Triple Kush (FireWhite#6 x SFV OG Kush BX2)

• Thread starter caliogk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Big ups Karma :rauch08:

Very excited about this cross. Hoping for a female :dance

Pop'd 5 beans, 3 made it and 1 is a runt not transplanted yet. Here are the 2 lookers for now.

Group Shot

Triple k group 11

Triple Kush #1 - This one is a little taller than # 1. Not as bushy and still needs its bottom sites to grow so I can get cuts. Smells great, very kushy.

Top shot

Triple kush 1 11

Side shot

Triple k 1 side 11

Triple Kush #2 - This one is just a little shorter than #1, but bushier and the smell is stronger. A very candy sweet, slightly creamed lemon kush. The smell is dominant in the veg. space over other crosses I am testing out. I can honestly say this is the smelliest cut I have ran yet. A room full of these in mid/late veg would be crazy! :bongsmi:

Top shot

Triple kush 2 11

Side shot

Triple k 2 side 11

Stay Blessed farmers..

T

TacomaComa

Looking good! im testing her out also. have 3 females about 3 weeks into flower :)

DSCN5943
DSCN5932
DSCN5941
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Those look very lovely, I will anxiously be waiting to see what comes out of this cross, good luck!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats on being able to test these<<>>sounds like a really nice cross>>ill be a looking bro:)

What does the whitefire #6 look like?? I dont believe I have seen her on the boards.
is WF#6 another pheno of Raskal's beans???

:passingjoint:

gtd

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats on being able to test these<<>>sounds like a really nice cross>>ill be a looking bro:)

What does the whitefire #6 look like?? I dont believe I have seen her on the boards.
is WF#6 another pheno of Raskal's beans???

:passingjoint:

gtd

Big ups GTD

It was a pheno the grower "bear" from the Dam found from whitefire beans (he and karma are good buddies). Fire OG dominant, the kushiest one out of all the whitefires they ran. He has pictures up around here somewhere.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
lmao thank you for the link cali>> my question was answered in my own wifi thread

damn bangin karma<<>>nice:)

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hellz yeah those look killer can't wait for some flower close UPS bro good luck.

S

Steve Z

damn crazy strain cant wait to watch this.

did you make that name (triple kush)?

that is going to get damn confusing being the XXX triple og kush and this is some ogs haha. like the pre year monikers its just getting so clustered.

name it sally or betty or lina or something

damn whitefire WHY DID I MISS THAT. hopefully raskal will do the RAGE thing and come back after 5-6 years. god i hope so

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Found this one at a good time! Sup Cal! Stoked your testing these out. Gunna hang out and watch this thread... :)

How long do you plan to let her veg?

Have fun!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet... I'm subbed and looking forward to a good show... :cool

I

inthacutt

i willl sub also, any estimate on when these might be available to get beans????

S

sadhu

Should be a great strain .................saw he was working this line ..............ya i feel ya on the ogr thing .

Peace sadhu :harvest:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Bump... What's the status of the test grow? Hope to this thread finish... :thinking

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
The triple kush ought to be nice. Any updates?

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
I ended up with males last round, hoping for females this time around.

5 went into water, 24 hours later went into a paper towel and 3 are now above ground.

HPIM0613

We need females this time around.

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Wow, thats some crazy shit, all boys! Talk about bad luck, did you open a umbrella in your house?..lol.

//Hope you can knock her out this round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom