Turbo's Firehouse 20kw 60 Plant Tree Grow

• Thread starter turbo14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
turbo14

turbo14

Damn playa your room has the turbo going on! Nice show and a huge variety of flavors to boot. How do you function in a room like that? I would be walking around pinching buds and repetitively smelling my fingers going "mmmmmmm".

Thanks for stopping by.

All plants are under 8 Lights right now. All 20 are almost hung. When the plants are flipped and spread out, there will be a good bit of room to work. I will have to pull a few trees out to get to other trees:)

Even in Veg, I open the door and I'm like mmmmmmmmmmm. Lot's of funky, skunky, rotten, and beautiful plants on this run.

turbo

S

Steel Erection

Pure Blend Grow - 15-20ml per gallon
Always feed with Liquid Karma even on water days:)
Always have Fish and Kelp in your Mix
1 TSP Xtreme Blend per gallon
LOTS of Molasses

Pure Blend Bloom @ 20ml per gallon

The secret to this mix? The extreme blend, OMRI listed Nitrogen product that I spray once a week and add to all veg mixes. Kelp4less.com

Got a few inches last night. Time to get the ski's together!

PH is 6.3-6.5.

Nice tip. I'm gonna check the site out. It is time to get the skis together. Was talking to my daughter about dropping them off to get tuned. 2 Kids 4 pairs of skis. I'll be out in a few weeks hope the weather doesn't turn too fast.

turbo14

turbo14

Well the 20+ lighter will be flipped in two weeks from today:)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch..

My 8kw 35 Plant Coco DTW is @ 43 Days

All Oger supposedly grape ape x og kush. Looks like a friggin' huge sweet skunk to me.

2012 10 28 212033

and then
2012 10 28 212038

pumpin up the jams

2012 10 28 212049

I've been in the no larf club for years now and here's how.. Prune, prune, prune, top colas only for this fella.
2012 10 28 212115

Veg Plants crankin' along. Some mommas and current seed project. Connesoir Genetics OG CHEM.
All plants are in House and Garden Coco. They have only been fed recycled water from my minisplit and CNS 17 Grow. Not one additive.

2012 10 28 212144

Puff, Puff, Puff, Puff, Passsssss

turbo

S

Steel Erection

Thanks man. Keep it simple.

(2) 4 bulb t5s daisy chained. 8 bulbs total in the 5x5 tent.

Turbo

I think that's exactly where I'm at. Gettin back to keepin it simple. I'm thinkin about switchin the lights for my mothers. I use 3 - 400's now. Was thinkin about replacing those with 8 bulb t5's. What do you think? Also hoping to cut a little off my electric bill. -SE

turbo14

turbo14

I think that's exactly where I'm at. Gettin back to keepin it simple. I'm thinkin about switchin the lights for my mothers. I use 3 - 400's now. Was thinkin about replacing those with 8 bulb t5's. What do you think? Also hoping to cut a little off my electric bill. -SE

T5's are awesome for vegging small to medium sized plants. If your veg is between 1-3 weeks, T5's are what's up.

Also a 8 bulb T5 has more lumens that a 400 watt MH I am pretty sure. In the neighborhood of 45,000-50,000 Lumens.

turbo

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nice grow room for sure.. your def gonna yield big that's for sure. Im digging your pruning. That's how I use to run mines before. I run smaller girls now so no need for that anymore.

Hey would you mid posting pics of the brain og. Haven't heard of that for a while. Never seen the cut just remember when some. Club at the valley use to carry that brain og for 30 a gram. It was while back though but people would eat it up at that price and they only sold grams..

Have you ran her before.?

Georgekush22

Georgekush22

Well the 20+ lighter will be flipped in two weeks from today:)

Meanwhile, back at the ranch..

My 8kw 35 Plant Coco DTW is @ 43 Days

All Oger supposedly grape ape x og kush. Looks like a friggin' huge sweet skunk to me.

View attachment 264212

and then
View attachment 264213
pumpin up the jams

View attachment 264214

I've been in the no larf club for years now and here's how.. Prune, prune, prune, top colas only for this fella.
View attachment 264215

Veg Plants crankin' along. Some mommas and current seed project. Connesoir Genetics OG CHEM.
All plants are in House and Garden Coco. They have only been fed recycled water from my minisplit and CNS 17 Grow. Not one additive.

View attachment 264218

Puff, Puff, Puff, Puff, Passsssss

turbo
Damn bro.... The bitches have gained some weight since the last time I saw em. :D

turbo14

turbo14

Nice grow room for sure.. your def gonna yield big that's for sure. Im digging your pruning. That's how I use to run mines before. I run smaller girls now so no need for that anymore.

Hey would you mid posting pics of the brain og. Haven't heard of that for a while. Never seen the cut just remember when some. Club at the valley use to carry that brain og for 30 a gram. It was while back though but people would eat it up at that price and they only sold grams..

Have you ran her before.?

No Brain OG in flower yet, been topping her like crazy so that I can whore her out and fill rooms. I've smoked flowers off her though. OG flavor fa sho'.

Also, just picked up the real deal Skywalker OG that is straight fire. Pretty sure i'm gonna have to get a place just for mommas:)

Damn bro.... The bitches have gained some weight since the last time I saw em. :D

Yeah man these things are chunkin' out, they have been eatin' good.

Good Times
turbo

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Dam homie. Your rooms are off the fucking hook! Keep It Simple Stoner! No Larf Club! That's where its at right there. Im hanging out to watch this one and dream of my own big room!;)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Definitley KILLIN IT homie! T5s do the damn thang dont they. Ive never seen any other lighting stack nodes as tight as a T5. Awesome strain too! Looks real chunky. Big yeilder. I love Grape Ape. She def brought some size to the table! Mad props on all accounts! Goodshit man.
Quest

turbo14

turbo14

Dam homie. Your rooms are off the fucking hook! Keep It Simple Stoner! No Larf Club! That's where its at right there. Im hanging out to watch this one and dream of my own big room!;)

Thanks bro. Glad to have ya along for the ride. Crushin' time.

Definitley KILLIN IT homie! T5s do the damn thang dont they. Ive never seen any other lighting stack nodes as tight as a T5. Awesome strain too! Looks real chunky. Big yeilder. I love Grape Ape. She def brought some size to the table! Mad props on all accounts! Goodshit man.
Quest

Love T5s. Yeah, Oger is the straight chunk. Started flushing them all tonight with water and Humboldt Honey then it's on to straight water..

turbo

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Inspiring work turbo14, everybody looks happy and ready to show and prove.

p.s. share a pic of the skywalker when you have a minute, i'm trying to verify a hybrid.

JAWS

JAWS

is that oger from O-KID from back in the day?..

looking killer in there:)

N

namaste

Pure Blend Grow - 15-20ml per gallon
Always feed with Liquid Karma even on water days:)
Always have Fish and Kelp in your Mix
1 TSP Xtreme Blend per gallon
LOTS of Molasses

Pure Blend Bloom @ 20ml per gallon

The secret to this mix? The extreme blend, OMRI listed Nitrogen product that I spray once a week and add to all veg mixes. Kelp4less.com

Got a few inches last night. Time to get the ski's together!

PH is 6.3-6.5.
Looking awesome Turbo! Was wondering if this is just your veg mix? With 20ml of bloom too? Or is this recipe for your teas? Sorry for all the questions, looking very healthy!. Thanks in advance!

S

Steel Erection

Would you share your tea recipe? Also I just got the extreme blend. Do you add it to your tea also or just your veg mixes. Since your running basically all organic what do you use to ph your feeds? Silica? -SE

turbo14

turbo14

Looking awesome Turbo! Was wondering if this is just your veg mix? With 20ml of bloom too? Or is this recipe for your teas? Sorry for all the questions, looking very healthy!. Thanks in advance!

No bloom in my veg mix, just swap the grow for the bloom during the transition. I drop the extreme blend during week 2 of flower.

My basic tea

4 Gallons RO
1 Cup Castings
1 Cup Humisoil
50ml Age old Fish and Seaweed
50ml Hi Brixx Molasses

Brew for 24 hours, apply full strength to roots. Dilute 50% when applying to leaf surface.

is that oger from O-KID from back in the day?..

looking killer in there:)

Got it from a warehouse I was running. Was labeled Grape Ape x OG Kush

Would you share your tea recipe? Also I just got the extreme blend. Do you add it to your tea also or just your veg mixes. Since your running basically all organic what do you use to ph your feeds? Silica? -SE

Extreme is BOMB in teas. 1 Tsp per gallon. Not past 2 weeks in flower, too much stretch.

I PH with Lemon Juice and Baking Soda

turbo

Top Bottom