wouldnt mind that camo myself

LMAO. hahha

Funny Camouflage Meme Seems Legit Photo

Moto

Moto

Tabasco Pepper Lowes Plant
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

The lucky Tabango that could. Tabango has been hanging strong since the incident of Fatty Mctatty eating him alive. Last I heard Fatty was probably flying around somewhere trying to plant babies on my tomatoes. Cruel World. LOL :D

20160823 122607

Aerial View from Myself of Tabango and her lollipop job. :D LOL hahah

20160823 122628

Let me take you in a little closer and show some of the new growth and peppers. :)

20160823 122639

Can't forget the Money Shot for the friends. :p Very interesting look on how the peppers are growing. I be NOM NOM

20160823 122620

After the current Thunderstorms move through I will be applying Nano Breathe Urea Tester since been fighting crazy weather conditions and some plants are suffering Nitrogen issues from storm system. :) @Ecompost if you have any information you would like to share please do. :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask friends. :)

Moto

Ecompost

Ecompost

Tabasco Pepper Lowes Plant
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

The lucky Tabango that could. Tabango has been hanging strong since the incident of Fatty Mctatty eating him alive. Last I heard Fatty was probably flying around somewhere trying to plant babies on my tomatoes. Cruel World. LOL :D

View attachment 628537

Aerial View from Myself of Tabango and her lollipop job. :D LOL hahah

View attachment 628543

Let me take you in a little closer and show some of the new growth and peppers. :)

View attachment 628544

Can't forget the Money Shot for the friends. :p Very interesting look on how the peppers are growing. I be NOM NOM

View attachment 628545

After the current Thunderstorms move through I will be applying Nano Breathe Urea Tester since been fighting crazy weather conditions and some plants are suffering Nitrogen issues from storm system. :) @Ecompost if you have any information you would like to share please do. :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask friends. :)

Moto
just spray it, its great along the coastlines, areas of high salt, helps our plants overcome stresses which can reduce the uptake the N

Moto

Moto

Happy Thursday

I haven't been able to spend much time with my outdoor garden or my lovely cannabis due to workload. :D I figured I would take some photographs of some local area's. Hope everyone's gardens are doing well and I will upload some other Box Plant photos in just a bit. :D

Here is some Family Land with a Big Oak tree. I absolutely love some of the beautiful Oak tree's I am blessed to see. :)

20160825 103921

Here is a Pine tree that was struck from a lightning storm in the past. I suspect local wildlife has some munchies. LOL :D

20160825 104715

Hope everyone had a good evening and here is the Pine tree in previous photo and some other local tree's. :D

20160825 104743

Evening shot of some wooded areas on family sections. I will take pictures of the local creek area's and nature soon. :D -- Puff Puff Pass

20160825 104115

Happy Growing Friends #BeeFriendly

Moto

Moto

Moto

GG#4 Clone
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Media

Well it's that time in my veg room to move some girls over to the HPS flower room. :D Here is one of my new girls in the quadrant receiving some Nano Breathe with Bio-Hydrate on initial flip into flower room. :)

20160825 171224

As you can see they blew up and these are not your average Lanky Glue Girls. I like my girls Wide and Even Canopy. I go Pinchy Pinchy if they try to step out. Real talk. LOL

20160825 171311

One of my other Glue Girls in the room caught some of the Nano Breathe. :) No worries fully organic just always take proper precautions and spray with lights off. IMO :D

20160825 171349

Sharing is Caring and if you have any questions feel free to ask. :D

Moto

Moto

Moto

Pink Lady Apple Tree
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

My Pink ladies are doing great and just been getting R.O. water as needed. No issues to date and can't wait to see them get bigger. :)

20160825 172318

Pink Lady is stacking great and always cool to see how they grow and what can be done. :) Thinking about topping them. thoughts? LOL :D

20160825 172332

Feel free to share any of your plant photographs if you want to. :)

Moto

Moto

Moto

Padron Hot Pepper
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

My girl Putenia is starting to take off now in growth. Putenia will be getting transplanted into bigger container soon and hit the great outdoors. I SAID GOOD LUCK. LOL :D

20160825 172525

Underskirt shot of Petunia and her growth. She be hitting the gym with those curves. OOOO :D

20160825 172609

I said gimme some peppers like yesterday. NOM NOM I be hungry! :D

Moto

Moto

Moto

Hungarian Hot Wax Pepper
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

Two girls one cup style with these Hungarian Fire girls. :) Sunshine is in the future for these bad bitches when they hit there bigger home/container. LOL :D

20160825 172650

The twin Hungarian girls are near identical in growth and health. :) Loving it.

20160825 172701

Once they get a little bigger they will be moved to outdoors also and Welcome to hell for them. LOL :D

Happy Growing Friends and Hope you have a Good Night :)

Moto

Orcaman

Orcaman

A good Friday to you Moto, I always love the images of your surroundings and your updates. Its been a crazy outdoor growing season here. Winter seems to be coming early here in the Rockies. We had our first snow on the high peaks night before last. Our linden tree is already yellowing her leaves. Both of our pepper plants stopped flowering three weeks ago. We have some native wildflowers in the front yard that normally bloom two to three times and have only bloomed once.
I find it interesting that you foliar spray in late bloom. I just have never been big on even spraying water on my MJ plants. I have two components in the Nectar for the Gods that can be sprayed but I only add to the soil when feeding.

Take care!:)

Srenots

Srenots

Hungarian Hot Wax Pepper
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Recycled Media

Two girls one cup style with these Hungarian Fire girls. :) Sunshine is in the future for these bad bitches when they hit there bigger home/container. LOL :D

View attachment 628672

The twin Hungarian girls are near identical in growth and health. :) Loving it.

View attachment 628674

Once they get a little bigger they will be moved to outdoors also and Welcome to hell for them. LOL :D

Happy Growing Friends and Hope you have a Good Night :)

Moto
lookin great over thar bud, I like those Apple Trees, nice work brother..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom