Trying to get the right information to cure my cousin's wife's cancer...HELP!!!

• Thread starter dirtyshawa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I know cannabis oil is the key for her stage 3 cancer, but I don't know how to properly inform her. She lives in Ohio and her damn Dr. didn't say a word about cannabis...absolutely nothing smh. She just had surgery to remove a bunch of organs and I just found out. If, someone in my family would have told me sooner maybe I could have prevented this from happening and there's still no guarantee it won't spread with the treatment she's receiving.

I know cannabis oil will stop the spread and growth of it...can you guys help me relay the right information to her PLEASE?!?!?!

What dosage treats cancer?

If, I fly her to Colorado how and where does she get it?

I really don't know where to begin...never had anyone in my family have cancer...where do I begin to help her?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!

Can you link me to informative articles supporting the fact cannabis fights cancer, so that, a cannabis illiterate person can understand?

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Attached is a link that contains info regarding HEMP OIL, wishing yours all best

Thank you for this! I have been watching videos for the last hour on the subject. I will make this as a last resort, but I remember seeing a video where people were flying out to Colorado to get the oil legally. I wish I knew who to contact. I'm just gonna start calling dispensaries out there for it. Thanks again for this!

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I use the holy annointing oil exclusively for cancer patients. It's amazing. 9/10 had amazing benefits.

Make it correctly, decarbox properly and mix with food grade cinnamon bark/leaf.. Myrrh gum, refined virgin coconut oil. And a lil cinnamon flavor. The cinnamon is incredible as a antioxidant. I reccomend a few drops I a tolerant patient and one a couple times a day to lower tolerance. Maybe start them with bites of a 150 mg cookie or something.

I have had amazing results, slowly
Move their ingestion in to about a 50 drop bottle... 50 drops of holy
Annointing oil is 20mg/drop+... I like at the height to have them on about 400 mgs a day and coming up from about 50 a day

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I use the holy annointing oil exclusively for cancer patients. It's amazing. 9/10 had amazing benefits.

Make it correctly, decarbox properly and mix with food grade cinnamon bark/leaf.. Myrrh gum, refined virgin coconut oil. And a lil cinnamon flavor. The cinnamon is incredible as a antioxidant. I reccomend a few drops I a tolerant patient and one a couple times a day to lower tolerance. Maybe start them with bites of a 150 mg cookie or something.

I have had amazing results, slowly
Move their ingestion in to about a 50 drop bottle... 50 drops of holy
Annointing oil is 20mg/drop+... I like at the height to have them on about 400 mgs a day and coming up from about 50 a day

So, edibles are equivalent to raw concentrated dosages? I've been researching this all day and will continue to do so, but I'm seeing that building to a gram per day after the 1st month is being recommended by various sources.

Is the .04 grams you are recommending for a specific stage or a general rule you've come by?

What strain(s) do your patients reap the most benefits from?...indica dom/saliva dom?

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Here you go, Cancer.gov...(I know, didn't expect them to be on the wagon so soon).
"Cannabinoids appear to kill tumor cells but do not affect their nontransformed counterparts and may even protect them from cell death. "

Also, (keep having trouble finding the study, read it once) Harvard Medical Review had a study about THC also exhibiting anti-tumoric properties (circa 2010-2012)... However, CBD is probably the superstar...And most IMPORTANTLY, for the squares[alcohol industry], won't get you high... But THC still does a body good.

Most important is pay attention to the solvents...Probably does no good to use PTO rec'd Naptha for a cancer patient (IMO), which is why people will be suggesting natural fats (oils) for separation. Also, since it is a more 'eastern' philosophy towards healing {not just saying take two of these and call me in the morning}, the nutrition is #1.

Last edited:
Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Also, you can give the doctor a list of doctors that have changed their mind on the issue. (list is long, here's two 'celebs')
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lester_Grinspoon
http://rxinvalid.com/index2.htm (his website with testimonials about MMJ)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanjay_Gupta (albeit his CBD only attitude is Big-Pharma hand up his ass)
'In a 2013 editorial, Gupta announced that in the process of working on a documentary about marijuana he had changed his mind about the drug's risks and benefits. Gupta had previously criticized laws that allowed patient access to medical marijuana, but he reversed his stance, saying, "I am here to apologize," and, "We have been terribly and systematically misled for nearly 70 years in the United States, and I apologize for my own role in that."'

Fact is medical community is like any other educational institution... No body likes change. Evolutionary change, okay... Revolutionary change, whoooaaa there!

In then there is the other 'educational' problem... When people are telling you 'how much smarter' you are than others, 'how much smarter we are'.... You start to believe it! (indoctrination isn't just for Nazis)

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Here you go, Cancer.gov...(I know, didn't expect them to be on the wagon so soon).
"Cannabinoids appear to kill tumor cells but do not affect their nontransformed counterparts and may even protect them from cell death. "

Also, (keep having trouble finding the study, read it once) Harvard Medical Review had a study about THC also exhibiting anti-tumoric properties (circa 2010-2012)... However, CBD is probably the superstar...And most IMPORTANTLY, for the squares[alcohol industry], won't get you high... But THC still does a body good.

Most important is pay attention to the solvents...Probably does no good to use PTO rec'd Naptha for a cancer patient (IMO), which is why people will be suggesting natural fats (oils) for separation. Also, since it is a more 'eastern' philosophy towards healing {not just saying take two of these and call me in the morning}, the nutrition is #1.
Thanks for your response man it's greatly appreciated. I actually ran across the cancer.gov link and already ran it by her yesterday I believe. She's been sleeping like crazy, so I didn't get a chance to verbally speak with her today. She did reply to my email, but I couldn't get her on the phone or my cousin. I know it's weighing heavy on them right now, especially with three small children running around 6 months, 2 yrs, and 4 years she's only 31 herself. I know she doesn't realize what all of us here know about the cancer fighting properties and how close she is to getting the right medicine. I'm gonna do what I can to help; I hope it's enough.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Hey, not to discount cannabis in any way, but there are other essential plant oils that are WAY more anti-tumoric. In my experience with cancer patients, cannabis has been more therapeutic than anything else. Do some research on frankincense, anise, fennel, grapefruit, ledum, orange, tangerine, lemon, (see the citrus pattern here?). The d-limonene found in many strains of cannabis is responsible for some of its anti-cancer reputation. Cold-pressed lemon oil has about 40x the amount of d-limonene than your favorite super lemon haze :-)
I add frankincense and orange oils to the Phoenix Tears capsules I make. They promote the healing while the cannabis promotes relaxation, sleep, and pain relief. This is my OPINION. There are a multitude of plant oils that will help.
I'm going to quote from the research I've studied over the last few years:
"the essential oils with the broadest spectrum anti-cancer activity are as follows, ranked by their potency:
1. Sandalwood
2. Balsam Fir (alpha humulene chemotype)
3. Thyme
4. Hyssop
5. Tsuga
6. Orange

Hope things helps. I use these oils and give them to my family as prevention.
PM me for links to websites, etc.
Good luck and positive vibes.
Alt

urbanfog

urbanfog

Hey, not to discount cannabis in any way, but there are other essential plant oils that are WAY more anti-tumoric. In my experience with cancer patients, cannabis has been more therapeutic than anything else. Do some research on frankincense, anise, fennel, grapefruit, ledum, orange, tangerine, lemon, (see the citrus pattern here?). The d-limonene found in many strains of cannabis is responsible for some of its anti-cancer reputation. Cold-pressed lemon oil has about 40x the amount of d-limonene than your favorite super lemon haze :)
I add frankincense and orange oils to the Phoenix Tears capsules I make. They promote the healing while the cannabis promotes relaxation, sleep, and pain relief. This is my OPINION. There are a multitude of plant oils that will help.
"the essential oils with the broadest spectrum anti-cancer activity are as follows, ranked by their potency:
1. Sandalwood
3. Thyme
4. Hyssop
5. Tsuga
6. Orange

Alt

good shit! subscribed

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey, not to discount cannabis in any way, but there are other essential plant oils that are WAY more anti-tumoric. In my experience with cancer patients, cannabis has been more therapeutic than anything else. Do some research on frankincense, anise, fennel, grapefruit, ledum, orange, tangerine, lemon, (see the citrus pattern here?). The d-limonene found in many strains of cannabis is responsible for some of its anti-cancer reputation. Cold-pressed lemon oil has about 40x the amount of d-limonene than your favorite super lemon haze :)
1. Sandalwood
3. Thyme
4. Hyssop
5. Tsuga
6. Orange

Alt
One of my family members just posted something up about soursop (aka guanabana). Would you mind posting up the links, etc, that you have here in this thread, please? :)

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

1. Sandalwood
3. Thyme
4. Hyssop
5. Tsuga
6. Orange

Alt
He'll yeah this helps! Man I really appreciate all the info you guys and gals have given me! This is undoubtedly one of the best canna board communities in the history of the web. I can't thank you all enough for the excellent knowledge and feedback!

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
So, edibles are equivalent to raw concentrated dosages? I've been researching this all day and will continue to do so, but I'm seeing that building to a gram per day after the 1st month is being recommended by various sources.

Is the .04 grams you are recommending for a specific stage or a general rule you've come by?

What strain(s) do your patients reap the most benefits from?...indica dom/saliva dom?

What I do, and this is me. I've had only 4-500 patients throughout the years. But I start low on edibles, or tinctures, or smoke.. For a ground base... Varies from patient. And my tincture is a mix of very aged material... I do this because certain cannibinoids form later in cure. And make a mixture hash oil as the main ingredient in the tincture. I do this because the more players in the field the better odds to help.

When they are grounded with there does I move them up for 500mgs a day. I haven't tried a gram (a thousand) but I haven't had my tincture tested but I do know my BHO is 70% and there's two grams in the bottle of tincture... So at conservative math maybe it is around 1000mgs a bottle which is why Ive seen such great results with th terminal patients

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Ok now I understand. I know for sure she's not gonna sit and smoke are partake in the ritual of "getting high" like you and I. She's open to the gel caplets and applying the oil orally. She the type of person who doesn't get why people choose to you cannabis for recreational use. Once, I get her the medicine I'm sure she will lol.

squiggly

squiggly

I know cannabis oil is the key for her stage 3 cancer, but I don't know how to properly inform her. She lives in Ohio and her damn Dr. didn't say a word about cannabis...absolutely nothing smh. She just had surgery to remove a bunch of organs and I just found out. If, someone in my family would have told me sooner maybe I could have prevented this from happening and there's still no guarantee it won't spread with the treatment she's receiving.

I know cannabis oil will stop the spread and growth of it...can you guys help me relay the right information to her PLEASE?!?!?!

What dosage treats cancer?

If, I fly her to Colorado how and where does she get it?

I really don't know where to begin...never had anyone in my family have cancer...where do I begin to help her?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!!

Can you link me to informative articles supporting the fact cannabis fights cancer, so that, a cannabis illiterate person can understand?

I wanna be clear here dude, for the sake of your sanity.

This type of treatment cannot hurt, but it is not a guaranteed cure all. The efficacy depends very highly on what specific type of cancer she has (there are thousands of types). Research has shown pretty clearly that cannabis oil has no effect on some types of cancers, only slight effect on others, and only in extremely specific cases provides a possible cure.

A problem this often presents is that people, believing cannabis oil will save them, will use it to the exclusion of all other treatments--ensuring a horrible death for them.

This should only be attempted in the event that the specific type of cancer is identified and falls into one of the groups known to be treatable with cannabis oil.

If that is not the case, it's best to continue working with doctors and to add cannabis oil as a treatment on top of their recommendations.

Failure to do so could result in a much more painful end for your family member than anyone would wish for them. I caution you against putting their life in the hands of internet.

As for anyone who fervently disagrees with me on this, please keep your opinion to yourself (ie, do not direct it at me). I am merely providing my educated opinion in hopes that it can help dirtyshawa make an informed decision.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I wanna be clear here dude, for the sake of your sanity.

This type of treatment cannot hurt, but it is not a guaranteed cure all. The efficacy depends very highly on what specific type of cancer she has (there are thousands of types). Research has shown pretty clearly that cannabis oil has no effect on some types of cancers, only slight effect on others, and only in extremely specific cases provides a possible cure.

A problem this often presents is that people, believing cannabis oil will save them, will use it to the exclusion of all other treatments--ensuring a horrible death for them.

This should only be attempted in the event that the specific type of cancer is identified and falls into one of the groups known to be treatable with cannabis oil.

If that is not the case, it's best to continue working with doctors and to add cannabis oil as a treatment on top of their recommendations.

Failure to do so could result in a much more painful end for your family member than anyone would wish for them. I caution you against putting their life in the hands of internet.

As for anyone who fervently disagrees with me on this, please keep your opinion to yourself (ie, do not direct it at me). I am merely providing my educated opinion in hopes that it can help dirtyshawa make an informed decision.
Yeah, I've been loosely following the subject since this information first began to diffuse throughout the online canna sites. What you're saying are valid points I'm definitely aware of ...thanks for adding clarity to this matter. There's no way she would just stop seeing her doctor, but seeing so many examples of people using cannabis oil in tandem with chemo to phenomenal results has motivated me to help. I definitely agree with you...no worries...i couldn't persuade her to stop getting treatment if i wanted to. Thanks for a voice of reason it's much appreciated!

Top Bottom