Turn Your Reclaim Into Someone elses Medicine!!

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cephalopod

cephalopod

Here they are, 5.3g claim, 25g coconut oil, 4.5g lecithin, bio-activated for an hour @ 210F, yield was 43 'OO" caps.

IMG 1739

IMG 1737

IMG 1734
IMG 1738

Last edited:
E

Edible Man

caps are great...no nasty taste and all the great effect, @cephalopod how do you get it in the capsules so neatly? Evewrytime I do it with a syringe it always causes a mess on the outside of the capsule/storage vessel

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What is 5.3 grams of claim? 5.3 grams if bho?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
What is 5.3 grams of claim? 5.3 grams if bho?

Are you asking what % of your BHO turns into ? Cause i have no idea... Closest i know was 30 Grams of bho ended up being around 20 grams of reclaim..

so about 2/3's ends up as claim.

Guess i did know :P

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Really not a good idea to dump it down the drain its gonna stick to your pipes and eventually cause a nice clog..

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Really not a good idea to dump it down the drain its gonna stick to your pipes and eventually cause a nice clog..
I use hot water and ISO to thin it out. Not my house it's a rental and a piece of shit at that and I'm moving no pun intended

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Lol nah landlord the one who taught me:p .
So what does a lil Dabbie like your self do to clean the rig so it's like brand new?

Hot water works to get most of the reclaim out, then either acetone or iso to finish the job.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I know but how do you claim your reclaim so to say when doing this method

how i Reclaim the claim, Simple, Fill the rig with as much water as it can hold, Put the oil rig on a heat source ( Griddle ) Crank that bitch up to the point the water is near boiling ( It won't actually boil ) Then I just tilt the rig and dump the contents into a glass beaker, then i move that beaker to the faucet and run ice cold water into the beaker / claim / hot water to solidify the chunk of claim, then once its solid and stuck to the glass well and will not fall out if i turn the glass upside down i'll dump the water out, then move the reclaim to the vac chamber to pull the rest of the water if im feeling like im gonna smoke it, if its for edibles i'll just call it a day right there :D

hope thats what you ment.

Top Bottom