Moshmen

Moshmen

04/28/2023

Lights on Tent Specs:

Temperature - 77.1*
Humidity - 62%
VPD - 1.21 kPa

2 days into week 6 of flower.

Just fed the girls yesterday as they are now on an every other day feed schedule so tomorrow will be feed day again. They haven't slowed down as far as feed volume. The FS and MG are drinking around a gallon and a half every couple of days while the BFG is drinking a little more than a gallon like maybe a gallon and a quarter.

Not much to report other than I noticed the flowers are starting to fatten up a bit along with hints of frost near the bud sites. Breeder said the MG isn't all that frosty but I'm seeing some decent trichome development starting to happen. The FS and BFG are definitely getting more frosty so good sign.

View attachment 1959131
Nice work bro! Ur killin it! By the looks of it you’re gonna have some top shelf bud coming !

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Nice work bro! Ur killin it! By the looks of it you’re gonna have some top shelf bud coming !
Thanks! Instead of my "SoCal" buddy I'm going to refer to the breeder as my "FloCal" buddy!!! 😄

I might need to order some yoyo's. The BFG is starting to flop over. Also the branches at the rear of the tent could use some support.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

05/04/2023

Lights on Tent Specs:

Temperature - 76*
Humidity - 59%
VPD - 1.26 kPa

Not much to report other than the girls are doing their thing. I've been trimming here and there moving leaves out of the way but at this point there isn't much to do other than let them do their thing. I may need to order another stretchy net. The flowers are starting to get top heavy and look like they're about to flop over. The flower heads are pretty dense too so that adds to the top heaviness.

Week 6 ended yesterday, the 3rd. I'm excited to see what they do in the next couple weeks as far as them fattening up. I'm going to leave the DLI/PPFD where it is until the end of week 7 then start to taper down both feed and light intensity along with temp and humidity. Currently, the girls seem to be feeding at the same rate they've been feeding before but I expect them to start to slow down in the next week or so.

So far, no PM or Mites. Fungus Gnats here and there but nothing close to being out of control so I let the sticky trap deal with them.

Florida Strawberry Flower Structure to date:

05042023 Florida Strawberry Flower Structure

Big Fat Glue Flower Structure to date:

05052023 Big Fat Glue Flower Structure

Moon Glow Flower Structure to date:

05052023 Moon Glow Flower Structure

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

05/09/2023

Lights on Tent Specs:

Temperature - 77*
Humidity - 62%
VPD - 1.24 kPa

So I'm going to acknowledge, what I would consider, the first mistake in this grow. I should have hung the second net sooner to support the branches and get more of the flower heads closer to the top. A lot of the branches were laying down and I didn't really see that until I set up the second net. Now that I lifted them up and the net is supporting them I can see there is more light getting down into the canopy and more air able to circulate around the branches.

Lesson learned.

On a positive note, I'm sticky as fuck from tucking the branches through the second net and I noticed the flowers are thickening up. The flower heads are pretty dense. Most of the shoots are 9" - 14" tall. I hope they fill out all the down to the bottom. Would love to have a stack of fat colas!!!!

05092023 2nd net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom