Trying to dig out of a big hole

• Thread starter paulie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crocodile og

Dude, he's in Australia.

Yeah Sea I'm an aussie.

The other thing I would add is that there is a shortage of good growers in Australia.

Most of the indoor is grown by organised crime that doesnt give a shit about quality. Most is comparable to what you guys call "beasters".

If you have a quality product you will not have a problem shifting it. Especially between November to February when the weather is too hot for most to grow with lights and its the holiday season.

Dont know where you are Paulie but $200 a week for a 3 bedroom place is pretty cheap.

All that said if you have discipline, are a bit of a loner and are passionate about producing good bud then you can succeed if you so desire.

paulie

paulie

Seamaiden no need to rip crocodile apart. At the end of the day I'd rarer have to much info than not enough info

paulie

paulie

I'm Some where in QLD. How about you crocodile? So true about the weed here. $200 is only 50% of the rent I'm looking at I can mange 200 in rent for my self so would need $200 extra a week for my girls :)

C

crocodile og

O cool a fellow aussie on this site yay (have to say this ) aussie aussie aussie

Oi oi oi!!!

I dont think Sea was having a go mate. She's a top sheila ;)

I'm NSW. The rent here is really high.

I say have a go if you are keen. Just be real careful. Especially in Qld.

Just think it through. Have a plan if the cops come to the door or the real estate wants an inspection.

"No mate you cant come in". Powerful words practice them. I had a knock and talk and sent them scurrying back to the cop shop by refusing them access. They said they would come back with a warrant. Never did. If they ask if you rent or own tell them you own otherwise they will go to the real esate/owner and get permission and the key.

Get boxes big enough to put the plants in. Have them in advance. If the real estate sends a letter in advance notifying of an inspection rent or borrow a van and stash them in it untill the agent leaves.

If you keep it small ie the two tent set up you can get away with a 2 bedroom place. It might be suspicious for 1 person in a 3 bedroom joint.

HECS debt?

C

crocodile og

PS sell the Harley or Campbell Newman will get ya!!! :nailbiting:

paulie

paulie

lol no moter bike so can't be told im in a gang just for rinding with more than 4 people. Not HECS just choices that ended up hurting me finnasuly but am now a little wiser because of it. Good tip for inspections. Was just going hide them in a small lock up shed but like your idea better. Will send you a pm croodle tonight with some questions.

Top Bottom