TripsRabbit

Afghan kush Auto
Trips and giggles oo
Trips and giggles oo 2
Trips and giggles oo 3
Trips and giggles oo 4

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Quick question. Is there a way to control how seedy your weed is? Some of this 30% I get at dispensary might have 2 seeds per quarter.. . Which is fine by me lol.. Id prefer that to be honest. Any opinions?

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You can collect the pollen and store it in the freezer in a ziploc with dry rice. Or just use it fresh, just get a small paintbrush and flick pollen on some lower buds.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Quick question. Is there a way to control how seedy your weed is? Some of this 30% I get at dispensary might have 2 seeds per quarter.. . Which is fine by me lol.. Id prefer that to be honest. Any opinions?
The reason that dispensary weed has seeds is because they had a herm or stress nanner somewhere on their flowers. It bursts open and creates a S1 seed or two which are femenized seeds that carry on most of the mother's traits including the herm if it wasn't stress herm or accidental pollenation from poor flower room practice which rarely ever happens.

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

The reason that dispensary weed has seeds is because they had a herm or stress nanner somewhere on their flowers. It bursts open and creates a S1 seed or two which are femenized seeds that carry on most of the mother's traits including the herm if it wasn't stress herm or accidental pollenation from poor flower room practice which rarely ever happens.
I got 5 Rollins which tested over 26%. I saved them, your saying they femenized and might have some good traits? So they fucked up and gave me their source? It's actually my favorite weed. The head high makes me happy lol.. All tingly. While some weed gets me stoned.. But puts me in a bad mood. I got weed that makes me angry and Weed thet makes me happy.. Lol.

Top Bottom