• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

True story about michigan

Canappa

Canappa

lol , I had to buy a set of new tires just a wk ago had to broken belts in the front tires from the dam pot holes cost me 800.00... They should give us a tax right off , for all the money we put into are cars because the roads are never fixed. fucking construction fixing the roads all summer it never ends. Traffic! I hate this place, lol if they pass the medical marijuana bill in Florida this fall I am out of here...

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Oh I am sure they are working on a plan to get this snow once it melts.lol Sucks I was told 15 years ago, that cali would run out of fresh water by 2050 and that MI will be Prime land because of all it fresh water?

Crazy! Heard the same shit while in the great lakes area for bootcamp! Starting to think that's tru.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Seeing alot of people stuck in the snow and alot of broken ball joints! These railroad type snow trials in the street have almost turned our streets into one ways ....I've shoveled enough damn snow for crying out loud!!!

FiveAM

FiveAM

I had to drive from Novi to Detroit and it took 2 hours, normally about 45 minutes. I saw 3 accidents and 4 others spun out.

Then at cadiuex and I-94 I waited on the overpass for about 45 as a Jack knifed semi continuously tried to get unstuck.

Delerium

Delerium

I had to drive from Novi to Detroit and it took 2 hours, normally about 45 minutes. I saw 3 accidents and 4 others spun out.

Then at cadiuex and I-94 I waited on the overpass for about 45 as a Jack knifed semi continuously tried to get unstuck.
Shit I stayed home and shoveled the driveway today. Forget about driving anywhere.

sixstring

sixstring

I love snow,i don't ever want to see the snow go away because I just fuckin love this shit so damn much,i plow it and it just comes back,my customers bitch because they are missing parking spots and I just fuckin laugh my ass off hahaha.I fuckin hate this shit now go away:clown:

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I am not in Michigan and I am having the same problem this winter, sooooo much snow. I don't rally mind the snow, and the cold I can handle. Its all the shoveling. I am sick of shoveling daily, sometimes twice a day. If I had to shovel once every Sunday I would be fine.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I'm in Cali still waiting on snow 2 hit the mountains so I can go see it.. U guys r lucky with all that snow... But I guess u guys think different >>> we want snow & u guys want it 2 go away..LOL Were never happy

I am actually pretty happy to have the snow, it should mean a good level of moisture in the soil come spring. The last several years the soil has been so dry by mid summer the plants will only be able to lice if they are manually watered. However I would be more than happy to share.

Latest posts

Top Bottom