Try number four. Let's go

• Thread starter Dadman86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

The pipe cleaners work great....

If you're gentle enough and clean the loose hairs, they won't be all over your plants....

If the hairs get all over, you can say the plant is showing their colors? Ok.....bad attempt at humor.......but they work very well for me......

Grow is looking superb dad!

Welcome to The rabbit 🕳

Dadman86

Dadman86

Week 10 and 12 of life for these girls.
Cut some of the bottom arms off and got them in some spring water chilling. I'm gonna try the windowsill clone method. Had a table in the back porch that should work well. I put a 5 dollar white spectrum plant bulb from Walmart in the light. I don't know if it will help. Also plants are starting to look a lighter color green. I seen on a thread that's when they want nutes. They have got straight water for 4 waters. Should I give them low dose nutes next feed? Also when should I up pot them? I got all the stuff ready just waiting. When the bigger girl wilted and didn't bounce back after water I knew it was rootbound. Plus it looked big in the pot.

Dadman86

Dadman86

Plants looking like shit. Bottom leaves turning yellow. Also let them dry until wilt. Gave half a dose grow big full dose cal mag. Daughter broke her arm last night. Fell downstairs into the basement trying to use bathroom. So we are heading to Duluth for surgery.

Dadman86

Dadman86

Ah shitty, sorry to hear about your little one!! Speedy recovery!! 👍

Plants dont look bad, another shot of nitrogen and just pluck off those lower fan leaves!!
I gave them half dose nutes today. Cal mag and grow big. Full dose of cal mag. Both fox farms. I gave them straight water for 4 waters so I think it's cal mag deficiency. Shes tough got to get a couple pins in her elbow and wrist.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I gave them half dose nutes today. Cal mag and grow big. Full dose of cal mag. Both fox farms. I gave them straight water for 4 waters so I think it's cal mag deficiency. Shes tough got to get a couple pins in her elbow and wrist.
Tap water or bottled?
Most water treatment facilities supplement acceptable levels of both cal and mag in the water source. And you have been giving full dose of that recently?
Soil eh?

Dadman86

Dadman86

Tap water or bottled?
Most water treatment facilities supplement acceptable levels of both cal and mag in the water source. And you have been giving full dose of that recently?
Soil eh?
It's city water. I let it sit for a few days with lid off to evaporate chlorine. I also found this shit for cleaning water for fish. It says cleans chlorine and heavy metals. I never used it was going to ask the masters first. Yup soil. I been using city water the whole time. I nute burned them two weeks ago. So for last 4 waters been straight water.

Dadman86

Dadman86

It's city water. I let it sit for a few days with lid off to evaporate chlorine. I also found this shit for cleaning water for fish. It says cleans chlorine and heavy metals. I never used it was going to ask the masters first. Yup soil. I been using city water the whole time. I nute burned them two weeks ago. So for last 4 waters been straight water.
Gave full dose of cal mag today. Just plain water for last 4 feeds. About 3 or 4 days between feeds

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Plants looking like shit. Bottom leaves turning yellow. Also let them dry until wilt. Gave half a dose grow big full dose cal mag. Daughter broke her arm last night. Fell downstairs into the basement trying to use bathroom. So we are heading to Duluth for surgery.
That sux about your daughter mate I’ve got 2 sons and a daughter can’t remember how many times I’ve been in emergency broken legs n heads 😂 ya plants look lacking in a bit of Nitrogen mate is all I can c that grow big might fix her up won’t fix the old leaves but check the new growth 👍

Dadman86

Dadman86

That sux about your daughter mate I’ve got 2 sons and a daughter can’t remember how many times I’ve been in emergency broken legs n heads 😂 ya plants look lacking in a bit of Nitrogen mate is all I can c that grow big might fix her up won’t fix the old leaves but check the new growth 👍
Thanks brother. Shes tough we're just chilling watching lion king now. Tomorrow when I get home I'm gonna pinch them ugly leaves off. New growth is nice and green. A little lighter color green.

voltage

voltage

Week 10 and 12 of life for these girls.
Cut some of the bottom arms off and got them in some spring water chilling. I'm gonna try the windowsill clone method. Had a table in the back porch that should work well. I put a 5 dollar white spectrum plant bulb from Walmart in the light. I don't know if it will help. Also plants are starting to look a lighter color green. I seen on a thread that's when they want nutes. They have got straight water for 4 waters. Should I give them low dose nutes next feed? Also when should I up pot them? I got all the stuff ready just waiting. When the bigger girl wilted and didn't bounce back after water I knew it was rootbound. Plus it looked big in the pot.
Window sill method seems to root faster with water over 74°.
Just be careful they don't dry out.
You can foliage spray them to help.
They will keep in plain water for months.
good luck

Dadman86

Dadman86

good luck

good luck
I just read in the learning section that it was possible. I just am trying it to see if it works. Im not expecting much to come from it. I already got seeds to pop for my next try.

voltage

voltage

I just read in the learning section that it was possible. I just am trying it to see if it works. Im not expecting much to come from it. I already got seeds to pop for my next try.
It's so cool that it works and it's easy af to do once you get dialed in.
I'm doing the KISS method for every thing.
Mostly to keep it cheap and easy.
"So easy a caveman could do it"

Top Bottom