Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

It doesn't hurt the product, but there is no need since nothing settles on bottom like with initiate and others..

With K+amino I recommend a gentle turn as shaking could introduce air which may result in excessive bottle expansion.
Ah, okay. Thank you :) I was afraid maybe it would hurt the product someway.

Moto

Moto

Progress Update Time..

I will not be putting dates but there is no need since the results are in picture form.. :D.. All plants of all kinds are in Pro-Mix hp recycled media from outdoors using only Better Organix.. Friendly reminder: Pro mix is peat moss with no nutrients.. So the results are real and I hope you enjoy.

Wealthy Apple Tree
Bought from Naturehills.
Recommendation on the site after learning more in my research and seeing the plant health.. The site is a complete rip off and stay away.. Lesson learned and I can make her healthy and happy.. Can't blame the plant because the previous owner didn't care for it's health..

Thanks to my friends for also letting me know there prices was high after I didn't do enough research.. Oh well I was fooled and I hope others will learn from my mistake.

When I got her

Screenshot 2016 05 17 17 48 32

Last edited:
Moto

Moto

Wealthy Apple Tree Now with Better Organix

You can see she was very unhealthy when I received her and needed serious help.. I am proud to say she is praying even in our 100 degree weather.. I am very pleased and happy with her health.

Keep praying to me baby.. I want lots of Wealthy Apples.. LOL

20160610 213207

Moto

Moto

Sweet Heart Cherry

bought from naturehills
LOL I think the photo can show my feelings of the site.
Trash can lid in the picture because that is my feelings of nature hills.com..
Ok It was my dog's drinking bowl but that is beside the point....

As you can see the big buckets I have them in.. All of my plants are in containers.. No gimmicks here I like to prove things with my pictures and quality products. As I spoke of previously in pro-mix hp recycled media..

Screenshot 2016 05 17 17 49 11

Moto

Moto

Sweet Heart Cherry

Current look.. Things are looking up for the health of this plant and she is coming out of dormancy.. :D I am not blaming nature hills on a plant being dormant.. I am simply blaming them on there customer service and what I seen with the roots of all the plants.. :S

Will explain more on there customer service soon.

Treat your plants or soil like shit and you get shit product.. That is real talk with Moto..

I don't believe in treating either one badly and it will show.

20160610 213228

Moto

Moto

Sweet Heart Cherry

Oh baby gurl is waking up and coming out to see me. Thanks again BOX.. I think we are starting to see a pattern.. No matter what plant you are growing or any media you can see massive results when using Better Organix.. If you ever have any questions if I don't have the answer I have some good friends who do.. @Ecompost :D

20160610 213247

Moto

Moto

Celeste Fig Tree
naturehills

Oh yup I said it.. I have contacted multiple times and got the run around and am currently looking at there Business reviews and see how many piss poor plants they send out and over charge.. Sorry if anyone works there or has anything to do with them..

I am not slandering there business in anyway I am only simply offering my opinion on my experience with them.. As I said I am not sponsored or endorsed by anyone only offering my honest opinion and experience with Better Organix and Nature Hills.. =D

Whatever path you choose on organics or plant care is your own and I wish you happy growing. :D

20160610 213021

Moto

Moto

Celeste Fig Tree

As I spoke of previously I just like to let pictures do the talking.. As you can see the lowers of the tree leaves still show the health of the plant when I received it.. They claim it is all my fault and that there plant was in perfect condition.. Aka: the run around and piss poor customer service..

Shame on you Nature Hills

New growth as you can see on full plant is absolutely stunning.. If people try to say all tree's grow super slow they are very wrong. It is all about having the correct biology and having a company you can trust..

Better Organix Products

Yes even this plant that the health was very poor is praying in almost 100 degree weather.. No gimmicks no jokes.. Makes me smile seeing my tree's praying and happy

20160610 213026

Moto

Moto

Granny Smith Apple
naturehills
Research before purchasing.. I failed so you shouldn't :D

Okay okay okay I thrashed them enough and know one day bad customer service will catch up with them..

They treat there plants as poorly as they do to there customers.. Tisk Tisk.. LOL Real talk though

The overall health of this plant was what I would consider average for the price that I paid.. I would have to look it up to see exact prices on any of them.. They was over priced for sure, but at least this one I accepted and could consider this plant worth the price..

You can look on there site and see what I mean by the incredibly high prices and there gimmicks.. Either way thanks Nature Hills for at least sending me this decent... I said Decent condition plant.. The roots and plant was treated like shit in none professional terms. Same with customer service I received..

If at anytime Nature Hills changes there ways they change there customer service and how they treat there plants or nature I will gladly speak professionally upon them.. Until then I will offer my opinion in a non biased way..

Sharing Is Caring

Screenshot 2016 05 17 17 48 24

Moto

Moto

Granny Smith Apple Tree

Better Organix Only.

Now you can see the plant as a whole and this has been some time in my Pro Mix Hp Recycled media with Better Organix.. Hope you enjoy the cool color pots.. I like to keep it classy if ya dig.. LOL

Yup first sign you know someone is passionate about his plants or loves to spend time with his plants.. LOL

Training like a boss with trees

20160519 144841

Moto

Moto

Granny Smith Apple Tree

Looking sexy as fuck.. I mean I am seeing a very very happy praying tree with great growth rates..

Better Organix

My granny is happy so everyone is happy--- @oldskol4evr

Lmao don't think you said that exact quote, but sounded cool as hell and you look famous with my cool friends who see this maybe years down the road.. The more people we help in time to change there way of thinking and switch to a better way of thinking in agriculture...

Whether it be on a massive scale or just someone grandparents wanting to grow some random vegetables.. Nutrition and quality is important to me and should be to you.. I have full trust in the company I use to feed my family and so should you.. Real talk with Moto

Look at that praying even after the sun went down.. This was shortly after sun went down and I cannot contain my excitement on how happy my plant's/tree's are..

20160610 212928

Moto

Moto

Granny Smith Apple Tree

Can't deny results mostly in a soil-less media.. Take that to the grave haters...----Moto

You will see the cool Box Tomato Plants soon with the baby bamboo sticks.. Don't hate.. LOL

BOX=========== Better Organix incase anyone in gets lost at any time in our lingo. :D

20160610 212938

Moto

Moto

Granny Smith Apple Tree

I wish I was taller, but I did my best to get you a quality photograph and show the results in my soil-less media with Better Organix..

Happy Growing

I don't lie I just prove results in what was taught to me and quality products.-- Moto

Don't quote me just talking out my ass.. LMAO hahahahahaha.. Just like to joke with anyone who I am very thankful for to read anything I write whether it be now or in years..

20160610 212904

Moto

Moto

When people think I am crazy for pursuing my dreams.. I am simply not crazy I am just selective on what I share and who I share with.. We are very planned people in our mind and should not be judged just because we are not book smart and have others beat them down.. I was helped by a friend and now I help others.. Simple as that an I can prove things through my passion in plants and organics in general..

Just remember to be open minded and help others keep positive and pursue the dreams.. It sucks it took me a long time to break away and someone to open this up for me.. But one day what I say could help some or many.. So whether it be tomorrow or years.. Grow on friends and maybe this may help someone understand others at times.. :D

P.s. the ending "I wish everyone would do the same." is only to people who are close minded and beat down others whether emotionally or physically because you may not notice it know, but you are hurting others..

#keepanopenmind

@TrubldBreeze Smile hehehehe.. U will understand.

Hopefully some people will appreciate some of the photo's I have shared and some of my feelings to people who takes the time to stop by and actually read..

Good night all and I will share even more plants in soil-less media with Better Organix very soon. :D Busy Busy Busy

3ffcaee65d619ac48a3dbcf9589b285e

Last edited:
Moto

Moto

Sorry for any typo's and grammar errors. One day I will make a much more professional thread and show only facts and results.. This is why I love grow journals so I can show you real results and explain my feelings with friends.. Man maybe I am just speaking to myself most of the times, but at least at the end of the day I know I have good friends and support where I need it..

Sleep time lots of growing and work going on..

Lesson of the Night

Don't let others constantly keep you emotionally beat down.. If you believe in something and have passion you will succeed.. Think outside the Box.. @Ecompost if you did that intentional I can dig.. If not it sounds very classy and maybe something to consider.. If ya dig.. LOL..

Not sure when I will be able to update like this again due to time constraints but just know I am not slacking I am only stock piling and making sure I can keep it organized and professional like it should be to an extent.. :D

Take care friends and talk soon or maybe never.. Just know follow your heart and fight back for what you believe..

Ecompost

Ecompost

Sweet Heart Cherry

Current look.. Things are looking up for the health of this plant and she is coming out of dormancy.. :D I am not blaming nature hills on a plant being dormant.. I am simply blaming them on there customer service and what I seen with the roots of all the plants.. :S

Will explain more on there customer service soon.

Treat your plants or soil like shit and you get shit product.. That is real talk with Moto..

I don't believe in treating either one badly and it will show.

View attachment 607023
the problem they have is likely related to a near zero fungal dominance in any preparation of media supporting the plants they hold for stock and sale. I swear to god these fucking people are idiots. I see these planted in bags of fucking sand at garden centres...when did you ever see a cherry tree growing on a fucking beach....I try not to get cross, but fuck these people are tardy wankers with no interest but money. Fuck them naturehills, wtf, they know next to shit about nature, they are more hill, and thats down hill too :-) Get the fungus in buddy...use pine needles, use oak leaf mold and loam, dont feed trees once they are grown. They feed themselves, check out the forest for poof if you ever feel the need to spray a tree, you fucked up imo....

Root Better, iNititate and Balance Foliar with KAMINO and Breathe till you get a good root stock, back down the nutes to water only, then leave alone :-) If you got the fungus right, you will never need to feed this once established mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom