Turbo's Firehouse 20kw 60 Plant Tree Grow

• Thread starter turbo14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
turbo14

turbo14

I've been lurking around this site for a while and never found it worth my time to make an account until I found your page. I stumbled upon it while reading an old thread where you were going back and forth with what seemed to be an old man. Entertaining stuff, but this 20kw grow is the bees knees. Cheers.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/fair-salary-for-head-grower.40436/page-3

Glad to have ya. I have been running a 250 light grow facility for two years. This past week, I decided to part ways and go on my own. There is too much greed in those businesses.

Getting back to my roots never felt soo good. :)

Flipping the 20kw room a week from today.

I've got a grip of new goodies and toys coming this week.

Love and light

B

bigdog123

Wow, right on. I hope things work for you with your new path. I look forward to following your project, interacting with the people on this site, and all that other good jazz.

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Glad to have ya. I have been running a 250 light grow facility for two years. This past week, I decided to part ways and go on my own. There is too much greed in those businesses.

Love and light
Hey bro killer buds, just wondering we're did you get you ecsdxchem and also if you know we're to get real sour d seeds .? Thanks

turbo14

turbo14

Hey bro killer buds, just wondering we're did you get you ecsdxchem and also if you know we're to get real sour d seeds .? Thanks

Thanks man.

The ECSD x Chem was a cut from a friend as well as the Sour D. The ECSD is suppose to get large!

You can snag some of Rez's Sour Diesel still on Seedboutique.com I think.

turbo14

turbo14

Blackberry Kush
Blackberry

GrandDoggy Purps

Granddog

CatPiss Romulan Leaf.

Catpisss

turbo

turbo14

turbo14

I hope that leaf is from a plant juiced up on extreme...-SE

You know it! Compost tea + Fish + Kelp + Molasses + Base Fertilizer.

Extreme Blend is packed with aminos, kelp, humics, and fulvics..This shit is a winner.

Basically, I'm feeding the plant one way... and the microbes another.. Then they just do their thing. Gotta love organic steriods..

Word. Let's get down with the get down.. in dirt.

turbo

S

Steel Erection

So your feeding your base with your tea? Every feed? Are you still using Liquid K? Do you add that to your tea also? I apologize for the hundred questions. I'm just trying to get down a regime that works with the teas. I just fed 15 ml pbp grow, 5 ml calmag, 5ml silica blast,1 tsp extreme, ph' ed to 6.4. Now my plan was to feed, feed, tea. Should I be doing it differently? Also when you make your tea when do you add the old age fish......-SE

S

Steel Erection

You ever run the extreme in hydro? I run flood tables with hydroton? - SE

turbo14

turbo14

You ever run the extreme in hydro? I run flood tables with hydroton? - SE

Yup for sure, I've ran it in Rez's. If you plan to use in your rez, replace nutrient solution every 4-5 days as the organics start to get funky.

So your feeding your base with your tea? Every feed? Are you still using Liquid K? Do you add that to your tea also? I apologize for the hundred questions. I'm just trying to get down a regime that works with the teas. I just fed 15 ml pbp grow, 5 ml calmag, 5ml silica blast,1 tsp extreme, ph' ed to 6.4. Now my plan was to feed, feed, tea. Should I be doing it differently? Also when you make your tea when do you add the old age fish......-SE

Good question. Pure Blend Pro (base nutrient) is not applied the same day as tea, at least not as a root drench. Liquid karma is not needed in tea, but has some great humics in it. I would say just keep the liquid K to be used with base nutrient watering days only for ya for starters.

Honestly I would just apply the tea on your normal water days. Base nutrients are Fed on the first water, then compost tea, then back to base nutrient.

I bet those babies were screamin' from that feed! Little secret for ya too. Foliar spray extreme, compost tea, hell anything beneficial right before you water. Why? This replicates nature.. it is simply un-natural for a plant to receive rain water outside without the leafs absorbing water first. Rain pours, the leaves get wet, water rolls down to the soil irrigating the plant. For best results with foliar sprays, apply right when the lights turn on.

Basically, when you are applying compost tea, your intention is not to feed the plant. Your intention is to feed the microbes in the soil. Beneficial bacteria and fungal hyphae will colonize your leaves and root zone. The more (and diverse) microbes you have in your plants means greater protection from pathogens, bad bacterias and pests. Your plants will also be able to absorb nutrients more efficiently therefor increasing yields and overall quality.

Now let's grow some FUNK.

turbo

coloradochem

coloradochem

Love and light

what strains? good for you! and looking good my friend.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Thanks man!

All the strains listed on the first page. All in 20 gallon Aurora pots. Lot's of fire genetics..

Next run is all ECSD X Chem and Fire Grapes to keep it simple... Altimood cuts:)

I feel alive again.

I'm about to rage the FUCK out of this room.

turbo

Rage is good. Never let them tell you different!
Congrats on going your own way, brother. Hell of a start you got going, too-
I would love a heady cut of the strains above- just so I could get an idea of what all the fuss is about!

S

Steel Erection

Yup for sure, I've ran it in Rez's. If you plan to use in your rez, replace nutrient solution every 4-5 days as the organics start to get funky.

Good question. Pure Blend Pro (base nutrient) is not applied the same day as tea, at least not as a root drench. Liquid karma is not needed in tea, but has some great humics in it. I would say just keep the liquid K to be used with base nutrient watering days only for ya for starters.

Honestly I would just apply the tea on your normal water days. Base nutrients are Fed on the first water, then compost tea, then back to base nutrient.

I bet those babies were screamin' from that feed! Little secret for ya too. Foliar spray extreme, compost tea, hell anything beneficial right before you water. Why? This replicates nature.. it is simply un-natural for a plant to receive rain water outside without the leafs absorbing water first. Rain pours, the leaves get wet, water rolls down to the soil irrigating the plant. For best results with foliar sprays, apply right when the lights turn on.

Basically, when you are applying compost tea, your intention is not to feed the plant. Your intention is to feed the microbes in the soil. Beneficial bacteria and fungal hyphae will colonize your leaves and root zone. The more (and diverse) microbes you have in your plants means greater protection from pathogens, bad bacterias and pests. Your plants will also be able to absorb nutrients more efficiently therefor increasing yields and overall quality.

Now let's grow some FUNK.

turbo

They did. I think I fed 11 with the extreme and the base and the next day they were lovin it. I planned on foliar feeding with the tea but the way you put it was great. I never thought about it like replicating nature, it makes sense. So feed , tea, feed, is the way to go? I haven't gotten the Age old yet But I think I read that it was best to add the fish oil at the end of the brew like maybe the last 15-20 min. When do you add your old age to your brew? Also in the tea will be caps' benny's. So hopefully my little microbeal world will be rockin. You got me stoked bro. I'm really diggin this so far. If all goes well I might drop the flood tables. Thanks for your help T14- SE

turbo14

turbo14

Rage is good. Never let them tell you different!
Congrats on going your own way, brother. Hell of a start you got going, too-
I would love a heady cut of the strains above- just so I could get an idea of what all the fuss is about!

Thanks! Yup, raging the garden is always gravy!

Hopefully you'll be able to smell the buds through your screen on this one!

They did. I think I fed 11 with the extreme and the base and the next day they were lovin it. I planned on foliar feeding with the tea but the way you put it was great. I never thought about it like replicating nature, it makes sense. So feed , tea, feed, is the way to go? I haven't gotten the Age old yet But I think I read that it was best to add the fish oil at the end of the brew like maybe the last 15-20 min. When do you add your old age to your brew? Also in the tea will be caps' benny's. So hopefully my little microbeal world will be rockin. You got me stoked bro. I'm really diggin this so far. If all goes well I might drop the flood tables. Thanks for your help T14- SE

Feed, Tea, Feed is a great regiment with organics. There is absolutely no need to flush salts.

I don't use fish oil, I use fish emulsion and fish hydroslate. Emulsion for the bacteria dominant teas and hydroslate for fungal dominant teas.

Also, I have been using Cap's bennies for about 3 weeks now. HOLY SHIT! If you are a tea brewer and you are not using all these strains of bennies, you are missing out. period.

Add Caps bennies to the Tea recipe I have listed above and see it before your eyes.

Also, Cap tea can be diluted 1 cup to 10 gallons of water.

turbo

Top Bottom