Tru Blue , KONA Sunset , Blue Buddah, +++

• Thread starter ZONER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Awesome update Z.. Bet they smoke and taste as dank as they look brother.. Taste comparison next sir?..

ZONER

ZONER

Oh yes .... Yes ... Yes ....DP
Well the girls have been hanging in the dark tent for 12 days now, fan running and RH at 55 - 65 through out the day temps fluctuating a bit from 54 degrees to 68 but I will start trimming tomorrow and post pics of the finished nugs ..... And then a smoke report to follow ....

ZONER

ZONER

Well the girls have been hanging in the dark tent for 12 days now, fan running and RH at 55 - 65 through out the day temps fluctuating a bit from 54 degrees to 68 but I will start trimming tomorrow and post pics of the finished nugs ..... And then a smoke report to follow ....
heres a pic of a freshly trimmed BLUE BUDDAH bud ...... oh and I was surprised to find one bean hidden in the girl ..Hmmmmmm maybe a magic bean?
PA170958

AND NOW THE MAGIC BEAN ..... ITS SOAKING NOW GOTTA POP IT ....
PA170963

I WILL BE TRIMMING UP THE KONA SUNSET TOMMORROW AND THE TRU BLUE AFTER THAT .....

ZONER

ZONER

heres a pic of a freshly trimmed BLUE BUDDAH bud ...... oh and I was surprised to find one bean hidden in the girl ..Hmmmmmm maybe a magic bean?
View attachment 409421
View attachment 409422
I WILL BE TRIMMING UP THE KONA SUNSET TOMMORROW AND THE TRU BLUE AFTER THAT .....
Well folks one of the KONA SUNSETS gave me quite the surprise, while trimming the last branches I found "SEEDS" not 5 or 6 but ...... 210 beans. But the other side was void of any seeds just sticky buds ..... Wondering who the daddy was on this one, like Forest said life is like a box of chocolates .... Ya never know what ya gonna get ... Well at least till I grow them out ...
Lets hope my TRU BLUE is void of the same....lol.

See ya tomorrow farmers.

ZONER

ZONER

View attachment 409421
View attachment 409422
Well that single bean soaked for 24 hours in a shot glass and was then put in a cotton pad inside a zip lock bag and put on top of the water heater last night .... It now has spouted a tail within 12 hours .. So the mom was the Blue Buddah and the male was either an OG KUSH or a KONA SUNSET.

The seed has now been placed into a nice red solo cup. Let see what the future holds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom