TV show documentaries about mexican cartels and weed.

• Thread starter Dillinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dillinger

The Shows on TV and the News show stories about the millions of tons
of pot that is being smuggled into the USA from Mexico. In 1989 I probably smoked my last mexican weed
and I have not even seen or heard of anyone having or smoking it. Can anyone tell me where all that weed is going and who would buy it? You can go into any MMJ dispensary in Ca and buy a 1/8th of low grade outdoor for $20 so why would anyone buy seeded mexican weed? I am just wondering where its getting smoked at. Even in Kentucky where its as illegal as hell to have a joint you can find great weed that's grown in Ca or even in Kentucky. I just wonder how much of these stories are the DEA and the border patrol trying to get bigger funding.
Or what's the possibility that Mexico's cartels are growing better weed and its not the same stuff we used to get.
With all the money that El Chapo has and the power to do what he wants he should be building massive indoor grow operations. They could at least be growing something that we want. Anyways I am rambling but anyone know who's smoking that shwag?

J

jaybudding

Most of it goes east they don't have primo like you think when over half the people in the US trying it, it has to come from somewhere. The hustlers in the east don't have last years outdoor like the westcoast. As you can see from this site its not easy to grow primo!

Top Bottom