Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Homesteader

Homesteader

Im not saying that your roots wont be BIG AND HEALTHY....THEY NEED TO BE when you use salt based ferts because your mycos and bact die off from it. Without fungi and humics, you are forced to add more ferts.
I thought you were going to leave. peace.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I hope to see you around with a more positive attitude toward others @Buystuffthc but regardless I wish you luck on your harvest. @Moto sorry to curse so much on your thread....Im going to meetings......not really but I should.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

k folks, nuff of the gay jokes, specially from a dumb ass troll, eh bloke? I know when I ask questions I like to throw in SMALL AN ROOTBOUND when referring to others plants. Makes em feel all warm an fuzzy like a fresh double shot of jack. I get my best help from people when I ask in an even easier way..... Hey sir, your plants look like shit, tell me what to do so they don't look like urs. Oh yeah I don't wanna buy anything either... Thanks in advance....... (see, watch the help POUR IN)

incogneato

incogneato

2016 10 20 05 51 16 1749516226

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

What does adding 10 worms to every pot do to benefit your roots? Why is there so much dried residue after you foliaf fed? Isnt foliar feeding supposed to be a mist not large nutrient drops? Do your plants jam to Bob Marley? I hear that's the trick
we as gardeners all know the benifits of worms,,if you dont study up on it,,better yet go out in your yard,stick a shovel in the ground were there is nice green grass,dig that shovel full out and count the worms,,after that look around and find a bad spot of no grass or growth,do same thing with shovel,,then ask yourself same question,,the residue you see is nano breath a great product with all benifits that we dont have on indoor grows,,study that to,,hope all this makes you a better gardener,,i know your intent is to just stir shit,,but it can also lead you to be a great gardener if you open your mind to new things,,sit back and gain knowledge,help with this fight to legalize this wonderful medicine we make for ourself,,get on the band wagon and off the shit,,unless your a cop,,if you are just go down to the evidence locker and pick out another strain of herb to smoke ,,because this one you smoking now tends to make you a straight up asshole

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

DUH!!! MITES an bugs never come inside. An I know the bags of soil we buy CONTAIN BRAND NEW INGREDIENTS. Never before exposed till they uncovered its magical soil spot. It's right next to the special spot for fake sun bulbs, an those bulbs actually help the environment buy the power they don't use. An by not using natural water I can use special testers an chemicals that will make my water REALLY REALLY GOOD. I know I love adding blocks of salt to my food an testing my water b4 I drink it mmmmmmmm. I'm not a gardener or pot farmer, trust me!! I'm a state certified tree surgeon.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey. Buddy. I grow in Coco. We don't need bugs in our room. It was a legitimate question and you clearly know nothing about marijuana in its optimal conditions. Research something. And maybe your become a better person or at least upgrade from gardener to grower
well said,,i like it,,and confess it,,im no genius and i dont live a boring life,,you the first in 50 years to recognize this and im damn proud of ya,,every day i learn something,,every day brotatochip

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Lol well accually we use prewashed cocoa. Not soil. But bagged soil is usually processed and sterilized with heat.

Sealed clinical environment means no mites.

Yes starting my water at 0-20 ppm assures I know exactly what my plants are getting.

Adding blocks of salt is dramatic and you cant even acknowledge my levels of salt because you don't test your water lol. Whats in your water?

My plants would rather eat exactly what they need instead of waiting for it to decompose around them as well.

Lol hurting the environment by using my lights. I bet you drive a car. I'm on the all solar and wind plan too.

There is literally no downside to growing this stuff right stop playing in the mud
PLEASE READ COMMENTS BEFORE U START WITH ME. So its obvious u can read or have a speech aloud device. Regardless, I SAID WE USE SOIL NOT YOU. I bet you don't sterilize your own cocoa? To lazy? Just hope the company did it for you? Oh wait you can't get cocoa from others... What's in it?? Oh u just trust em an use it. Sealed environment's have less bugs than non. I've never seen a grow that was sealed? How u get air in an out if sealed? You stated your plants would rather eat exactly what they need? What is it ? We wall wanna know what the formula is then there is no need for different ways, or feeding. We'll just use that. Damn a lot of places are gonna lose business.

Moto

Moto

Sure I'll post a chart later with optimal nutrient levels. It is sealed there is no air going out of a sealed room. You've never seen it because you and your friends know nothing of cannabis growing.

Less bugs? Try no bugs son.

Our Coco is very consistent Royal farms, no problems I've used well over 40 bags.

I'm glad you grow Are you the same person posting on 3 accounts? Because that was a response to greenhouser you haven't said anything in the thread to me as moto buddy so "I said we use soil not you" is out of context you didn't say that.

Yawn...

hipster-cartoons-jabberjaw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom