Try number four. Let's go

• Thread starter Dadman86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dadman86

Dadman86

So these Ladies are ugly. The kind you don't want any of the fellas to know your hitting. I'm definitely ashamed of this shit show. But who knows maybe they have a chance. Previous hoes made it to veg pretty rough too. They turned out ok.llpp

2Water

2Water

So these Ladies are ugly. The kind you don't want any of the fellas to know your hitting. I'm definitely ashamed of this shit show. But who knows maybe they have a chance. Previous hoes made it to veg pretty rough too. They turned out ok.llpp
Patience, and an understanding that you are only competing with your own expectations.

Can you give a couple close up shots, I always watch the veins in the leaf to watch for the new "green," and also see if things are traversing through the plant correctly, if that makes sense. Did you Ph or test your water?

Dadman86

Dadman86

Patience, and an understanding that you are only competing with your own expectations.

Can you give a couple close up shots, I always watch the veins in the leaf to watch for the new "green," and also see if things are traversing through the plant correctly, if that makes sense. Did you Ph or test your water?
I got a ph tester. I'll calibrate and find out water ph. I just know I can do better.

2Water

2Water

What nutes/soil you running again?

Also, you can try a couple drops of lemon juice in your water to raise lower the ph a little

Dadman86

Dadman86

What nutes/soil you running again?

Also, you can try a couple drops of lemon juice in your water to raise lower the ph a little
Fox farms right now. I might have to get some lemon juice. I watched a hour long YouTube video last night about building soil. I've done some research and it doesn't cost that much to make good soil. I think I'm going to start learning that process.

Dadman86

Dadman86

Soil is back to the roots organic.
I mixed in peat this time. Plants did better just soil and perlite.

2Water

2Water

Fox farms right now. I might have to get some lemon juice. I watched a hour long YouTube video last night about building soil. I've done some research and it doesn't cost that much to make good soil. I think I'm going to start learning that process.
Yeah, that is what I've been doing over my grows, started as roots organic, then added more stuff as I researched more. The Fox Farms should have enough nutes in it, so my bet would be a lock out. Maybe buy a couple of gallons of fitlered water and test that one time. Just trying to look at all the possible avenues

Dadman86

Dadman86

Yeah, that is what I've been doing over my grows, started as roots organic, then added more stuff as I researched more. The Fox Farms should have enough nutes in it, so my bet would be a lock out. Maybe buy a couple of gallons of fitlered water and test that one time. Just trying to look at all the possible avenues
Thank you. Im not even close to knowing how I'm fucking up. Did everything the same except adding peat. It was miracle grow cheap ass peat. I'm starting a compost pile this year. I'm making my own medium. I'm gonna use the back to the roots as my base. Worm castings Dr earth flower girl. Perlite oh yeah compost. I found compost for 4 bucks a bag. I bet these farmers I live by probably got that good dirt. There's horse and cow fields right down the road.

2Water

2Water

Thank you. Im not even close to knowing how I'm fucking up. Did everything the same except adding peat. It was miracle grow cheap ass peat. I'm starting a compost pile this year. I'm making my own medium. I'm gonna use the back to the roots as my base. Worm castings Dr earth flower girl. Perlite oh yeah compost. I found compost for 4 bucks a bag. I bet these farmers I live by probably got that good dirt. There's horse and cow fields right down the road.
Look into terra prieta and bio-char. Not just on weed sites, great ideas on how to build soils

Redneckx

Redneckx

Through re-adjusting the i accidently ripped one cola apart, could bring them back together but on the other hand thought it's useful to use it as a clone with more than one node, which won't root.
Used organic rooting gel, perlite & water.
IMG 20240303 182213
IMG 20240303 184342

Dadman86

Dadman86

Look into terra prieta and bio-char. Not just on weed sites, great ideas on how to build soils
I watched some Mexican cat on YouTube. I think he's famous in California. He explained the microbes and how they feed plants really well. I'm definitely gonna check those out.

Redneckx

Redneckx

Damn how could you do that to her. Go easy on her and her colas!
I know all my fault...sadly was too rough on her đŸ˜£
It's probably better this way when the clone will root. But yea by now I will top another time. First of all I'll get her some rest for 1 1/2 weeks.

Top Bottom