Trying Organics With Better Organix

• Thread starter Moto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto

Moto

I laced out a trim an referb on pretty pimp boat today. 2 day affair but it's done. I would take more pics but boss man always yells that I'm not paid to be on my phone. Which I can't argue there. However, I'm clocked out now MO FO WHATS UP!!!!! HA HA HA

Dam nice job and impressive work brother. The weather looks nice there. Still hot as ever here and probably there also. LOL I been doing outdoor land cleanup and all that fun stuff. LOL Fixing to smoke one down and relax. Whats you got up?

Moto

Moto

SAME THING, an holy shit while I was getting ready to smoke I hear a Clink on my raw rollin tray!!!! U know what clank means on a metal tin rollin tray??? SEED DOGGY!!! A SEED!! ha ha northern lights!! USA USA USA ha ha

MADE IN MURICA STAYS IN MURICA!. LOL :).. So now that you have some seeds you going to plant them also? Never tested some Northern Lights. Whats your thoughts on the smoke report? :)

Moto

Moto

GG#4 Clone
Better Organix

Pro-Mix Media

So far so good with all of my clones. I have been busy with my work life and the normal day to day grind so here is one of my girls having a little nighttime nude photo for my followers. LOL hahahah :D

20160801 220022

Thanks for following along as usual friends. Nothing much new to report since plant's don't grow massively overnight as some may think. LOL :p

Moto

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

Meyer Lemon Grown by Friend
Better Organix

Not sure on exact media he put random stuff in there. LOL :D

If you recall from previous posts I got a order of 100ML bottles for one of my good friends after he seen my plants. LOL well needless to say he is one very happy man and I snagged some photo's when I was visiting. LOL look at this thing praying.

View attachment 621659

I haven't personally watered or done anything to these plants. only supported him with knowledge and these are his pride and joy. :D

Moto
They look great! :) Wish I could grow some citrus here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom