Trusting others. Screwed or helped?

• Thread starter theTinker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How has trusting others worked out for you?

• I got screwed bad (theft, stolen, threats)

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No problems so far.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • It helped me. (back up assistance, selling, sharing your product with friends etc)

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
ttystikk

ttystikk

I don't like this poll either.

A mixed result fourth option should be added -

Trusting people has been both up and down - I've been burned many times, but I've also worked with great people who've always done what they say they will.

Damn straight. Ask yourself these questions: Who are these people that you want to tell? Why do you want to tell them? Examine your reasons for sharing such potentially explosive information and that will generally illuminate whether or not to keep your fat face shut. If in doubt, keep your fat face shut.

I recently went to great pains to show a 'friend' an empty growroom because the stupid fuck decided to start threatening me with the info. Sooo... I cleaned out the room, and showed off the bones. Said I was done. Best move I ever made.

T

theTinker

I recently went to great pains to show a 'friend' an empty growroom because the stupid fuck decided to start threatening me with the info. Sooo... I cleaned out the room, and showed off the bones. Said I was done. Best move I ever made.

Thats a very good idea. Ill be doing something similar myself shortly.
Its not a threat against me, just more a silly person who tends to not be able to keep a secret. Had no choice to expose it to them, bit of an accident, gotta keep people in a cage when in my place now! :)

I'll be stripping it down and "no longer be able" to fix them up with stuff

Top Bottom