Triple Platinum OG Fire OG Blue Dream 600w

• Thread starter Taedon83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Taedon83

Taedon83

This is my atempt at doing it right. I've remodeled the room. I still have some components to get. Filter and controller(going for sentinel EVC2)

DHNs Blue Dream. GRs Fire OG and some new nurserys Triple Platinum OG

NextGen.PNG

Sprayed with some seaweed and neem oil when they first got home and transplanted into FFOF. I'm not sure if thats what i'm going to go with in the new main room.

Taedon83

Taedon83

I have some superthrive and didn't use it the first watering. I just fed GeneralOs calmag @180ppm

I'm thinking its best to foliar as much as possible in the beginning to force the plant to search for roots?

The goal is 8 10 gal pots on this floorplan
Floorplan.PNG

I'll probably have to veg for awhile. at least 4 weeks. I'm going to hit them several times with neem/sm90/undecided third I'm thinking organicide or some other good organic pesticide. Any suggestions?

All feeding is going to be compost tea. I'll add a little GW. But I'm thinking I shouldn't use my big bud or overdrive. I'm curious about the whole organic salts vs sythetic salts. I might get too tempted and feed just BB and OD and everything else compost teas very mild...

Taedon83

Taedon83

Finishing up some exhaust work on the room and more insulation/sealing of the room.

I fed a few days ago with a simple compost tea

1 gal filtered water
1 teas molasses
1 teas seaweed
1 cup worm castings
bubbled for24 hours then strained
added 2 gals of water and GWS myco half scoop

Did a double watch drentch and some foliar with a further strained and diluted tea.

They've been hit twice now with einstein oil foliar as well.
Comin along great if you ask me.

Are pictures broken? wtf

Taedon83

Taedon83

Hopefully this works. one is thebabies lookin healthy the other is the exhaust for room

Day 5
Room exhaust
Taedon83

Taedon83

1st Night in room

Got the main room looking like a room now. Moved the plants in there. They look much better. There definitely taking off after the tea i gave them 2 days ago.
The 6 triple platinum OGs in the middle are looking great, I just hope its a legit nursery/pheno. I know the Blue Dream will be fire.. I'll most likely mother it and make my next batch blue dream or half. The fire OG I'm still waiting to look tight. Supposely its a long rooter hence the increased cost/ rarity.

The new home
Thewayitshouldbe
tortuga1503

tortuga1503

nice start. whats the differance between the triple platinum and just platinum?Do you know? I was wondering because I got a couple platinums going

Taedon83

Taedon83

What they told me was that it was a new nursery. and that it was 3 different OGs bred together. 1 being a platinum I guess. Definitely from socal is my guess.

Too me its all just luck of the draw. =P Hopefully I find a keeper one of these days.
I'm on the hunt for the best kush and the best sativa which I'm guessing will be some haze or I love the jack strains. Iwish I could get ahold of candyjack, boss' OG kush, God's pussy pheno of vortex(maybe I have one but we'll see)

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

ya I`m not impressed with my platinum at all.still got a few left to shine I guess.

Taedon83

Taedon83

Yeah I've learned not to get my hopes up but know the blue dream is a greatpheno. hopefully the fire OG is too. The platinum will be bonus if its good. I might just have to get raskal or CC beans and pick a pheno. Tahoe OG keeps coming into myhead. But I'm moreinterested in the white line of raskals gear but can't seem to obtain it in norcal

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Ya I like Tahoe but the people I`m caregiver too love it. I think it lascks a lil flavor but thats prolly me. I have 4 tahoes for the next run. Its not finished yet but the Diablo Og is blowing me away. I already know how it smokes. A top shelf OG for sure. If you can find this cut where you are get it! you wont be dissappointed. Here she is 35 days in

Diablo 35
Taedon83

Taedon83

Did some transplanting into their final 10g homes. The roots look amazing from just my simple tea and GW. The fire OG I put in a 5g because I ran out of coco actually. I'm using roots organics coco mix. I really like it and decided to see how it goes with 100%organics.

Roots
niceroots.PNG

Day19 Veg
day19veg.PNG

Taedon83

Taedon83

Ya I like Tahoe but the people I`m caregiver too love it. I think it lascks a lil flavor but thats prolly me. I have 4 tahoes for the next run. Its not finished yet but the Diablo Og is blowing me away. I already know how it smokes. A top shelf OG for sure. If you can find this cut where you are get it! you wont be dissappointed. Here she is 35 days in

Its funny that you mention flavor because I'ma flavor slut. I've been gravitating towards the jack, haze, and cheese flavors. Purple has been old. Kush and diesels are always nice. I love that pine fuel.

I'll probably skip the tahoe as its getting semi old and theres soon to be better. I'm still not sure on these alien lines and not sure what raskal will be releasing.

I'm always on the look for consistant nurseries and dispensary who handle phenos properly and know therestuff. I know blue sky has some solid stuff, dunno if you still have to go at 6 am to get it or whatever.
Sparc been doing in house clones and meds but i haven't been able to get over there.

I appreciate all your input Tortuga right on.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

ya bro blue sky has legit cuts. My partner lives up there. He`s running their cotton candy kush and pk. I had a pk from him I ran it he came down n I gave it back to him. Taste great just to dam tempermental for me. I wanna pushem and feed em heavy but can`t do that with the pk atleast I couldn`t. Man I would love some of raskels genetics in my menu. I just picked up jupiter og,university hills og and Holy Grail og. My partner says the Holy Grail is unreleased I dunno I`ve never smoked it or seen it. I can`t wait to give these new strains a run.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Roots look great by the way. I was after the sativa I wanted in my stable and found her. Loving the Chocolope. Bomb and the pheno I have is short and quick. I post her up later.

Taedon83

Taedon83

ya bro blue sky has legit cuts. My partner lives up there. He`s running their cotton candy kush and pk. I had a pk from him I ran it he came down n I gave it back to him. Taste great just to dam tempermental for me. I wanna pushem and feed em heavy but can`t do that with the pk atleast I couldn`t. Man I would love some of raskels genetics in my menu. I just picked up jupiter og,university hills og and Holy Grail og. My partner says the Holy Grail is unreleased I dunno I`ve never smoked it or seen it. I can`t wait to give these new strains a run.

Yeah i've never even heard of any of those. But I know OG is becoming its own thing so i'm not superised everyone is breeding there own.

Taedon83

Taedon83

Day 22 Veg

Things are coming along nicely. The fire og and the blue dream of course aren't staying low like thetriple platinums are as you can see in the picture. I was considering vegging another week. But I dont think I'll make it. I wanna see thesepuppies get going.
day22.PNG

I'm curiouse about this fire OG cut. it looks more like a OG cut that the triple platinums do
fireogday22.PNG
fireogleafd22.PNG

Taedon83

Taedon83

Roots look great by the way. I was after the sativa I wanted in my stable and found her. Loving the Chocolope. Bomb and the pheno I have is short and quick. I post her up later.
I've heard of chocolope. Never tried it or even thought about it. Forsome reason the chocolate sounding name turned me off. I'm always wanting like baby-poo gasoline fruit lol not earth tones like choc. but i'm sure it has moregoing on thanthat.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Ya I haven`t smoked it yet smelles nothing like chocolate at this stage.Just starting the 7th week. Smells like cantalope not chocolate smells great. The pk is purple kush Tae. My Platinum Og grows super short no stretch hardly at all. I don`t know how alike ours are but sounds pretty close. Its growth doesn`t resemble my other OG`s thats for sure but the nuggs are starting to look real nice. Og looking for sure. That Fire looks goods bro. I would like to put some of those in the rotation.

M

MedicatedChrist

this grow has produced DANKENSTEINS MONSTERS!. gr8 job/selection:heart

Latest posts

Top Bottom