True cookies

• Thread starter bongobongo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Looking killer bro! So whats the setup ya got going? Nutes and medium?

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
3 gallon pro mix Bx with heavy 16 heavy feeding with bennies is it :D, I like it. First run with it

And heavys lineup besides foliar. And I'm doing MOAB + Fire regimine. Tsp per 5 gal and 2-4 ml per gal fire. I'm also dropping roots because it's kinda pointless with how much beneficial I for going but I need a side by side just to make sure it's ok. This time I did use it

As you can see I tried to double feed and just got into issues. Just feeding once a week and then caps bennies next watering. Brewed in vortex brewer I made from the DIY.

Thanks for the likes and compliments guys, means a lot

Last edited:
DC105

DC105

Mine are soaking as we speak! I'm looking forword to these. Urs are hella frosty!!
Nice work!
Respect

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Couple more, I'll be cutting in 6 days. I'd take em now but they are in rotation with a lil longer flowering plants.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Wow thanks guys. Much love for the props. Couldn't have done it without help from the farm.

I jumped the gun on my initial sensory ratings and now, in comparison to white cookies which I have a very similar pheno to Wayne's, has more true og stank, and takes more cookie visual traits. (Purple-ing, internode length (lanky ness))

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
My germ rate on the true's were 4/6 my fault. Got one keeper :). So those results are fair IMO. With proper germ of 6/6 I have 3 white cookies I'm going to open a thread on. Wish I coulda did a diary from the beginning. I love the growth of these

Here's some post dry pre cure pics. Has all that OG taste but leans ever so slightly to cookie undertones now that's it's cured.

And a growing bud of white cooks :). Sorry for the fucking terrible photo

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

dude how did you dry them so quick ? Saturday Harvest,Dry and in a jar today ? Just wondering your method of drying . Looks yum yum !

DC105

DC105

Thanks for the update nice info bongo. My true og cookies were some tuff nuts to crack, but persistence and some prescuffing are recommended! That last live bud looks dank as hell homie! Thanks for sharing!

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I said post dry pre cure :). Sat was 2 days after I cut them. Making this day 6. I
Usually throw it in jars for the cure at 6-7
Days. Cure for a week and sell on my shelves. Demand sometimes makes me shave days, but from what I've smoked it's great. I've been excited since day 1 as I've never seen/smoked cookies :)

Oh and my dry process is in a closet, with it shut and 6 drying plants it floats humidity around 50-60% with pan of water after 3-4 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom