True story about Michigan

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonestacker

stonestacker

Its cold out! That wind bites.

I didn't think it was that bad yesterday until I had to pump some gas. WOW that shit was deadly.

I hear you Bro, I been off work for two weeks now, I stocked up my fridge and dont go out unless I have too.

Yah Canappa I keep the porch stock with firewood and try not to leave the house. Oh wait thats all the time lol. I've been putting off going to Costcos and the dro store it suked yesterday.
Just watching the grass grow and trying to educate myself on mixing dry ferts. Makes me want to stand in the corner and bang my head.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Im sitting in a cab tractor sweeping sidwalks and sipping coco.as soon as we clean em they get covered right back up :(
ill tell ya what though, soon as we get a break in this weather im putting a radio in here :)

At Least you got a cab I'm fixing to plow the drive no cab. Hell I moved up to 4 wheel 3 years ago. I'm too lazy to switch the bucket to the plow.

Can't even make this stuff up, apparently one of the trucks was hauling fireworks.

If I heard right it's burning with fireworks going off once in awhile. Some free entertainment.

Canappa

Canappa

Fireworks show!
10897096 10153675433521002 3867844674001869448 n

stonestacker

stonestacker

Sheesh, kids today… I went out for a two hour walk on the trails at -22* and it wasn't that bad (when moving downwind). ;)

Thanks for the kid reference lol.
The bride and I were talking yesterday about how we used to go snowmobiling in weather like this. No thanks now I'll just stay in front of the fire.
Shit I wouldn't take my dog for a walk in that shit yesterday and she loves the could.

FiveAM

FiveAM

Thanks for the kid reference lol.
The bride and I were talking yesterday about how we used to go snowmobiling in weather like this. No thanks now I'll just stay in front of the fire.
Shit I wouldn't take my dog for a walk in that shit yesterday and she loves the could.

My dogs are too stupid to realize their toes are getting frost bitten. My mastiff would stay out all day if I let him, he gets mad at me when I bring him inside.

Canappa

Canappa

Be safe out there driving;) this can happen to anyone of us, these are pics of the I 94 crash yesterday.

664740eb581e353d
 d27f4aa7dbfa38af
 f8a7bcd0851e1b45
 849bb30c32093050
 1d1b0a3ddb776db0

0b0b3f3ba7647eab 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom