Trouble choosing seed bank helppp

• Thread starter Geo420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Geo420

Geo420

I’ve ran across some seed banks that supposedly deliver to us , but the one I see mainly everyone gets theirs from is from seedmans but unfortunately they aren’t receiving no more accounts from our country so I’m looking for a other reliable website I can get some good seeds from good farms .

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

I’ve ran across some seed banks that supposedly deliver to us , but the one I see mainly everyone gets theirs from is from seedmans but unfortunately they aren’t receiving no more accounts from our country so I’m looking for a other reliable website I can get some good seeds from good farms .
i was gonna order from him too now i dont know

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i have ordered from growers choice seeds i got some pineapple gorillia glue and some aculpoca gold i got the pineapple and aculpoca gold to germinate but i wasnt able to get any of the gorillia glue to pop they are in the states

ArmoredGoat

ArmoredGoat

i was gonna order from him too now i dont know
Over the past decade I’ve used the following seedbanks

Neptune Seedbank
Rockymountianhigh719
Heavilyconnectseedbank
Theattitudeseedbank
The seed cellar
Area51 seedbank
Thinktank seedbank
Platinum seedbank
The choice seedbank
Seedsgeek
Simply souvenirs
Nucleus seedbank
Beach city seedbank
Seedsman (if you want inexpensive generics)
Chronic seedbank

I only shop the sales such as last weeks Memorial Day sale at neptune was 40% off all beans. The next sales for most distributors will be Halloween, Black Friday and then Xmas.

CF89

CF89

Look up “in-house generics” and let me know what you think of them. Very impressive buds...

ArmoredGoat

ArmoredGoat

Look up “in-house generics” and let me know what you think of them. Very impressive buds...
Ive grow in-house many, many times. Probably my favorite breeder. Everything they produce is fire. The issue I have is cost. Totally worth it during sales, but I can’t bring myself to pay 25$’s a seed (packs of 10). Best thing to do is take advantage of the sales during holidays and breed those beans.
Here is some shots of a supreme grapes and platinum scout V2 flowered under entry level LED’s. I’ve got slurricane IX, frosted apricots, dry ice and an assortment of others as well as some mystery beans sent to me from my last order. Legit labeled “in-house mystery”

other great breeders I highly recommend
Geist
Old world
Jungle boys
Relentless genetics
Sun grown genetics
CAPULATOR
Cannarado
Dying breed seeds
Exotic genetix
Oni seed co
Pacific Northwest root

all top shelf imo

here is a bit of that grow in 3 minutes (uploaded this to get into a giveaway for the new mars light that I’d like for free as well to test against chilLeds Growcraft x6
YouTube

EFF5D8A3 8A8B 4C0A A6FE 130270BE758C
D21B709D B533 444C B02F 40614A5239A2
BE83C4CE BDC0 4DD5 B75E C1042C4A5CA3
73E698B9 D565 4C29 A26D C899CB7A8001
0748258F 9E53 49FD A6DF DC8D66B58FDB
Last edited:
Geo420

Geo420

Ive grow in-house many, many times. Probably my favorite breeder. Everything they produce is fire. The issue I have is cost. Totally worth it during sales, but I can’t bring myself to pay 25$’s a seed (packs of 10). Best thing to do is take advantage of the sales during holidays and breed those beans.
Here is some shots of a supreme grapes and platinum scout V2 flowered under entry level LED’s. I’ve got slurricane IX, frosted apricots, dry ice and an assortment of others as well as some mystery beans sent to me from my last order. Legit labeled “in-house mystery”

other great breeders I highly recommend
Geist
Old world
Jungle boys
Relentless genetics
Sun grown genetics
CAPULATOR
Cannarado
Dying breed seeds
Exotic genetix
Oni seed co
Pacific Northwest root

all top shelf imo

here is a bit of that grow in 3 minutes (uploaded this to get into a giveaway for the new mars light that I’d like for free as well to test against chilLeds Growcraft x6
YouTube
Impressive genetics, but aint none without the grower behind it props bro and cheers , hit me up and let's work 🤝

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Poekie from here mails to the states as well I think.
I'm super impressed with the Afghan Auto from him that I just finished, lovely potent and a very good return making dry sift.
Do a search for pictures of his stuff from members, the Magnum can grow some insane big main colas :-)
I have just started a Magnum and a Pina from him as well, I'll post pictures when they grow up a little.

Growrx

Growrx

207 genetics is another decent one Iv ordered from.
As mentioned above, Neptune, platinum, and Nucleus all have amazing genetics regular and fem seeds. Tiki madman is one of my favorite breeders

Homesteader

Homesteader

North Atlantic Seed Company is out of Maine and very reliable. All seeds are in blister packs and ship quickly

Planewreck

Planewreck

A Nobody.
Supporter
Ive had good luck with ilgm.Great customer service.Also a veteran,got a buddy in Afghanastan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom