True Grits Alien Outbreak F1

• Thread starter TrueGritG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Funny, it looks like the exact same plant and picture of the last plant you posted in your other thread "game changer" 🤣

BigCube

BigCube

Yeah, you can only edit or delete for like 10 or 15 mins

TrueGritG

TrueGritG

Shit then I better be careful who I call a dumb ass or a moron because it takes me 25 minutes just to find a delete button if there is one.🥺

BigCube

BigCube

Shit then I better be careful who I call a dumb ass or a moron because it takes me 25 minutes just to find a delete button if there is one.🥺

Lol, it's right beside the report button. But only for like 10 mins after you post.

Meh, we can all be a moron at times. 🤣

TrueGritG

TrueGritG

Right F1 can be unstable that's a fact. Here is one for you.
A guy took 6 cuts off of a fabulous GG#4 babe that had everything you would want in her, but out of the 6 cuts only 3 where uniform to moma after flowered so he trashed the 3 kept the other 3. Again he took 6 cuts from the same mom and this time only 2 made the cut. Starting with the first set of 6 cuts all the way through the second set of 6 cuts they all had the same soil, Fed the same, same everything he couldn't figure out why there was such a big difference.
If you been growing for a wile and taking cuts this will be easy to figure out.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Right F1 can be unstable that's a fact. Here is one for you.
A guy took 6 cuts off of a fabulous GG#4 babe that had everything you would want in her, but out of the 6 cuts only 3 where uniform to moma after flowered so he trashed the 3 kept the other 3. Again he took 6 cuts from the same mom and this time only 2 made the cut. Starting with the first set of 6 cuts all the way through the second set of 6 cuts they all had the same soil, Fed the same, same everything he couldn't figure out why there was such a big difference.
If you been growing for a wile and taking cuts this will be easy to figure out.
Not fair spit it out for us noobs ! Pretty please with trichs on it ?

TrueGritG

TrueGritG

He never took good care of the mother plant. She stretched in every direction. When he took cuts for his grow he was getting them from top to bottom, Week cuts to strong cuts all over her instead of actually checking each one. I said how in the heck are you going to get uniformity if you take 10 inch cut and a 4 inch cut in a lot of only 6 if you suspect to get it then you will. Be robbing Peter to pay paul with time in Veg.

Latest posts

Top Bottom