Try number four. Let's go

• Thread starter Dadman86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dadman86

Dadman86

The fruits of my labor. 1st attempt
Look at it! Look right in the face of ugly. I gave it the old college try.
Shame! It still is pretty funny I think!
The north divisions finest at work.
I got to up my skill set.

Dadman86

Dadman86

So I've been thinking about all my attempts. I never made them to veg in healthy condition. So my soil is killing my plants. I think I got lucky getting my current plants into flower. My water is high in ph. I am thinking I need a whole revamp of my grow. I need to learn more.

Dadman86

Dadman86

I thought I found cheap soil that would grow healthy plants. I know change is needed. First I got to figure out my water. Fuck it than. At least I realize my grow game is flawed. Now adjustment are in order.

S

SnoopingAsUsualI

I would not say that the last photos are bad or anything so I guess the situation with the soil is not that bad as you describe

Dadman86

Dadman86

I would not say that the last photos are bad or anything so I guess the situation with the soil is not that bad as you describe
I just went back and found this. My last try in just soil perlite was way ahead at this point. Still yellow bottom leaves. I don't know what did it now. I thought light burned them. I just found out my water is high ph. Many adjustments to make.

Dadman86

Dadman86

I feel like it could be the soil. It's 9 bucks a bag. Seems like these plants want me to spend more. I don't want to have to spend more on medium than seeds.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I thought I found cheap soil that would grow healthy plants. I know change is needed. First I got to figure out my water. Fuck it than. At least I realize my grow game is flawed. Now adjustment are in order.
I went through a few brands of soil, and after many fails I just sucked it up and stay with Fox Farms brand of soil. I’d just recommend treating it with Diatomaceous Earth and drying it out to prevent fungus gnats. Just my 2 cents :)

But great journal man, keep up the great work!!

Sunasun

Sunasun

Why only 64 ounces per watering in a 5 gallon pot? You should be closer to 128-160 ounces to fully moisten it. You've been under watering out of fear of over watering I presume.

Top Bottom