• Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

IMG 2265
=================================================
IDENTIFICATION STARFIGHTER F2 (STARFIGHTER T/A * STARFIGHTER LAD
date: 8-1-13
Strain: STARFIGHTER F2 (LEMON ALIEN DAWG / TAHOE ALIEN )
Judge: SoSeRtHc1
Breeder: EXOTIC GENETIX
Grower: Medusa

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION – lime green nuggets with orange hairs totally covered in crystals

1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.
2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.
3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [40 ] Cloudy [50 ] Amber [10 ] Dark [ ]%

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

Brown [ ] Green [x ] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [x ] Red [ ] Rust [x ] Orange [ x] Purple [ ] Black [ ]

5. Bud density: [8 ] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [1 ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [1 ] Mango [1 ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [4 ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [6 ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [3 ] Pine [6 ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ]
Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [ 4] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [8 ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

7. Aroma [10 ] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

8. Seed content [0 ] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded. 1 immature seed found in 2 zips actually was excited to get the 1 – I personally love to find 1-2 s1 seeds in a batch makes for exciting experiments on future work.

9. Weeks cured [ 3] If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing. This was not cured to its full potential which is not the growers fault as demand out met supply but has a amazing taste and bag appeal. I have kept a small sample incase I need to update this but this is about as good weed gets

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS: extremely sticky totally covered in crystal goodness. A true pleasure to smoke and fade the days cares away.
==================================================
THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) [ ]
Vaporizer (enter the brand name) [ ]
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass) [ ]
Joint (enter brand of papers) [ x] raw extra large papers
Other (specify):

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [1 ] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [2 ] Floral [2 ]
Mango [ ] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [6 ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ 5] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [1 ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [X ] Iron/Rust [ ]
Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ 9X] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

3. Taste [10 ] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.
This herb was one of the best if not the best I have smoked to date. A real joy to smoke but be awake and aware as I found myself halfway thru my first joint falling out on the couch to awake a hour later with a stiff neck. Stay on top of your high or you could miss it…..lol
4. State of dryness [5 ] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [ 9] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.
With a longer cure would easily be a 10
6. Smoke expansion [1 ] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS: The smoke was pleasant nothing harsh about it burned clean white and was easily held in lungs to desired release. A all around tremendous strain and as the breeder for this strain can attest a great breeding partner to most stable lines

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. Dosage [ ] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.
I am generally a over indulger at night time so I smoke it all but as stated above was pleasantly couch locked after half the joint.
2. Effect onset [1 ] Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. Sativa influence [2 ] Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. Indica influence [8 ] Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. Potency [9.5 ] Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. Duration [2.5-3 hrs ] Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.
again I tend to over indulge at night time.
7. Tolerance build up [ ] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly. Not yet but I intend to

8. Usability [ ] Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [5 ] Day - work [1 ] Evening - relax [ 8] Night - sleep [ 9]

9. Overall satisfaction [9.5 ] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

10.Ability and conditions [10 ] Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [x ] No [ ]

12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[xP] [N] Ability to rest or sit still – most def
[xP] [N] Anxiety relief – was anxiety free after smoking
[P] [xN] Appetite – not much of a junk food muncher
[xP] [N] Audio perception – all good pot enhances music to me
[xP] [N] Humor perception – smoked alone with non smoking wife , I thought I was funny , she seemed annoyed ….
[xP] [N] Imagination/creativity – turn on , tune in , drop out
[P] [xN] Paranoia relief – have not got paranoid in years
[P] [xN] Sex drive – to high to even care (been married 25yrs )
[xP] [N] Sleep [xP] [N] Pain relief
[P] [N] Speech process- na
[P] [N] Taste perception- na
[xP] [N] Thought process – mind was wandering away
[P] [N] Visual perception - na

EXTENDED MEDICAL SURVEY (optional)

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[P] [N]ADD/ADHD
x[P] [N]Alcoholism/Alcohol Abuse – not a big drinker when smoked up
[P] [N]Allergic rhinitis –na
[P] [N]Amphetamine Dependence- na
[P] [N]Ankylosing Spondylitis – not a clue
[P] [N]Anorexia - na
[P] [N]Arthritis/Musculoskeletar pain
[P] [N]Asthma/Cough
[P] [N]Bipolar disorder
[P] [N]Cancer/Chemotherapy
[P] [N]Chronic fatigue
[P] [N]Crohn's/IBS
[xP] [N]Depression – who is depressed blasted
[P] [N]Diarrhea
[P] [N]Drusen of Optic Nerve
[P] [N]Epilepsy
[P] [N]Glaucoma
[P} [N]Hepatitis
[P] [N]Hiccough
[P] [N]High blood pressure/Racingpulse
[xP] [N]Insomnia
[P] [N]Itching
[P] [N]Migraine/vascular headache
[P] [N]Muscle Spasm
[P] [N]Muscular movement disorders
[P] [N]Nausea
[P] [N]Panic Attack
[P] [N]Peripheral nerve pain
[P] [N]Post traumatic Stress Disorder
[P] [N]Pre Menstrual Syndrome
[P] [N]Sedative/Opiate Dependence
[P] [N]Schizophrenia
[P] [N]SLE - systemic lupus erythematosus
[P] [N]Spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis

FINAL COMMENTS:
_This is a awesome strain made from a highly regarded strain in potency / price / breeding aspects I will def be growing some starfighter hybrids in the future . The breeder did a awesome job with f2 stock and the grower did a equally good job bringing out the potential of this strain from 1 pheno so far , looking forward to many more pheno’s to grow test and breed with awesome work from all involved ………._________________

Blessings SoSerThc1 …….

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Epic report Soser!!! Seriously well thought out and much love :)

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thank you for the smoke report SOS, too bad the wife wouldn't smoke with you , could of been more enjoyable maybe in 30 yrs... Again great job Medusa

Any time girl was my pleasure .......
Epic report Soser!!! Seriously well thought out and much love :)
Thanks bro just a report you and Medusa deserve the praise .... great work .... well see ya soon 2 wks and 4 hrs

blessings and respect
SoSerThC1

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Working late Ex,,,,best of luck at the cup......LUV Medusa !!!
Thank you Ms. M ;)

Very much appreciate the words....wish I coulda seen ya face up here...it puts hempfest to shame no matter how menatenous it is to blaze cats out all day lol. I'm hoping and praying for the best :)

Good vibes~~

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thank you Ms. M ;)

Very much appreciate the words....wish I coulda seen ya face up here...it puts hempfest to shame no matter how menatenous it is to blaze cats out all day lol. I'm hoping and praying for the best :)

Good vibes~~
Next yr ! should of hit the cup instead of hempfest but then would of missed the party.... My fingers are crossed .... best of luck !!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Just wanted to tell Exotic and crew congrats on winning in the concentrates at the cup!!!! Must be some good stuff!!!

Agreed keep on keeping on , good things will keep coming and can't happen to a nicer dude ..... best of luck to you and all the nw47 crew in the future ....

karma SoSerThc1

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Just wanted to tell Exotic and crew congrats on winning in the concentrates at the cup!!!! Must be some good stuff!!!
Agreed keep on keeping on , good things will keep coming and can't happen to a nicer dude ..... best of luck to you and all the nw47 crew in the future ....

karma SoSerThc1

You two are awesome! I can't say enough how much we appreciate the love and support :) truly makes me smile and keep doing what we do because of people like you....very much love and respect. Thanks you guys for being you ;)

Good vibes~~

~Ex

Latest posts

Top Bottom