Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

Dance+evolution+its+funny+because+there+is+a+white+guy_d8a3e9_5509749.gif

jipp

jipp

What up homie,

Doing well brother just been on that work grind and doing some studying from recent farming conventions on Youtube.. :) Hope everyone is well on your side and your plants buddy..

Love the tunes.. Beastie Boys you cannot go wrong for sure.. Oh and

i hear ya on the work grind. im doing ok. just chilling getting high. the plants are still alive and maybe the afghans are gonna start growing vertical for a change.. instead of being lazy fuckers.. laughs.

yeah beastie boys always get me in a good mood.

rock on,
chris.

incogneato

incogneato

What up pimpin,

Thanks brother for the compliments and glad to hear you found a plug for GG#4.. She is a lovely plant and fairly easy to grow just remember she loves to stretch in flower.. On a positive note it equals shorter veg times and she is a stinky broad that is greasy. LOL :)

I will holla at the pouch mafia and give phantom some love from ya brother. :) <3

Hope your garden has been treating you well friend
Moto
Thanks for the good info brotha, I forgot to mention that I have 5 hyperglues rockin right now so I do actually have "glue" in the stable already.
What up homie,

Doing well brother just been on that work grind and doing some studying from recent farming conventions on Youtube.. :) Hope everyone is well on your side and your plants buddy..

Love the tunes.. Beastie Boys you cannot go wrong for sure.. Oh and

Damn! Took me back to my youth lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom