• Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dagobaker

thinking of working on a true blueberry from dj short
there were several phenos from the original seeds
then the f2s i grew out were just as diverse
so................
ive found "THE" tb cut.........call it my crinkle cut.....(due to the crinkled leaves)
i chopped it down (the f2 cr cut) and will have some macros
i kept the bottom 1/2 for an expermint/next step in the cubing
this will be an interesting project since the cr cut is so different than the other "normal" phenos.......
i took pollen from the original tblue grow and BX to this cr cut
so in english...........the killer cr cut true blue f2 is back crosses to the orginal true blueberry pollen (from the original seed run)
its really more simple than im explaining......
i want to creat a true blueberry ibl..........
few pics of the crinkle cut..........no male pics sorry

True blueberry cubing project
True blueberry cubing project 2
True blueberry cubing project 3
True blueberry cubing project 4
True blueberry cubing project 5
True blueberry cubing project 6
True blueberry cubing project 7
JAWS

JAWS

very nice my friend....

work that shite out and get some beanage to the peeps, still unclear why there are not more BLUEBERRY seeds around and getable for the masses...
back to work:RastaBong:

B

biggs

very nice my friend....

work that shite out and get some beanage to the peeps, still unclear why there are not more BLUEBERRY seeds around and getable for the masses...
back to work:RastaBong:

have you checked out the blueberry sativa over at sannies by e$kobar? looks killa.

those plants look dank dagobaker. can't wait till you release some seeds. only ever tried dp's version. and it wasn't all that. good luck with the rest of your project mate. :smiley_joint:

420king-MASSES

gotta love true blueberry its that blue berry yum yum //hey pm me if you release any gear i love blueberry and it would be a great strain to cross to the mass super skunk which i have access to//all in all your work looks kick ass so far keep it up brotha you got bang ass genes there

R

robz

Looking sweet brotha. Can you explain a little more in plain English for me as I'm new & experimenting with a breeding project myself your cubing method? I'm doing a THC Bomb female pollinated by a Querkle male in this forum. But I'm a little green let's say lol. I need to really know how I go about cubing or backcrossing to stabilize my line.

D

dagobaker

i havent done any cubing before.........just hill billy breeding (just like some of these big name companies selling f1s and f2s as legit)
i want the blue ibl as much for the male breeding aspect.........
there are certain traits id love to lock down
yield
speed
trichome
flavor
color
this is a sativa buzz thats perfect for all day love fun with flavor galore and smell and bag appeal galore
im not looking for a knock down stone here............thats where my chemdog comes in :)
(im kinda shocked at the responce lol.......thankx)

D

dagobaker

btw the cola is about the size of a 1 litre bottle of coke
ive grown out 20 tb beans and probalby 30 f2s and this is the dankest and fattest pheno so im keeping her and would LOVE to create true breeding stock based on her and even more him
normally they say it takes 6 back crosses to achieve a cube..........who knows

R

robz

btw the cola is about the size of a 1 litre bottle of coke
ive grown out 20 tb beans and probalby 30 f2s and this is the dankest and fattest pheno so im keeping her and would LOVE to create true breeding stock based on her and even more him
normally they say it takes 6 back crosses to achieve a cube..........who knows

So you backcross it with the seeds you get out of the first F-1 cross? Sorry for my confusion.

D

dagobaker

So you backcross it with the seeds you get out of the first F-1 cross? Sorry for my confusion.

im taking pollen from the original seed run (from the 20 beans i bought)
then i put that on the killa crinkle cut tb f2 (from crossing the best female with all of the males from the original seeds)
that will be considered a BX.........
idea is to make 50% of the plants (this is in a perfect world) that killa crinkle cut..............
next step will be to grow them out (the TBlue BX) and then take all of the males (the healthy stronge one) and then continue to back cross to the original mother (only way i wont keep back crossing is if i find one of the back crosses is danker than the crinkle cut)
sorry trying to be simple and its more less understood

R

robz

im taking pollen from the original seed run (from the 20 beans i bought)
then i put that on the killa crinkle cut tb f2 (from crossing the best female with all of the males from the original seeds)
that will be considered a BX.........
idea is to make 50% of the plants (this is in a perfect world) that killa crinkle cut..............
next step will be to grow them out (the TBlue BX) and then take all of the males (the healthy stronge one) and then continue to back cross to the original mother (only way i wont keep back crossing is if i find one of the back crosses is danker than the crinkle cut)
sorry trying to be simple and its more less understood
alright I understand now.

purpleberry

purpleberry

The TBB is pretty much the only thing ive pollen chucked with, It was one the first seeds ive ever grown and did a open pollenation with a 10 pack. And crossed it to a few things. I believe its already a ibl, and is really intended to be used for crossong with i think. It does pass down that BB smell and taste pretty good, and a some color.
By it self it really has that uplifting clear hi that i enjoy, I just poped 10-12 f2s to get a cut from and hopefully a male that im going to hit GDP with, to hopefully make it more mold resisitant. The TBB i did outside last year didnt get one bit of bud rot. My last run of F2s i got a few sterile males. And almost all my seedlings are showing the crinkle leaves in the F2s I just poped, Really not the best genetics, but def the some dank bud. Yes you got good one there I always get the long skinny buds, except outside it got soda can size nugs and yielded good.

D

dagobaker

well its very much NOT an ibl lol
i grew out 15 f2s and only got 1 of the crinkle cut.............
this is as much for breeding and experiencing a cubing project
its not powerful but is a great up high .........great for all day long and flavor galore
i bet this will be great for things like sour diesel and other sativas to bring the stretch down ........speed them up.......and of course flavor
if my plant (im revegging and pollenating) takes those will be a bx of f2

B

biggs

its defo not an ibl. Theres too much variation between each plant to be an ibl. The way i understand an ibl to be is, that theres very little variation between plants. They should all more or less be the same? Or have i got it wrong?

purpleberry

purpleberry

The seed stock “True Blueberry” currently under scrutiny derived from f2’s that were very “BK” or Berry Kush-like. These f2 “BK”’s were crossed with very “TF”, or “True Floral”, sometimes referred to as “Temple Flo”, mates in the f3 and/or f4 generation to brighten the head considerably. Once the right mix was discovered these f4’s (and beyond) crosses were inline bred (filial crossed) to stabilize the proper traits. The “flo” pheno’s are closer to the “TF” (“True Floral”, “Temple Flo”), headier side of the mix, most reminiscent of the Highland Oaxaca Gold.

I pulled this from a google search, I would think inline bred and ibl or the same thing.

D

dagobaker

pic of the experiment
added the pollen to the plant i just chopped
im going to try and reveg her and grow out the seeds at the same time
not sure if it will take or not........if now im going to grow out a clone and do it

IMG 06720001
IMG 06740001
A

andy107

Cool project dude and sweet lookin girl you got there..heres a pic of a TBB f2 im running right now. Its day 24 of flower now and the undersides of the leaves are turning purple which has me all excited lol.

PB230483
D

dagobaker

nice looking plants
no crinkle cut phenos huh................
only about 10% for me turned out crinkle.....maybe 5%
that why im trying to get all crinkle cuts eventually
it was my dankest and best yielding and most color
love that dark green u got there

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
great project you got going here dago. cubeing would be 4 crosses for the 4 corners of the cube.
cross 1= f1 50%
cross 2=bx1 75%
cross 3=bx2 88%
cross 4=bx3 or cubed 94%

Latest posts

Top Bottom