Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Asmodeus

Asmodeus

Hey Tumble hopefully you get your power back on soon. Sucks, happens to me all the time. I dont have an attached whole house generator, but I do have 2 generators in the garage on standby, and gotten pretty good at getting all the essentials back up and running pretty fast

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Hey Tumble hopefully you get your power back on soon. Sucks, happens to me all the time. I dont have an attached whole house generator, but I do have 2 generators in the garage on standby, and gotten pretty good at getting all the essentials back up and running pretty fast
Thanks for the well wishes, Asmodeus! I'll be ready next time!

Still waiting, but i have high hopes.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Power is back! The girls seemed to like the little break from 18hr LEDs last night and a bit of filtered sun for the last 8hrs. I'll get some pictures up when everyone is back in place and set up

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Update from the seedling/clone tent:

Topped one Bubblegum sherb seedling for the second time, and continued to twist the snake baby sherb:

That branch in the middle will be a clone, the top 2 branches have 3 nodes each. Maybe a bootleg mainline. I haven't decided yet.

Here are the rest:
Middle row is carrots, topped bubblegum sherb, baby snake sherb

What's up doc? I'll do a better job placing the carrot seeds next time. They are a bit tangled. I have a mix. Some purple, yellow, white, orange, and i think some red carrots

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Update from the mothers:
So... they are all a bit over grown. I've been slow rolling and experimenting with cloning... i let a lot of the tops go wild. I'm going to take another set of clones, and chop them all even. Most will be have to be culled but might as well see what happens and give a bunch away. Might get a tray of those root riot cubes and do a side-by-side with the cloner. The front and center is the Bluecheese from @RoyalQueenSeeds. She is shorter than the rest, but the nodes are really tightly spaced and lots of growth at each. Got 4 branches selected for cuts from her. Excited about it. Going to take some more from the North Thunderfuck as well. The rest of the cuts will be experimental. That back right is the Banner #2 I took the last clones from. She has been a rapid grower since sprouting.

RoyalQueenSeeds

Supporter
Update from the mothers:
So... they are all a bit over grown. I've been slow rolling and experimenting with cloning... i let a lot of the tops go wild. I'm going to take another set of clones, and chop them all even. Most will be have to be culled but might as well see what happens and give a bunch away. Might get a tray of those root riot cubes and do a side-by-side with the cloner. The front and center is the Bluecheese from @RoyalQueenSeeds. She is shorter than the rest, but the nodes are really tightly spaced and lots of growth at each. Got 4 branches selected for cuts from her. Excited about it. Going to take some more from the North Thunderfuck as well. The rest of the cuts will be experimental. That back right is the Banner #2 I took the last clones from. She has been a rapid grower since sprouting.
View attachment 2146364
View attachment 2146365
They loook great mate!! Good luck and happy growing!!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Still looking awesome Tumble!.....training is the fun part......yeah....the solar eclipse was pretty neat....the kids were wowed....not a peep during totality....no birds...no anything.....it was great.....
Yeah! You were in the path of totality! That is awesome. We were only at 91% coverage.

Trying out some new stuff this time, always exciting to experiment a bit. Take a look at this one from the last run. Kept them really short 20 inches after flower:

Opposite of what my veg tent looks like now

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Final sprayer cleaning is done. Next i'll give it a good rinse and run it with tap water. Then final sprayer alignment test, with pucks in place and fresh batch of cool water.

And then.... cuttings!

I have some experiments in store. Waiting on some clonex rooting gel, and some root riot cubes.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Final sprayer cleaning is done. Next i'll give it a good rinse and run it with tap water. Then final sprayer alignment test, with pucks in place and fresh batch of cool water.

And then.... cuttings!
View attachment 2148323

I have some experiments in store. Waiting on some clonex rooting gel, and some root riot cubes.
yup tumble looking good man, sure thats going to work out nice. plants looking nice to bud👍

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yup tumble looking good man, sure thats going to work out nice. plants looking nice to bud👍
Thanks Cheese! I got some of those root riot cubes to see how they work side by side. Already seems like the cubes are easier/less prep, but they are way more expensive that just plain water in my bucket.

I'll take some pics when I get take cuttings later and have everything set up

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Thanks Cheese! I got some of those root riot cubes to see how they work side by side. Already seems like the cubes are easier/less prep, but they are way more expensive that just plain water in my bucket.

I'll take some pics when I get take cuttings later and have everything set up
yeah there pretty easy to use tumble, ive had them root fine without any clonex.👍 use them for seeds to the germination rate is pretty good.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

With mine I try to have them rotate a 1/4 of a turn farther that the previous head. If that makes sense.
Definitely makes sense! Thanks for the input! I'm going to try that. Going to star cuttin' in the next couple hours, once I finish up some other stuff

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Update from the mothers:
View attachment 2146364
View attachment 2146365
Man I need to ketchup in this piece!

Yeah man that banner is something on the growth rate huh? Took me a couple years to make that strain from scratch, was a lot of fun!
Enjoy it homie, because you are doing all those plants justice!

Repping the slow roll 🫵👊🏻🤡

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Man I need to ketchup in this piece!

Yeah man that banner is something on the growth rate huh? Took me a couple years to make that strain from scratch, was a lot of fun!
Enjoy it homie, because you are doing all those plants justice!

Repping the slow roll 🫵👊🏻🤡
Haha slow rolling it... but not slow enough. Running outta headroom. I'm mixing up some feed as we speak. Gonna cut them back and if all goes as planned flip it in the next 3 weeks .

That banner is a beast! I can tell the work you put into these genetics. A new grower would have to TRY to kill the fucker. Good work, Capt. Created a master piece🤌

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Haha slow rolling it... but not slow enough. Running outta headroom. I'm mixing up some feed as we speak. Gonna cut them back and if all goes as planned flip it in the next 3 weeks .

That banner is a beast! I can tell the work you put into these genetics. A new grower would have to TRY to kill the fucker. Good work, Capt. Created a master piece🤌
Thx bud it’s a top 5 for me man.

Top Bottom