For Sale Trop Cherry #8 (Relentless Genetics cut) 🧬 🍒 🌱♻️

• Thread starter ImpulsiveGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
One MASSIVE teen left of the Trop Cherry 🍒! Croptober special who wants this teen for a BOGO? Buy 2 get 2 is almost sold out so I’m doing BOGO deals on single clone purchases now too! From now until the end of the month ✅
IMG 7143
IMG 7144

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
‼️ Trop Cherry Clones available ‼️ tap in and let’s get you growing that verified 🔥!!! Here’s our main genetics thread ⬇️ DM to get started.
IMG 7519

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

I recently started using Root Riots and the roots explode. I have been using Dip n Grow as well. Can you please tell me yoour watering schedule with LARGE clones in those small cubes __ I see you doing that!

IT is easy for them cubes to dry out.

I thought over watering was bad but I had to leave for a week recently and needed to start a couple of Cuts of Ridgeline Runtz: So I just filled the tray with and inch of water and figured what the f***.

When I got home 7 days later I had roots plenty. So now I think underwatering might be worse then over watering root riot cubes. Do you water from the bottom or use a spray bootle or mini watering can from the top? And how often on those BIG cloes. Maybe once a day after the initial 3-5 days?

Thanks for your time...

I will never go back to trying Aero cloning -- espcially after the bleach resistant cyano bacteria or dark algae or whatever gets in those pumps...

Z

Zatoichi

I recently started using Root Riots and the roots explode. I have been using Dip n Grow as well. Can you please tell me yoour watering schedule with LARGE clones in those small cubes __ I see you doing that!

I thought over watering was bad but I had to leave for a week recently and needed to start a couple of Cuts of Ridgeline Runtz: So I just filled the tray with and inch of water and figured what the f***.

When I got home 7 days later I had roots plenty. So now I think underwatering might be worse then over watering root riot cubes. Do you water from the bottom or use a spray bootle or mini watering can from the top? And how often on those BIG cloes. Maybe once a day after the initial 3-5 days?

Thanks for your time...

I will never go back to trying Aero cloning -- espcially after the bleach resistant cyano bacteria or dark algae or whatever gets in those pumps...
Besides bacteria, 95% of online clones are infected with fusarium/pythium and/or HLVD, and aerocloner spreads to everyone. The molds will kill the plants within a few days to a few months depending on heat and humidity. That is true reason so many clone sellers have plants that die rapidly after shipping, not acclimation.

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Besides bacteria, 95% of online clones are infected with fusarium/pythium and/or HLVD, and aerocloner spreads to everyone. The molds will kill the plants within a few days to a few months depending on heat and humidity. That is true reason so many clone sellers have plants that die rapidly after shipping, not acclimation.
This is a little overly negative don't you think. HpLvD and the other issues do exist but 95 % C'mon mannnnnnnnnn

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
This is one of the most negative, inaccurate posts I've seen since joining this forum. I've received multiple clones from people around the country without a single problem acclimating my plants.

The question is, does the infection matter? Most strains seem to be resistant to these problems. The ones that aren't get culled.

Key paragraph from this article.
"In 2021, experts from a cannabis nursery in California conducted more than 200,000 tissue tests on cannabis from facilities across the state, finding that approximately 90% of facilities were testing positive for HLVd. According to the review authors, around 30% of the plants in each facility showed symptoms of infection."

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

This is one of the most negative, inaccurate posts I've seen since joining this forum. I've received multiple clones from people around the country without a single problem acclimating my plants.

The question is, does the infection matter? Most strains seem to be resistant to these problems. The ones that aren't get culled.

Key paragraph from this article.
"In 2021, experts from a cannabis nursery in California conducted more than 200,000 tissue tests on cannabis from facilities across the state, finding that approximately 90% of facilities were testing positive for HLVd. According to the review authors, around 30% of the plants in each facility showed symptoms of infection."

"most strains seem to be resistant to these problems" ?? Wow, that is very inaccurate as well. Geez....

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter

Thanks for your time...

There’s not much of a schedule it’s all about feel. It takes time, practice, with lots of failure in between. Too wet and they don’t shoot out crazy amounts of roots. I would rather let them get a little too dry than staying waterlogged. Just like when you water your plants you want those roots to search for the water so you don’t wanna overwater. Let the cubes soak and then Squeeze out the excess or do a throwing motion to fling the excess water off. In the winter time it’s hella dry so some water in the tray can be beneficial. I’ll even use a pipette to treated each cube individually. Or I’ll use the pipette to pop the cube out of the tray and use the sprayer.

Aerocloners need regular cleaning with some hydrogen peroxide. Soak the pump or let it run with a mix of water and peroxide to kill off bacteria and fungi. High water temps caused by the pump running 24/7 will also cause issues. When using an aerocloner I run it a half hour on/half hour off. I also use great whites Orca, a liquid beneficial bacteria and fungi supplement I add in for my hydro grows to treat or prevent root rot. This stuff works amazing and you only need a half a milliliter to treat a gallon on water so a bottle last a long time.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
There’s definitely truth to this. That is why we are cautious with bringing in other cultivars. There’s plenty of ppl in the DM trying to trade this or that but I have no idea what your SOP for cleanliness is or if you even have one. We source thru trusted sources and don’t rush the process. We want clean, verified genetics that we can then offer you guys. We have a small stable that grows slowly due to the vetting process and my paranoia 😆

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

There’s not much of a schedule it’s all about feel. It takes time, practice, with lots of failure in between. Too wet and they don’t shoot out crazy amounts of roots. I would rather let them get a little too dry than staying waterlogged. Just like when you water your plants you want those roots to search for the water so you don’t wanna overwater. Let the cubes soak and then Squeeze out the excess or do a throwing motion to fling the excess water off. In the winter time it’s hella dry so some water in the tray can be beneficial. I’ll even use a pipette to treated each cube individually. Or I’ll use the pipette to pop the cube out of the tray and use the sprayer.

Aerocloners need regular cleaning with some hydrogen peroxide. Soak the pump or let it run with a mix of water and peroxide to kill off bacteria and fungi. High water temps caused by the pump running 24/7 will also cause issues. When using an aerocloner I run it a half hour on/half hour off. I also use great whites Orca, a liquid beneficial bacteria and fungi supplement I add in for my hydro grows to treat or prevent root rot. This stuff works amazing and you only need a half a milliliter to treat a gallon on water so a bottle last a long time.
After what I experienced trying to run a Sterile aero cloner, and especially since I am a devoted Bennis Hydro Grower, I would try bennies in Aero Cloner. IT kind of gets a little messy though... I was worried those little Cubes would be too small for a monter cutting but if you jam that stem in there without squishing it you get great contact with the Peat Cube Medium....

Buzzy12

Buzzy12

Supporter
I've received a cut of Trop Cherry from @ImpulsiveGrower and didn't have a single issue with the process. Arrived healthy, I've taken multiple cuts from that one clone, recently harvested 7.5 oz. Nothing to worry about buying clones from this guy.

Received 5/12/23
20230512 150916

Back two and middle two are Trop Cherry clones that are mature plants in flower for another run. Still have a healthy mother plant as well seven months later. Just defoliated these for the start of flower. Four Trainwreck plants there too from a clone from California I got 11/22.
20231203 201509

Trop Cherry mature flower
20231030 120622

20231030 120706

20231030 120738

20231030 120821

This is not the thread to post misleading info @Zatoichi. Clones die in days to a few months? I also got Cap's cut of MAC that's at least four years old. I've provided a study and pictures to support what I'm saying, you've just provided misinformation in somebody's thread that's trying to sell clones, smh. Not cool at all.

Top Bottom