Tumble stumbles upon a Spider Farmer clip on fan.. Growing Blue Cheese, North Thunderfuck, Cali Blues, and Bruce Banner #2

• Thread starter Tumbleweed375
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Hello Farmers,

I'm going to be doing things a bit differently this time. I have 6 seedlings (just hitting veg now), 4 different strains in the Mobile Marijuana Unit. More plants... and More Strains.... Less problems? That doesn't sound right, but I like the way it sounds so I'm going to roll with it.

I have:
2x Bruce Banner #2
2x Cali Blues bred by @Captspaulding
1x Blue Cheese - RQS
1x North Thunderfuck - RQS

They were all put into the 1g plastic pots on 12/14/2023.

Soil - Fertilome Ultimate Potting mix and maybe 25% perlite.
Nutes - Fox Farm. So far they only had a tsp of cal mag in 1 g of water. 250ml each pot. will give details on nutes and feeding as we go along if anything changes.
Hardware -
Tent= 2'x2'x6'
Light= AC infinity 2x2 100w
Inline exhaust fan= 4" AC Infinity
Oscillating fan= 6" AC Infinity and 6" Spider Farmer
CO2 = Exhale bag
Carbon filter = 4"
Humidifier = Cloudforge T3​

I have to start this by giving a shout out to @SpiderFarmerLED for the awesome giveaways and supporting the community! I won the clip on fan, and I gotta say it is super quiet... I know all the fans say they are quiet, but look at this vs. my ac infinity.
This video shows the Spider Farmer fan at 1 then crank it to the max:

Now the AC Infinity... The fan motor itself isn't loud, but there is a crazy loud clicking during oscillation. Anyone else experience this?
Here is is at 1:

And here it is cranked to 10:

Here are the plants! With the different strains and different potentially different heights i decided to build this little wire bleacher stand. Will update the frame a bit when I check my scrap pile and find some pieces to build it.

Left to right.
Top row: Cali Blues - Blue Cheese
Middle row: Cali Blues - Bruce Banner #2
Bottom row: North Thunderfuck - Bruce Banner #2
Tumble stumbles upon a spider farmer clip on fan growing blue cheese north thunderfuck cali bl

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Hello Farmers,

I'm going to be doing things a bit differently this time. I have 6 seedlings (just hitting veg now), 4 different strains in the Mobile Marijuana Unit. More plants... and More Strains.... Less problems? That doesn't sound right, but I like the way it sounds so I'm going to roll with it.

I have:
2x Bruce Banner #2
1x Blue Cheese - RQS

Nutes - Fox Farm. So far they only had a tsp of cal mag in 1 g of water. 250ml each pot. will give details on nutes and feeding as we go along if anything changes.
Hardware -
Tent= 2'x2'x6'​
Light= AC infinity 2x2 100w​
CO2 = Exhale bag​
Carbon filter = 4"​

I have to start this by giving a shout out to @SpiderFarmerLED for the awesome giveaways and supporting the community! I won the clip on fan, and I gotta say it is super quiet... I know all the fans say they are quiet, but look at this vs. my ac infinity.

View attachment 2096390

Now the AC Infinity... The fan motor itself isn't loud, but there is a crazy loud clicking during oscillation. Anyone else experience this?
Here is is at 1:
View attachment 2096409

View attachment 2096413

Here are the plants! With the different strains and different potentially different heights i decided to build this little wire bleacher stand. Will update the frame a bit when I check my scrap pile and find some pieces to build it.

Left to right.
View attachment 2096417
popping tumble some nice looking fans, like the way they attach to the tent poles there. plants look great to.👍

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

popping tumble some nice looking fans, like the way they attach to the tent poles there. plants look great to.👍
Thanks! Check this out. I exhaust through the roof of the tent, and I also pump in my humi from right near the top. When testing I thought i might run the risk of my exhaust pulling the humidity straight out... But I angled the humidifier tube towards the corner with the oscillating fan and it actually pulls the vapor down and throughout the tent.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Hello Farmers,

I have:
2x Bruce Banner #2
1x Blue Cheese - RQS

Hardware -
Tent= 2'x2'x6'​
Light= AC infinity 2x2 100w​
CO2 = Exhale bag​
Carbon filter = 4"​

View attachment 2096390

Here is is at 1:
View attachment 2096409

View attachment 2096413

Left to right.
View attachment 2096417
that banner front right looks really nice,👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Thanks! Check this out. I exhaust through the roof of the tent, and I also pump in my humi from right near the top. When testing I thought i might run the risk of my exhaust pulling the humidity straight out... But I angled the humidifier tube towards the corner with the oscillating fan and it actually pulls the vapor down and throughout the tent.
View attachment 2096438
looking good tumble never really used a humidifier, as humidity is all ways super high for me. sure it helps with seedlings look tropical in there😁 just watch the water vapor there near your light bud, i dont no how much they give of but could brake your light if water hits.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

looking good tumble never really used a humidifier, as humidity is all ways super high for me. sure it helps with seedlings look tropical in there😁 just watch the water vapor there near your light bud, i dont no how much they give of but could brake your light if water hits.
I didn't really need it passed veg last run. But we been having a very dry winter. Rh like 30-50%.. haha definitely helping the seedlings not get fried.

I have the humi pointing up and away from the light. No condensation and any water drops fall back into the tub since it's angled up.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Nice healthy little ladies Tumble👍 but I would pull that acinfinity fan out of the tent and stomp it’s guts in knock knock knock knock nah 😂
I'm getting damn close! The new spider farmer takes up a little more space, but that clicking really gets to me.. Lol I turned off the music before the videos, but usually have something blasting to drown out that click

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I'm getting damn close! The new spider farmer takes up a little more space, but that clicking really gets to me.. Lol I turned off the music before the videos, but usually have something blasting to drown out that click
I could not handle it would send every sense in me insane I would be swinging that thing around by the cord smash all me lights with it be a shitshow😂👍 least it’s pushing air n doin it’s job I suppose 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom