• Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
How is the yield on that cut?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

hey cap I would say above average. Hit well over qp plants all the time.

as stated have hit over 2.5 lb/k with this cut

nice tobor. yea she roots slow. As homie said, it is a picky lady to begin with so the healthier the mom the better the cuts root but she is honestly a pain in the ass to grow.

Got a nice ghost mom now at about 2'. About to run the ghost side by side the true as well as three true x true rev and 2 chem x true rev. The ghost grows more like a chem/sour d. Very excited to flower em side by side.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

bitch has been immortalized in seed form......hopefully available soon.

IMG 0332
IMG 0333
IMG 0334
IMG 0335
IMG 0336
IMG 0337
IMG 0338
IMG 0339
IMG 0340
IMG 0341

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yes sir that true will be available soon in some beans hopefully...

If you make some dwd don't forget to share some with yo boy. Lol

Your pics always look mouthwatering !!

CageyBee

CageyBee

^^^ DwD is saying they are already in bean form. He already made them and a bunch of other True(rev) crosses. Just needs an outlet to vend from i think...which im sure he'll find

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I already know that cageebee I've talked to dwd plenty of times... but thanks for the Info

Nice pic Cheaplastic the true is some serious fire!! Let us see what the rest of the ogs look like.? I want to see you make them shine just like the true. That shit was some fire.. stinky stinky fire.!

Aligee

Aligee

DWD why would U reverse the True if you said itll herm or the offspring will???
kinda dont make sense or am i mistaken somewhere...

CageyBee

CageyBee

Then whats this "hopefully" racket....sour grapes im guessin....but thanks for the info

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

I already know that cageebee I've talked to dwd plenty of times... but thanks for the Info

Nice pic Cheaplastic the true is some serious fire!! Let us see what the rest of the ogs look like.? I want to see you make them shine just like the true. That shit was some fire.. stinky stinky fire.!

Yeee son!! Diablo and Tahoe next to the True this round. Gonna have these babes dialed to perfection this time.

Louie Ghost and Raskal next round!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hermaphroditic traits can be prevented if you know your growing a herm you can use certain nutrients tha t claim they prevent it..... Just one possibility

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Thanks Cheaplastic and aligee..!!

By the way Cheaplastic has some of the best grown true to date.. even my buds weren't as dank as his! I can only imagine how dank this next round will be if you say last wasn't dialed... got the fire and prime so let's see how the cookies do with that.

Yo aligee might be here Saturday so it might be a good day to smoke some dank...

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

DWD why would U reverse the True if you said itll herm or the offspring will???
kinda dont make sense or am i mistaken somewhere...

I was letting you know that if looking to do a reversal with og vs something else go with the something else onto the og rather than og to that. If an og reversal is your goal then by all means do what I did. I was just stating that unless I was trying to cross og to everything the better option would be to reverse the other target plant.

Wasn't speaking on true specifically as much as og kush as a breeding tool in general. Og kush's have some hermaphroditic traits and there is no denying that. Due to his factor I think reversing ogkush should come with an added extra bit of caution.

My next project is probably going to be a Ghost og reverse.

Top Bottom