OG212.jpg
OG310.jpg
og48.jpg
og58.jpg

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good D. Are you near harvesting those?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

MMMMMMM now that looks like some nice OG,great pics man!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn bro! Them nugs look so greasy. I bet ur ready to chop them bitches down. Good luck with ur harvest!

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
My favorite.!! I was offered the sfv, ghost and sour kush. For this cut.....didn't do it.

>>nice job.looks dank bro:)
Ghost OG is pretty awesome,I have the Ghost and SFV<<ghost is prob my favorite<<>> If its the real ghost>> you should reconsider trading imo..

gtd:passingjoint:

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

It is the real ghost and don't get me wrong I love the ghost and sfv but they still just don't hold up to this cut.

I really like the potency on the sour kush but the flavor is lacking

G

ganjherbsmoke

Bout to do her alongside a bunch of tahoes they look super similar in veg

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

ya....This has way better flavor then the tahoe....yumyum

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

I def think ur right! The true is the best all around of there is! Beautiful pics and big ups to mi familia Eser for hookin it up with this stellar cut! I wouldn't trade it for the ghost or sfv ether bro! Lol

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I def think ur right! The true is the best all around of there is! Beautiful pics and big ups to mi familia Eser for hookin it up with this stellar cut! I wouldn't trade it for the ghost or sfv ether bro! Lol

The so cal True og cut is one of the more elusive and by far outstanding cuts around. Nice to know some people know of it and don't just think I'm boasting about having the real deal original og cut.

My buddies brought it out to CO from socal in 09. Me and a few fortunate others (ganjherb) ended up with it.

Since then a real nice s1 has been found and recently I have CS sprayed one and self it as well as made several other fem croses.

Everyone who tries it says it has the best flavor and most potency of any of the others. The only one to out do it would be the sour kush but only in potency..

Top Bottom