Try number four. Let's go

• Thread starter Dadman86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dadman86

Dadman86

Dude thats too fuckong funny!!!
Have a big party, invite all the neighbours, lets smoke our big ass bag of green LMFAO!!

Its going to be drastically different this time around
G nick didn't think it was funny. He said restart and the masters will help me next run. I have come a long way in under a year. It's been fun as hell. I'm going to keep that picture forever. And I'll even say it was my first harvest.

Dadman86

Dadman86

The biggest question would be where the plants flowering area is......

I like smaller containers, more plants.....
I thought about that. I want two months turn over. Everytime I flower I want my veg tent growing. Two months veg two months flower keep the machine moving. That's the plan now I just have to make it happen. When I up potted I seen they still had room to grow. So 3 gallon might have been good enough. Next time I'll experiment with it more. See how long I can push the 3 gallon pots. I might have been able to finish in them.

Dadman86

Dadman86

Dude thats too fuckong funny!!!
Have a big party, invite all the neighbours, lets smoke our big ass bag of green LMFAO!!

Its going to be drastically different this time around
My boss didn't get the joke until she seen the picture. My wife is funny as hell sometimes.

2Water

2Water

I thought about that. I want two months turn over. Everytime I flower I want my veg tent growing. Two months veg two months flower keep the machine moving. That's the plan now I just have to make it happen. When I up potted I seen they still had room to grow. So 3 gallon might have been good enough. Next time I'll experiment with it more. See how long I can push the 3 gallon pots. I might have been able to finish in them.
You'll have to stick to short flowering indica strains to fit in that timeframe, giving yourself 10week turnarounds would possibly help your end harvest yield and open up which cultivars you could grow🤷‍♂️

Dadman86

Dadman86

You'll have to stick to short flowering indica strains to fit in that timeframe, giving yourself 10week turnarounds would possibly help your end harvest yield and open up which cultivars you could grow🤷‍♂️
Ok thanks for the help. I knew it sounded to good to workout. Ten weeks doesn't sound bad though.

Bilber

Bilber

Awesome so far......tents coming.....great job.....they will be right at home....clones.....windowsill works, but the media/medium method seems faster.....I'll always have clones and seeds poppin....airflow......make sure in the new tent.....airflow.....you've got it.....

Dadman86

Dadman86

Awesome so far......tents coming.....great job.....they will be right at home....clones.....windowsill works, but the media/medium method seems faster.....I'll always have clones and seeds poppin....airflow......make sure in the new tent.....airflow.....you've got it....
I have perlite it says you can plant cuttings in it. I'm going to figure cloning out for sure. But learning how to keep them alive is first order of business. I'm not to worried if the clones survive. There's some bumps growing but leaves are dieing. I'm going to buy a fancy tent fan. They cost more than I want to spend but can't fit my current fan in tent without taking up room. I think it's coming along pretty well.

Dadman86

Dadman86

I wanted to ask a question. Do I water after transplant. Everything was pretty dry but they look happy. I read something said to water after to get shit settled. Idk

Dadman86

Dadman86

I see white spots starting to form on the stems of some. But leaves are turning yellow. I'm thinking there not gonna make it.

Bilber

Bilber

Three look almost/rooted.....I wouldn't mist those three........I mist them the first few days/nights, then keep an eye on um....when they start looking exhausted, your 4, I mist/spray them .....making sure the soil isn't dried out.....also, some clones, that I take, won't make it......

Dadman86

Dadman86

Three look almost/rooted.....I wouldn't mist those three........I mist them the first few days/nights, then keep an eye on um....when they start looking exhausted, your 4, I mist/spray them .....making sure the soil isn't dried out.....also, some clones, that I take, won't make it......
No there still in water. Monday will be a week. I'm not expecting much here.

Bilber

Bilber

The center, 3:15-30ish, and the 4:20 placed clones are almost rooted......they look great.....the others...the ones laying down...I'd spray the leaves with water.....and I do not foliar spray as a rule.....

Dadman86

Dadman86

The center, 3:15-30ish, and the 4:20 placed clones are almost rooted......they look great.....the others...the ones laying down...I'd spray the leaves with water.....and I do not foliar spray as a rule.....
Ok will do. I got a spray bottle in the basement.

voltage

voltage

When you say you don't foliar spray are you talking nutes, water or both?

Top Bottom