true blueberry cubing project

• Thread starter dagobaker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dagobaker

ok update (no pics)
the true blue has successfully reveggeed...........i dont think the seeds took though not sure
now i can get this mission bak on track

FarmerGreen

FarmerGreen

Nice project Dagobaker!

I'll be sure to check in on this thread from time to time. I love the Sativa leaning BB phenos - just not enough of em.

D

dagobaker

this strain is a nice hybrid more body than head but damn good stuff...........

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
that is some color!!the potency is there your saying?? it just seems that soo many of the purple purple strains(not temp releated) lack in the potency area...if she is meeting up to that then you have your self what looks to be a sick cross brah!!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
killing it dago. plant looks great. what kinda smells are you getting off her? what kinda flower times does she have?

D

dagobaker

that is some color!!the potency is there your saying?? it just seems that soo many of the purple purple strains(not temp releated) lack in the potency area...if she is meeting up to that then you have your self what looks to be a sick cross brah!!
the cheese brings the punch and some flavor but the blue brings the flavor and the 2 give u a nice body high with a touch of up in there too

D

dagobaker

killing it dago. plant looks great. what kinda smells are you getting off her? what kinda flower times does she have?

the plant smells just like the cheese
this was the seed run so i dont have a perfect idea on finishing time
8 weeks seems right but for commercial i bet maybe 7 weeks............
i have the mom revegging (no signs of new gr yet) and then ill b taking million cuts
i have the bx to trueblueberrry and some ix from various other phenos too..........
eventually i want to create the blackcheese pheno as an ibl
im working on a seedbank with a friend
im working on 3 and so is he........

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

One thing caught my eye in your very first post I may have to go back and look at it but didn't you say your F1's were all over the place.Didn't you start from F1 seed I can see the F2's jumping around but the F1 should have been alot like,am a lil confused on that post about the F1 and 2's if this was supposed true breeding.....n8tive

D

dagobaker

One thing caught my eye in your very first post I may have to go back and look at it but didn't you say your F1's were all over the place.Didn't you start from F1 seed I can see the F2's jumping around but the F1 should have been alot like,am a lil confused on that post about the F1 and 2's if this was supposed true breeding.....n8tive
when u cross 2 diff strains ur going to get several things
usually its 50% hybrids 25% look like mom and 25% look like dad
the f2s can be more unstable or less depending on how u cross
i llike to take the mom i like the bst and cross with all the good looking dads........

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Nice work Bro. I miss my True Blue pheno, it was the best yielding strain I have had and a great all day smoke too. Here are some pics
That's the original blueberry... true blueberry is a gold bud but has the effects as discrib3d on leafly an that great blueberry tdtate but I don't see true blue anywhere. Or the other like 5 blueberry strains dj short had. Or grape crush.

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Ok cool..here she is at day 28..any ideas on how long to take her?
That looks like true blueberry the strain.. 53days like the pack said. Should be the eff3ct

Top Bottom