Trustfall Genetics grow #2: Gary Payton x Okie WC

• Thread starter elusiveshame
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

elusiveshame

So I got some seeds from our resident @Trustfall in this week, and while I have enough plants growing already, I just couldn’t wait to start these:

Trustfall genetics grow 2 gary payton x okie wc

Right now they’re on my counter, in a seed tray, on a heat mat.

My plan is to put them into my spare 2x4’ tent (it currently has the light from my 4x4’s last grow as I test out a bar light in that tent this round) and their final resting pot will be 7 gallons.

These will be top watered and not bottom fed (don’t have the materials to set up for this tent and I don’t feel like spending money to build one temporarily).

Undecided about using a net or not. Probably will in some capacity.

Anyway, let’s gooooooooo

E

elusiveshame

Nightly update:

22704265 E0F8 4405 A783 B14DFC436D54

The early riser is doing okay. She’s leaning and stretching, but I raised her up on a platform now, and I’ll be repotting her in a few days, which will correct the stretching and leaning.

42A6CC03 10BB 4A86 A017 ECBD8B991F91

The 2nd one popped out today, so I put her in the tent as well.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Nightly update:

View attachment 1983953

The early riser is doing okay. She’s leaning and stretching, but I raised her up on a platform now, and I’ll be repotting her in a few days, which will correct the stretching and leaning.

View attachment 1983954

The 2nd one popped out today, so I put her in the tent as well.
Have seen good results from this strain, can’t wait to see the results you get 😍

E

elusiveshame

Have seen good results from this strain, can’t wait to see the results you get 😍

When I sent trustfall a DM about certain aroma/flavor profiles, he came back with these and they’re super close to what I was looking for.

I was going to wait since I already have 2 tents going + have autos going outside, but I couldn’t resist.

I’m going to give these girls the luxury suite of 7 gallon grow bags and give them the caviar of nutrients.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
When I sent trustfall a DM about certain aroma/flavor profiles, he came back with these and they’re super close to what I was looking for.

I was going to wait since I already have 2 tents going + have autos going outside, but I couldn’t resist.

I’m going to give these girls the luxury suite of 7 gallon grow bags and give them the caviar of nutrients.
Trust won’t steer ya wrong, I’ve seen fire at every turn, can’t wait to grow more of trusts gear myself, will be going for more seeds myself shortly 😆 hard to keep up when I see new crosses posted every day though lol

E

elusiveshame

Nightly update:

6E38FC1A 5BF0 4D0E 9141 592B28F12C09

The first born is doing swell, and the 2nd born is starting to grow 🥲

They’ll be ready for harvest before you know it.

E

elusiveshame

Nightly update:

B50B3EC5 E8D9 4716 AABE 3230F593C9F1

They’re both doing well. Not much to report. I moved them to the floor of the tent as they seemed to be getting a bit stressed with the light yesterday.

E

elusiveshame

Went to go water these girls tonight, and one of them had a pair of red spider mites on the cup. I squished them, and inspected the plant and didn’t see any others.

I took that one plant out of the tent and is now sitting on my spare desk. I didn’t see any signs of them on the other plants, so this is just a precaution. Tomorrow I’ll mix up some Azamax and spray them all and give the top soil on each plant a good coating as well.

As for how they got in there - I have 3 theories:

1. They hitched a ride on me (I see them from time to time outside, but not in large numbers).

2. They got into the bag of happy frog as the bags are out in my greenhouse.

3. I used a contaminated solo cup on accident.

Regardless, I spotted them, so now it’s time to take action. If I can’t get rid of them, then I’ll get rid of the plants and bleach my tent a few times and start a new batch in my spare 2x4.

Top Bottom