Trying To Regain My Growskills From A Long Layoff

• Thread starter weelman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

weelman

Hi guys not really a new farmer here all of my growing experience has been outside I'm new to the indoor growing which I am into I guess you could call me new because all my growing was done in the late 70s to late 80s I had an accident that left me disabled and the med I take don't allow me to partake in smoking. I am hoping for the medical thing to come to north Carolina that is why I started back growing to stockpile so to speak

jipp

jipp

welcome to the farm. they had me on pills for 15 years.. i am getting off them on my 5th month of withdraws or some shit from opiates.. they should of pushed me to herb as soon as it came legal. i feel healthy compared to when i was on pills.

lots of good people here..
im sure you will have your chops back before you know it.. me im learning as i heal.. the plants have been great therapy for me. funny who would of thought id be into growing.. i use to be a logger man i killed trees before getting hurt. laughs.

have a great night,
chrhis.

W

weelman

I have a 32 x 32 x63 and I started with one afgani dream it is 5 weeks from a seedling and it is only 1 and a half ft tall and bigger around than a 3 gallon smart pot so thick you can't see thru it I will post some pics when I change phones the camera screen is shattered and don't do good pictures. I am fixing to start taking clones from her from my description does it sound like it is growing OK I would think after 5 weeks it would be at least 2 or 4 ft tall

W

weelman

You sound like me I am on 100 mcg fentynal and 4 10 perch a day not to mention the colonipins I want off the patch so bad but being not legal I'm thinking to moving to another state the drugs are killing me

jipp

jipp

I have a 32 x 32 x63 and I started with one afgani dream it is 5 weeks from a seedling and it is only 1 and a half ft tall and bigger around than a 3 gallon smart pot so thick you can't see thru it I will post some pics when I change phones the camera screen is shattered and don't do good pictures. I am fixing to start taking clones from her from my description does it sound like it is growing OK I would think after 5 weeks it would be at least 2 or 4 ft tall

strain dependent if you have proper light for height and node spacing. lots of variables.. pictures would help the experience guys here to help you out. this plant is 36 days old. under a T5 light. ( shop light if you will )

IMG 3990

chris,

jipp

jipp

You sound like me I am on 100 mcg fentynal and 4 10 perch a day not to mention the colonipins I want off the patch so bad but being not legal I'm thinking to moving to another state the drugs are killing me
man i understand your statement as good as you do. i would of been dead in 2 years if i stayed on the Oxycontin, oxycodone, valume, and more.. each day for 15 years man. now im sober, its sad i live in a snowbird state AZ and its older population and they are sick. i was one of them.

i was just so fed up of being sick i said fuck it and got off them.
it did not go so smooth.. you see i used herb back in the day before the pills. but when i moved to this state i did not know anyone to get it so i had to go to pills.. no medical in summer or fall, hell i do not recall now of 1999. laughs.

anyhow, i will say withdrawals are hard man.. i was a mental case. still am but a bit more stable just depression phase now.
need find me a good sativa.

anyhow, yeah. if i was to do it again.. id be growing and getting your herb stocked up for your withdrawal stage.,. because you are gonna need the best herb you can get.. the stuff here local was not strong enough so that is how i found this forum.

chris.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I felt the same way some years ago, finally just said enough is enough and stopped taking it all. When you tell the doctor the pain meds or psych meds aren't working, they say keep taking them and take these other ones too...

Top Bottom