Triple Platinum OG Fire OG Blue Dream 600w

• Thread starter Taedon83
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Taedon83

Taedon83

Ya I haven`t smoked it yet smelles nothing like chocolate at this stage.Just starting the 7th week. Smells like cantalope not chocolate smells great. The pk is purple kush Tae. My Platinum Og grows super short no stretch hardly at all. I don`t know how alike ours are but sounds pretty close. Its growth doesn`t resemble my other OG`s thats for sure but the nuggs are starting to look real nice. Og looking for sure. That Fire looks goods bro. I would like to put some of those in the rotation.

Always love fruity sativas. Yeah I definately know about PK. I got like 200+ seeds over 2 years ago. Popped all of them and found 1 special PK fast finishing, amazing smell/potency, and it had these crazy bracts it putout. Super kushy headgehog bracts/calyx. But this was when I had my partner in control. and it killed it of course cause hes a tard. So if I ever see anything like that again I'm keepin it. =P

When you find a special pheno you know it pretty deep down. GO ELITES!

Yeah the fire OG's leaves are super cool and I like the structure. I'd be a fan of the stretch too if it wasn't fuckin up my canopy. But so is the blue dream so I'll just have to manage. I think I'm gonna flip soon. I can't take much more of this veg stuff.

Taedon83

Taedon83

Compost teas vs AN

So I have some AN lying around. The 3 part, more important BB/OD even some bud blood i'm considering.. I'm intrigued by the whole organic vs synthetic salts. So I'm going to run an experiment. I"ll feed 4 of the platOGs and the fireog and the blueD with tea/organics till the end. The other 2 platOGs I think I wanna hit with bud blood, big bud and overdrive just to see what happens.

My guess isthat the 2 AN fed plants will have bigger buds and finish faster... But that the potency and or flavor will be affected.

Taedon83

Taedon83

Veg day 33

Well I've over vegged at this point. I was gonna scrog now I'll most likely teepee support cause the plants will be so big and i'll want to turn them.

I just love bluedream. Its a favorite smoke of mine, butits also a pleasure to grow and watch grow. not to mention its a yielder!
bdd45.PNG

The fire OG has some weird mutations here and there in response to the supercropping. Nothing major but I am seeing weird side shoots and 3-6 leaf fans. Which i've actually noticed is common in a lot of stressed kushes.
fireogday33.PNG

The room def looks overgrown but I love it! The cloner is almost ready to take some cuttings and prune these babies up.
vegday33.PNG

Changed my exhaust and added an old dehumidi.
newexhaust.PNG

The plants love the tropical environment i've noticed.... 80-85 and humid70-85... they love that shit. But its bad for spores etc. So i'll keep it in check once i start flower which should be any daynow.

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Whats up looks great bro. Wassup with your platinums? I have 2 and not much of a change as far as my opinion of them. You ever have pm issues at that rh? I run my room at 50% rh. Do they drink less at 80% rh?

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Nice to see someone running full organic in coco (coirganics/cocoganics?). Kinda the best of both worlds, eh? Kudos. Imma watch this closely. Do you even hafta bother with ph? Nice pics. That BD has some crazy leaves. FWIW, I routinely get 3 & 4 bladed leaves on the OGs - esp in early veg.

H

HouseChron

Nice man, lookin like a good start. Do you plan on running C02 in flower?

Taedon83

Taedon83

Whats up looks great bro. Wassup with your platinums? I have 2 and not much of a change as far as my opinion of them. You ever have pm issues at that rh? I run my room at 50% rh. Do they drink less at 80% rh?

They need to be watered consistantly every 3 days. I do a pre water then wait an hour or so then soak em till they run out. I try to count and keep the same ammount of water in each pot. I'm not sure if its more or less 80%. the growth is enhanced definitely so the water uptake hasto? idk

Taedon83

Taedon83

Nice to see someone running full organic in coco (coirganics/cocoganics?). Kinda the best of both worlds, eh? Kudos. Imma watch this closely. Do you even hafta bother with ph? Nice pics. That BD has some crazy leaves. FWIW, I routinely get 3 & 4 bladed leaves on the OGs - esp in early veg.

Yeah why not right? I might stick to the roots coco bag on bottom roots 707 on top if this works out. I know that aeration layering in the soil is important. TY for the props.

When I do the tea I dont PH anything as theres no need from what I've read. And so far I see no indication of PH issues.When I do the in between waterings.. I check my PH cause I add general organics CalMg to about 100-200 ppm or 6.3-7 ph. I have a 3ml dropper that i use basically 1 full tube per gallon. So I dont need to use the pen but its sitting right there so I grab it once in awhile so it stays honest. =P

Pens, PHing, nute lines. Man I'm so glad that I'm done with all that and doing organics. So much easier and straight forward

Taedon83

Taedon83

Nice man, lookin like a good start. Do you plan on running C02 in flower?

Yes, I have a regulator and tank. I'm just waiting on my EVC2 environmental controller before I start flowering and using C02. My room also has a few more holes that i'm going to spray foam once I have all the wiring situated.

Taedon83

Taedon83

Clearing the Jungle

So I trimmed my jungle into a few flats of clones. I used Root Shooters from AN/jiffy. 25 blue dream 25 Fire OG 50 Triple platinum OG. I watered with superthrive @ 6ish PH. I didn't use any gel or powder hormone cause its in the medium. I sprayed with full strength compost tea directly to all leaves @ day 5-7. Great for mold and I barely see any deficiencies. I Dunk the tray in and soak all cubes then dump remaining water. I like to fill the under tray with PH'd water maybe some myco or superthrive. When nubs or popper roots form, I blast em with roots excelurator. Obviously managing humidity at different stages is key. blahblahblah
And 12 days later:
Rootshooters_day_14.PNG
bluedream_clone.PNG
clone_area.PNG

I'm super happy with the results but am still going to try rockwool again as I want to master all mediums. I think rockwool is also the industry standard which is always important to consider esp when taking large clones, which is always the goal. I think 5-8mm are excellent diameters to shoot for. My larger diameter clones were definitely the most successful. I will def use hormone for rockwool. I've used oasis cubes and like them but dont like the hazardous element therefor have wrote them off

Taedon83

Taedon83

Day 8 Flower

The blue dream is stretching as expected. Its actually having some minor twisting on the new growth which I dont like. PH or lights too close perhaps? Fire OG got raped but will give a few nice nugs I'm sure. Triple Platinum OGs are chugging along looking great I just hope its a good strain. I know the other two are gonna be more solid.
day_8_triple_plat.PNG

Taedon83

Taedon83

More Day 8 Pictures

Triple platinum OG:
tripleplatinumday8.PNG

The fire OG is in front with some remaining lower foliage, the rest have been significantly pruned at day 6 into flower. I prefer to do 1 large prune in days 15-21. I'm gonna do this prune in 2 stages because I wanted to hinder the growth more.
Under_Canopyday_8.PNG

Taedon83

Taedon83

Skywalker OG and Pheno Hunting

So I've been after this genetic for a few months and finally got it. DHN's Skywalker OG. Its a beautiful clone in general, which most are from DHN regardless of strain.
skywalkerOGday4.PNG

I'm currently training it with a wire to bush out more as I want to mother it out and clone it.

My goal has been to get 1 killer kush. 1 Killer purple. 1 Killer Diesel/Chem. 1 Killer Jack or jack flavored new age offspring.

I picked up some Qrazy Train and Vortex seeds from TGA Subcool. I'm excited because I can get 2 phenos I know I'll be able to work with. 1 querkle 1 trainwreck. For the Vortex, I'm looking for that God's Pussy Pheno. Anything that can beat out Candyjack(one of my favorites) in a cup is worthy in my book.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sup brah! I was cruising around the Farm and found your thread... Not sure how I missed it in the first place... Just read through and gotta give you props on cultivating healthy and happy plants. How are they looking now? BTW, my Skywalker OG from PNC has the exact same leaf structure as yours... My Fire OG looks similar as well, and I'm about to run both for the first time. It will be nice to see how both of ours turn out... :cool

winta

winta

nice line up and beautiful girls my dude! great job ill be watchin :)

B

Buddy Flowers

looks good man. i use those little white pots as well, great size

B

Buddy Flowers

"Obviously managing humidity at different stages is key."

can u explain this further and go through your regimen? been having a few minor probs as of late

Taedon83

Taedon83

Sup brah! I was cruising around the Farm and found your thread... Not sure how I missed it in the first place... Just read through and gotta give you props on cultivating healthy and happy plants. How are they looking now? BTW, my Skywalker OG from PNC has the exact same leaf structure as yours... My Fire OG looks similar as well, and I'm about to run both for the first time. It will be nice to see how both of ours turn out... :cool

Right on pimpin, whats up. Their looking pretty good. Ima get some pics tonight. I isolated the SkywalkerOG as I found some suspected mildew. I sprayed it with the full strength compost tea i just brewed for my day 17 floweringplants. All other plants remain unnaffected. Even the 60+ clones. Foliar compost tea @ einstein oil = the bomb mildew/bug repelent. The fire OG looks like a low yielder. I like that it starts contained and doesn't bush much. In another scenario I could see this not being desirable. I dont care how it grows if its that fire. =)
-T

Top Bottom