For Sale Trop Cherry #8 (Relentless Genetics cut) 🧬 🍒 🌱♻️

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ganjaman0104

I thought you don’t hunt seeds? That Tropicana terp slaps
i don't currently lol, but love making random crosses you cant find out in the market. I'm sure at some point i'll we doing my own hunting its coming lol. The trop cherry can defiantly use gassy terps,

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Are you still selling clones?
Yes we still sell clones. We took a much needed break for vacation so now it’s time to grind for another 2 years straight 😆. Hit the DM so we can discuss options

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
i don't currently lol, but love making random crosses you cant find out in the market. I'm sure at some point i'll we doing my own hunting its coming lol. The trop cherry can defiantly use gassy terps,
Ya I’m stoked to hunt the OG Tropicana and fire cherry kush. I’m trying to find a nice Pheno for future projects and clone releases and these should have some nice gassy ones in the mix.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Trop cherry 🍒 clones are ready to fly! Bundle one of these with another strain for a bundle deal! Tap in to get your garden rocking with us asap!
IMG 6485

H

hydrodreams

Does the tissue culture container have to be of a certain size or can it be even smaller than the one you showed in the video?

Y

YzermansGoat

Shout out to @ImpulsiveGrower ! Hit him up on Saturday, he replied instantly and had my stuff shipped next day and arrived 2 days later. Could not have been quicker or easier! Even hooked it up with another cut and seeds too!

Thanks man! Cant wait to see how these girls turn out
IMG 4652
IMG 4653
IMG 4655

Last edited:
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Does the tissue culture container have to be of a certain size or can it be even smaller than the one you showed in the video?
It could be smaller I suppose but I wouldn’t wanna have them too much smaller

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
We have a couple Trop Cherry teens available. Tap in fam
IMG 6801
IMG 6798

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
We have another couple teens available! Tap in for the Croptober BOGO deal!
IMG 6850

Top Bottom