True cookies

• Thread starter bongobongo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Interesting DC, maybe it wasn't my fault then. I noticed 1 went black, which indicated to me that the seeds needed less moisture so I did that. It made the other 4 open even though they had not after 48 hours.

The more and more seeds I crack the more and more i understand some are picky shits. I use the paper towel method because if they don't pop with saturation that is almost dripping (most open) I ring it out to back off the moisture level in my bag with the paper towel. Just MY method of madness to control the seeds environment a touch and have noticed I get seeds I didn't think we're gonna pop... To pop.

But ya DC, I noticed these were wierd to pop. That's why I only have 1 pheno of true :o

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Couple days into cure. Nom nom nom. I took some. I couldn't resist!!! Faint of heart :(. But look what I found in a bud :D. Interesting as the only new strains I have ran is this and the other cookie cross I have (whiteXgsc) soooo... Chances are, as I've checked the white and can't find any older male pods.. Or feel any seeds that this seed was created by itself. I'm going to search and see if I can't find the cluster to prove my findings. If this is in fact a seed of itself this would be an S1? Sorry for my ignorance on breeding :(. But enjoy the pix :)

Hey dc homie, the last plant pic is my first pheno of white cookies :D, I got another as well. Far more cookie. They actually resemble Wayne's to a degree. If you seen his couple Phenos of the white cookies

Last edited:
DC105

DC105

Yeah if it self pollinated it would def. be an S1. If there were more of the same strain then you would just have a femd seed of that strain. It will be interesting to see what it does! Thanks for the nug shot! Shes a beaut!

Top Bottom