Trying A Sativa Run With Vertical Led Blades

• Thread starter TomTrichrome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

Here's the Suncloak Certificate of Analysis, which records the grow, technique and lab analysis.
They offered to make these for some of the grows I do, and I think a commercial grow that someone else is also timelining using these LEDs.

[attachment=1936145:SunCloak Certificate Grape Ape.pdf]

Sorry, last update from the previous grow, all further posts will be in reference to my sativa runs.

TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

Here's the update from my Sativa Run, Sorry for not updating sooner. THe growth has been incredible though. Easy a 5ft canopy now. not including the container height. These SD's and Blue Dreams can really grow and stretch in flower. This is the end of week 2 and they still got 8+ weeks of flowering left. I expecting this to be a heavy yielding run.
12-17-3.JPG

12-17-6.JPG

12-17-2.JPG

12-17-5.JPG

12-17-7.JPG

12-17-1.JPG

the ladies at their final height. Now its just 8+ weeks of flowering and bud development...

TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

With this much time left in flower and what I have experienced in the past these ladies have been set up to really produce in flowering. the stocks are the diameter of golf club shaft and some of the secondary branches of the Blue Dream are as big as other whole plants i've grown before, so i'm excited to see the onset of production,.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Looking good, the bluedream is a monster. Personally I cant stand it but my patients like it and it has amazing growth rates and huge yeilds so I always run a few. Stinky frosty girl for sure

TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

Looking good, the bluedream is a monster. Personally I cant stand it but my patients like it and it has amazing growth rates and huge yeilds so I always run a few. Stinky frosty girl for sure
thanks, yea im not too partial to it myself but it is a staple for sativas and yea many people love it. When i pick my sativas I tend to go for yield and aroma, and strains like SD and BD have the aesthetic and aroma that people can remember and identify. Here are some updated pic of the buds, those pics are 3 weeks old. here are the current pics just finishing up week 5, and expect another 4-5 sold weeks of flowering with prolly a good 3 weeks of feeding left.
week%205%20flower%203.JPG
SD
week%205%20flower%202.JPG
BD

TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

I got quite a few main cola and secondary cola between 5"-9" large and only getting chunkier, so I think this Sativa run is going to end up yielding more then my previous Grape Ape run using these Suncloak LEDs

TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

Here are some pics and a update.

just beginning week 9. I think the SDs are going to be yanked around 11 weeks and the BD possible after 12. everything is looking real nice, i'm just used to running 8 weekers, so this 10-12 week sativa business is really starting to drag on. but on the bright side everything is looking really nice.

2-1-1.JPG

2-1-2.JPG

2-1-3.JPG

2-1-4.JPG

2-1-5.JPG

2-1-6.JPG

2-1-7.JPG

2-1-8.JPG

2-1-9.JPG

TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

Just to note, the longer flower time (10-12 weeks) is a genetic disposition to the Sativa family, not due to the lights or flip/feeding schedule. I generally run Indicas which is why I am used to 8 week flowering times.

TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

Its been a while since updating, but here's the results!
i pulled 2.7 lbs from a 4x4 tent

Upload 2016 3 11 11 13 10

TomTrichrome

TomTrichrome

The first run I had with these lights i pulled roughly 1.8 lbs from a 4x4 growing pure indica grape ape, however from just switching to the 48" blades and running sativas, I have managed to yield a whole lb more.

Top Bottom