s of weed is down in Colo. Lol

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Craigslist is a legitimate hook up spot. Just don't be stupid.
Pretty sure murder for 1/8s of weed is down in Colo. Lol
There was a case in aurora recently in which an out of state buyer killed a grower for his stash of less than five pounds. I have not heard of such violence along with such small quantity, considering the amount of cash buyers in Colorado looking for weight. We can agree to disagree on CL, as I do not view that as an option for me. Our risk profiles are different.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
hey check pm....
Got msg from you on phone but it disappeared..
plucking and gutting tomorrow come on out!! lol we have a crew do that no more plucking or gutting....
But a river float we can do.......

Top Bottom