Turbo's 3000w sealed flower room.

• Thread starter TurboAllWD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TurboAllWD

Here's the last crop and a shot of the flower room. Just a little background to whats happened in there.

It's CO2'd and sealed up.

Turbos 3000w sealed flower room 4

Turbos 3000w sealed flower room

Turbos 3000w sealed flower room 2

Turbos 3000w sealed flower room 3

T

TurboAllWD

Here's the next crop that's more than ready for 12/12. Most are strains from CW. Went Coco this round and I'm loving it, the roots and plants never looked this healthy before!

Chemdog Sour Diesel
4SD
Sour Bubble
Glass Slipper
Camelot Kush
Blue Moon Rocks
Ogiesel
Oger99

IMG 5828

IMG 5830

IMG 5827

IMG 5847

IMG 5844

IMG 5845

IMG 5846

IMG 5850

Also plan on flowering a Colorado Cough in a 20gal bucket filled with soil and a DNA genetics freebie Rocklock.

IMG 5848

IMG 5842

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Oh snap! Damn, I thought you had ceiling restrictions? Looking good brah and those bud shots are pretty sweet... :mmm

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Nice room, Loads of space and the ladies tannning never looked prettier.

A

ace

I am stoked I stumbled over this thread! Looks great bro! Let me know how the blue moon rocks turns out, sounds like a bitching strain!

Ace

T

TurboAllWD

Looks good man.

Thanks man, about to post some pic's with the flower room completely filled.

Oh snap! Damn, I thought you had ceiling restrictions? Looking good brah and those bud shots are pretty sweet... :mmm

Hahaha Thanks for the compliments. Yeah man 7' ceilings and 5'+CSD's/4SD plus their pots, probably going to bring them upstairs with the 8' ceilings so they have a better chance. Plenty of time to build a 8' 1000w flower room, I gota wait a week and make sure these spidermites are completely gone. I think they came from a grow store. They could be well over 6' by then, hope I don't stress em too much or break too many branches getting them upstairs. The bright side is I get to upgrade my flowering wattage and space!

Nice room, Loads of space and the ladies tannning never looked prettier.

Thanks brotha, the grow room has tons of space, only a 1000w in there for a 10x13 or something

I am stoked I stumbled over this thread! Looks great bro! Let me know how the blue moon rocks turns out, sounds like a bitching strain!

Ace

Sup man, appreciate the comments, glad your tuning in for the show. I'm not going to lie, this is my most exciting flowering run yet. I'll definitely let ya know on the BMR, plenty of pic's coming. It all just hit 12/12! And its overloaded with dank genetics.

T

TurboAllWD

Took a few pic's before the lights went out. Have one plant that likes to wilt a couple hours before the dark cycle, both in veg and now flower. Wonder whats up with it. Well I'm about to hit up the slopes for the first time this year, have some shredding to do at Keystone. Looking forward to taking macro shots of these ladies once they put on some weight. Lots of pics coming.

IMG 5856

IMG 5859

IMG 5863

B

biggun4me

Nice job... You have inspired me to add more plants to my flower room next time... Peace
You can check out my grow....

T

TurboAllWD

Thanks man, will definitely check out you're grow. I just picked up a 20 bucket drip/bubbler setup but its missing a few things. Can't wait to get it up and running. I'm going to turn the grow into a 3000w flower room as well and veg the plants with nothing but T5's and T8's somewhere else.

D

dmtcorey

nice grow !

im looking for ward to following your progress !

peace~

C

ClearWater

Looking great bro! I must have missed this log when you started it. Way to rep the CW. Just give those no pest strips a few days , go get a few new ones too if you just started bloom and take care of them. Everything looks happy man, props and keep it rollin. Yea I must say Im interested in the Blue Moon Rocks as well. Ive had people tell me its amazing. My mom died when I was away unfortunately but I still have a cut that was in a 4x4. We shall see if this one is worth saving I suppose.

T

TurboAllWD

nice grow !

im looking for ward to following your progress !

peace~

Thanks! I'll update regularly with pics, their going full throttle now in week 1. Their currently weaving into a sea of green thats going to be one hell of a mess pulling apart. I'm up for the task though, once the CSD's and 4SD get their own room I'll be able to spread out the rest of the dank over 3,000w's. It's going to be fun I won't lie, probably all going down tonight.

CW- Thanks man, really appreciate everything! I gota give the Coco some credit for the awesome shit thats happening but the truth is all the new genetics are what did the trick. How long do you keep the strips in after you see their all dead? I don't want any eggs hatching, normally leave them in 3-4 days after i cant find any live ones. I took a cut of the BMR before I flowered so its staying around for sure. Heard lots of good things about it.

C

ClearWater

Awesome dude, cant wait to see the 3000w goodness runnin on all cylinders. Ive only had mites 2 times and that was a few years ago but when I threw those hot shot strips in there they were pretty much nuked the next day. I would keepem in there for like 4 days like you say and that should do the trick man, especially in a sealed room.

T

TurboAllWD

Speaking of running on all cylinders, my bulbs are getting really old. I need some new digilux or ushio 1000w's, going to make an order from horticulturesource. Might even grab a dual arch ushio from there as well, would put it in the middle of the 3000w's. If I had more plants ready I'd put the 4th 1000w back in the flower room, worked perfect last winter. Then it would really be running on all 4 cylinders and the digital ballasts will turbocharge that shit. Just upgraded from 1 to 3 digital ballasts yesterday. My newest Oger99's, Glass Slippers and CSD's are about to get wet in a new/used hydro setup, which means im going to need clones for the coco pots. Too many strains to choose from. I'm going to need help choosing, its tough. haha

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

3000 watts of fresh bulbs, CO2, Kush and Diesels o my! Nice room turbo I'm digging it man. Sounds like you got some work cut out to get through those genes! Not a bad problem to have. Can't wait to see that sticky and maybe blow on some:)

Pank Mon

T

TurboAllWD

3000 watts of fresh bulbs, CO2, Kush and Diesels o my! Nice room turbo I'm digging it man. Sounds like you got some work cut out to get through those genes! Not a bad problem to have. Can't wait to see that sticky and maybe blow on some:)

Pank Mon

Thanks for dropping in Pank! The CSD's and 4SD are about to get hit with pk 13/14 and pics coming soon. 1400ppm's and cooool temps for now, they seem to be liking it more this way. Yeah thats one of my favorite problems. You're Platinum Bubba Kush and Big Bubba Diesel sets the bar pretty high. hahah I JUST now finished the last of the PBK. What a treat bro, cant wait to get some sticky like that of my own. It's happenin but havin a hard time waiting, once its cured i'll definitely be stoppin by with the Kush and Diesels!

T

TurboAllWD

The tiny bud sitting on the jar lid is Colorado Cough. All the other pics are of the CSDs/4SD 4wks in flower and Oger99's 2wks in. And their all in my 3000w ventilated grow. :icon_spin: No A/C, no dehumidifier, just fans and lights. Love the simplicity and the cold/dry Colorado air!

IMG 5917
IMG 5913
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
The upper canopy looks good TurboAllWD... Not sure if it's the angle of the photo, but the lower canopy (bottom 1/3 of the plants) seems like it's in the shade... :thinking

Top Bottom