TURNING EXOTIC'S STARFIGHTER F2 INTO STONE

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

Definitely AWESOME phenos. After going thru this entire thread, I think I be popping my pack of Starfighters. Medusa this thread definitely turned me to stone just going thru it. Top shelf for sure. I wish they had a scratch and sniff feature on our pc's. I am glad I jumped on these as soon as they were dropped. Thanks Ex for keeping the fire going. Mahalo Medusa for burning down the house with the Starfighter. This strain looks awesome. Happy growing. PL.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Definitely AWESOME phenos. After going thru this entire thread, I think I be popping my pack of Starfighters. Medusa this thread definitely turned me to stone just going thru it. Top shelf for sure. I wish they had a scratch and sniff feature on our pc's. I am glad I jumped on these as soon as they were dropped. Thanks Ex for keeping the fire going. Mahalo Medusa for burning down the house with the Starfighter. This strain looks awesome. Happy growing. PL.
Yah pop em ...just got the opportunity to see some first hand of exotic's ...and my pheno is the same awesome frostyness... Go for it!!!

SoSour

SoSour

Bravo Medusa, simply a stunning job on the whole thread!
I was looking for some help with my StarFighter's,
mainly things like how much can you push them in the grow phase,
& in the flowering stage. I'm sure I'll figure it out, as long as I go slow & steady!
I started with 4, & ended up with 4/4.. ...
I'm stoked to run these, but can't wait to try the final product.
Cheers on another successful grow, Medusa.. ...:angelic::cigar:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Bravo Medusa, simply a stunning job on the whole thread!
I was looking for some help with my StarFighter's,
mainly things like how much can you push them in the grow phase,
& in the flowering stage. I'm sure I'll figure it out, as long as I go slow & steady!
I started with 4, & ended up with 4/4.. ...
I'm stoked to run these, but can't wait to try the final product.
Cheers on another successful grow, Medusa.. ...:angelic::cigar:

Thanks @SoSour enjoy I ended up with a frosty , yummy plant

Top Bottom