Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ecompost

Ecompost

Shit I got nano in testing on the Humidifier LOL.. Yeah no lights or plug sockets down low so no worries.. :D
it happens, I have room so I take each plant out, I got a little turntable I stand it on, than I can stay in pplace, rotate the plant, spray it and replace. This is harder if you dont have room or the right light etc. I have a green light so its enough to see to spray plants but its less of an arse trying to avoid all the fans etc. I have uplights so again not great for random spraying in the dark

Moto

Moto

it happens, I have room so I take each plant out, I got a little turntable I stand it on, than I can stay in pplace, rotate the plant, spray it and replace. This is harder if you dont have room or the right light etc. I have a green light so its enough to see to spray plants but its less of an arse trying to avoid all the fans etc. I have uplights so again not great for random spraying in the dark

I got led's and one entrance on that room.. Nightmare once it gets filled.. Oh well.. Little extra effort for some more meds.. But yeah I wish I could get a turn table and make it work on my setup.. Instead I navy seal crawl and make it work.. HAHA.. Luckily I am able too instead of

Funny Animal Memes 2

Ecompost

Ecompost

That banana has me fucking rolling... Fucking Monsanto.. LOL

View attachment 593084
cutns, I hate monsanto and the continued bastardisation of the narratives their dirty money buys. Over here they are selling this pots, they have some zoil, I wont say soil, and some shit chemical nutes. The ad is some fucked up milf and her shit bag daughter, they open the lid of the stupid fucking pot which i couldnt fit a quarter in, water it with some chlorine rich tap water and that it, next shot is some fucked up massive tomato plant. It says, if you can do this (water a plant), then you can have this....(a massive chemically rich tomato) fucking cunts, tricking sweet milfs and little girls to eat synthetic chemical food....fucking Miracle Grow are cunts

Ecompost

Ecompost

he will fuck that pig mate, he wont take that to the middle east, he fucks pigs, this is the thing. The UK prime minister is a vandel shop window breaking pig fucker whose dad spent all his time trying not to pay tax, and after all that, he is the PM, this is where I went wrong mate. I had a dad whom had to pay tax or he would have gone to jail. I never broke a shop window and I dont fuck swine, so therefore, I can never be the Prime Minister

Ecompost

Ecompost

plants these are GT's Wildchilds, considering a gave them fuck all veg time, they are doing OK. I think the key difference between a European grower and a US grower is time spent in Veg :-) We dont fuck with veg over here, 2 weeks and gone LOL, if I go 4 its a fucking mess, I will have a tree, BOX only grows trees LOL

20160511 223105
Ecompost

Ecompost

The yellow leaf you can see above is my test bed CAD which is about ready, i was too lazy to deal with it tho, I added a shot here for your interests. This plant has had a tough life. :-) I have been fucking with this plant big time :-) Its not for smoking, its for testing :-) the entire plant will be composted because my tissue tester is on holiday for a month ...twat.

20160511 223237
Moto

Moto

Cool picture of nature doing its own work... Feeding the soil by itself.. Cool to see the little plant growing in it also.. I didn't put that in there, but will be planting a tomato seed.

@TrubldBreeze came up with the plant I should grow in it.. hahaha should be interesting project.. I will keep you updated.. LOL

20160513 112851

Moto

Moto

All current plants in veg and slowly all in flower are in Box Lineup.. No issues to date besides explosive growth rates.. LOL My rooting rates are beating my synthetic plants with super expensive rooting agents..

Root Better Is Love

K-amino Foliar Application

Veg Quadrant-
Two gg4 and two Fruit Punch plants
20160519 214145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom