Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

Hope you been well buddy. :D I seen this and knew it would make you smile friend. :)

F1672e841d8e8a9f1cc8f4c63b79b097

Moto

Moto

Elmer GG#4 Clone
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Media

Current plant conditions for the unsealed HPS room with Passive Intake from Negative Pressure. Summer Hot Temps please go away. LOL :D

20160828 175156

I have been debating on which area I can photograph the best and on a weekly basis so people can follow along. I have decided to call her Elmer. ;) I am always open for suggestions for name changes just an easy way to keep up with this dirty girl. :D lol We can recall this is the girl who suffered the lights out issues and I had to pop her stems to slow the stretch.

Screenshot 2016 08 28 19 03 49

I said ABRA KADABRA and Badda Bing better lighting. Elmer the spotted glue

Screenshot 2016 08 28 19 00 44

Elmer is so ducking greasy and sticky already. LOL ;) She is doing fantastic and received a feeding of Bio-Hydrate and K-Amino today on her alternate feedings through the BOX lineup. :D

20160828 175402

Closeup for the buddies of Elmer and her Smexy self pushing through the fluctuating temps etc.

2016 08 28 190653

Happy Growing Friends and Feel Free to ask any questions. :D

Moto

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Elmer GG#4 Clone
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Media

Current plant conditions for the unsealed HPS room with Passive Intake from Negative Pressure. Summer Hot Temps please go away. LOL :D

View attachment 629448

I have been debating on which area I can photograph the best and on a weekly basis so people can follow along. I have decided we call her Elmer. ;) I am always open for suggestions for name changes just an easy way to keep up with this dirty girl. :D lol We can recall this is the girl who suffered the lights out issues and I had to pop her stems to slow the stretch.

View attachment 629439

View attachment 629440

Elmer is so ducking greasy and sticky already. LOL ;) She is doing fantastic and received a feeding of Bio-Hydrate and K-Amino today on her alternate feedings through the BOX lineup. :D

View attachment 629441

Closeup for the buddies of Elmer and her Smexy self pushing through the fluctuating temps etc.

View attachment 629447

Moto
need to put this in photo of month bro

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

Elmer GG#4 Clone
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Media

View attachment 629448

I have been debating on which area I can photograph the best and on a weekly basis so people can follow along. I have decided to call her Elmer. ;) I am always open for suggestions for name changes just an easy way to keep up with this dirty girl. :D lol We can recall this is the girl who suffered the lights out issues and I had to pop her stems to slow the stretch.

View attachment 629439

View attachment 629440

View attachment 629441

View attachment 629447

Moto
Gorgeous! :D Do you find the higher temps in the flower room help the buds to develop any faster or bigger than if the temps stay lower?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Thanks buddy I have some photographs I am looking at to put in next months. :D Whats you been up to today?
went looked at that house and been laid up since,,i have really over done it last 2 weeks,,broke weak and had to start the pain pills,,smoke aint doing it,,even told scrappy we all break weak,,he of course never answered me back,,i do believe it time to delete his number from my phone,,he shol as hell dont want to talk to me,,

what kind fun you have with that youngun,,and how my mistreated bulldog,lol

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

went looked at that house and been laid up since,,i have really over done it last 2 weeks,,broke weak and had to start the pain pills,,smoke aint doing it,,even told scrappy we all break weak,,he of course never answered me back,,i do believe it time to delete his number from my phone,,he shol as hell dont want to talk to me,,

what kind fun you have with that youngun,,and how my mistreated bulldog,lol
Keep trying ole man. :) I think someone may have said he didn't have a phone right now. My memory sucks. :)

Homesteader

Homesteader

Hey Moto, wanted to share my project I've been working on, and see what you guys think. Couldn't see coughing up any dough for a light mover so I decided to try building a suspended scrog frame that I can attach to my oscillating fan and get 2 inches both ways on the movement from the fan. Let me know what you think. Ran out of string, so still have work to do but using 3" holes top and bottom.

IMG 20160829 092339
TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

Hey Moto, wanted to share my project I've been working on, and see what you guys think. Couldn't see coughing up any dough for a light mover so I decided to try building a suspended scrog frame that I can attach to my oscillating fan and get 2 inches both ways on the movement from the fan. Let me know what you think. Ran out of string, so still have work to do but using 3" holes top and bottom.
Love the scrog! :) Looks well made and the suspension idea will allow you to personalize it to any grow. Very cool! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom