Triple Kush (FireWhite#6 x SFV OG Kush BX2)

• Thread starter caliogk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sub'd bro, look'n forward to c'n how they turn out 4ya, Peace SSP

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
hope for females good luck. the only time we want a grl. but when we have kids waht do we want BOYS

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
What up Farm. Camera is MIA, finally got something together. I hopefully will find the camera and get better pics.

Root aphids struck early and almost got the best of a bunch of new seedlings. I caught it spot on this time, damage wasn't was bad as I thought.

3 Triple Kush babies still trucking. The bottom one almost bit the dust and I'm glad it didn't (it's heavy leaning on the Fire OG side, I love that OG!). Transplanting happens tomorrow.

IMG 0166

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
:icon_animal26:

What up farmers. Today is a glorious day... hairs are shooting out of a pod on this triple kush (sorry for shitty picture, more to come.)

IMG 0210

IMG 0211

Unsexed Triple Kush

IMG 0212

IMG 0209

Aligee

Aligee

Those look very nice bruh!!! i like the leaf structure on them !!!

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Quick shots of the sexy lady transferred into a #3 Smart Pot. Word bird :ninja

:damnhippie:

IMG 0228

IMG 0230

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looking good bro i cant wait to run these i was able to snag like the last pack ever of the triple kush and lucifer og on a auction like a week or two ago its gonna be sick i hope those are all fem for you bro stay frosty peace!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice plants they look kool.. I'm likeing how tight between nods.. She is growing very good.. I like the pattern on ur leaves nice & detailed.. I
Thinkin' that's from the OG side but I'm not positive about that.. It's gunna b fun 2 see them start flowering.. Keep up the good work

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Very healthy looking plants! Best of luck with this run! I'll be in and out checking this strain out.

Cheers,
Crom

Freak

Freak

Breeder
Supporter
Looking good CaliOGK, hoping for some pure dankness. keep 'em healthy.
Peace
Freak - CFSB

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
They look awesome bro! My FW#6 x HB Bx1 look just like those girl. That White Fire is hella dominate! I'm about to put my babies in 3 gals as well. R u gonna top them? What medium r u using bro? Not much details on ur grow. Keep up the great work.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Those look very nice bruh!!! i like the leaf structure on them !!!

Always have loved the whitefire leaf structure.

Good to see you again bro, hope you are all good now.

Finally got a female KG :cool0041:. Flowers and a smoke report to follow.

its a grl hell yeah

:icon_animal26:

Looking good bro i cant wait to run these i was able to snag like the last pack ever of the triple kush and lucifer og on a auction like a week or two ago its gonna be sick i hope those are all fem for you bro stay frosty peace!!

You're a lucky man, enjoy them.

Nice plants they look kool.. I'm likeing how tight between nods.. She is growing very good.. I like the pattern on ur leaves nice & detailed.. I
Thinkin' that's from the OG side but I'm not positive about that.. It's gunna b fun 2 see them start flowering.. Keep up the good work

The tight node structure is off the hook. I think this actually came from the SFV, not 100%. looks like it has the potential to be an OG lollypop, which I'm cool with.

Very healthy looking plants! Best of luck with this run! I'll be in and out checking this strain out.

Cheers,
Crom

TY Crom, blessings~

Looking good CaliOGK, hoping for some pure dankness. keep 'em healthy.
Peace
Freak - CFSB

TY Freak, you're work is impressive. Nothing but good things going for you from everything I've seen. Big ups!

They look awesome bro! My FW#6 x HB Bx1 look just like those girl. That White Fire is hella dominate! I'm about to put my babies in 3 gals as well. R u gonna top them? What medium r u using bro? Not much details on ur grow. Keep up the great work.

Yes, the white fire is very dominant.. this is a really good thing. The bear cut is obviously a beast and I can't wait to get some flowers going.

Gold Label Coco 70%, Perlite 20%, Amendments 10%, Dank 100%. That's the medium blend.

After the transfer, the ph jumped up to 6.7. I did a flush of 4/5 gallons of cal mag (90 PPM)/great white/roots excel/B Vitamin Complex (30 PPM)/Base nutes (125) - Totaling around 250 PPMS @ ph 4.5 in the smart pot (#3).

The ppms are stable @ what went in (250), but the PH is still @ 6.7. Scratching my head over here, it will get figured out :evilgrin0040:

HPIM0647

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Updates, get cha' updates!

Hope all is well farmers, stay blessed :ninja

Triple Kush

TK 1

TK 2

TK 3

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good bro! at 1st glance kinda looks like the pics ive seen of the fire cut a bit.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
looking good bro! at 1st glance kinda looks like the pics ive seen of the fire cut a bit.

What up KT! I'm hoping there is a good amount of fire OG in her, shit is tasty. I'm ordering some of your chem soon :)

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
I wasn't hitting her with enough cal-mag (none of them for that matter..) getting the situation handled :character0095:

Besides the fact, this is one hardy plant in general, mind you an OG. This was root bound in a party cup, had root aphid treatments TWICE and I used some unstable coco coir mix. For her to have had this journey and still look this magnificent from SEED, I'm excited to see the flower (and to see what she looks like from clone.**)

HPIM0684

Karma lost the SFV that he used in this version of Triple Kush, never to be made again. I kept the other seedling that sprouted with this female, he is a S-T-U-D. Scent is dominant of Fire OG with a funk to it, very heavy smells. Looks dominant of the Fire OG, the node spacing is tight, and the bushiness of him is bonkers. I've never had ideas of breeding before, I'm a flower power guy but DAMN... something must me done with this dude.

Here he is..

HPIM0661

HPIM0662

HPIM0663

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Karma, this is a motherfucking sexy OG. Smell wasn't there at first, now the funk is coming bit by bit :pimp:

HPIM0707

HPIM0708

Look how even all the main bud sites on top stay (I am sure the way I topped this had to do with it)

HPIM0711

Top Bottom