TV Shows?

• Thread starter ogplatinum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Alright so i've watched the Office seasons 1-7, 5 times over, and Parks and Rec over 4 times (all 3 season).

Netflix doesnt have the Big Bang Theory, any more Office or Parks and Rec. Lets just say im a home body, besides school and family lol. :sun Love kicking back with my dog and girlfriend and watching some funny tv. BUT I cant find anything or any MORE of the tv show/series that I enjoy to watch. I love the above shows and lots like them, but netflix just doesnt seem to have anything more for me!

This thread is possibly for you guys to suggest some shows to me and tell me what you enjoy watching! You follow any shows religiously? Lets talk tv! I know commercials blow, tv is corrupt, blah blah blah. Would rather keep that bullshit for another thread and just talk about having some laughs at some funny tv.

Lets hear it! :bong2: and another one...:bong2:

MEGA956

MEGA956

// The Universe is awesome, it trips me the fuck out. It's abit nerdy.
Reality tv runs everything now.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

If anyone has not seen "Trailer Park Boys", it is one of the best stoner comedies ever. Netflix definitely has it too bro! My old lady loves it and she is a picky one lmao.

~nugzz

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

If anyone has not seen "Trailer Park Boys", it is one of the best stoner comedies ever. Netflix definitely has it too bro! My old lady loves it and she is a picky one lmao.

~nugzz

Forgot to add that, watched all the seasons that are available as well. Lol.

Digging the suggestions guys! Keep em comin! I hate reality TV FUCK THAT!!!

Think im going to just have to wait and hope more Office will be shot sometime in the future. :sun

bloads

bloads

[YOUTUBE]Nlh12SdL8V8[/YOUTUBE]

XBMC w/Icefilms plugin gives you access to like 70,000 streaming videos (like 10x the amount of netflix), almost any TV show or movie that you can think of. Best part is it's FREE. Read the info for the vid (open the video up in youtube), it has links for the program & the two plugins.

This thing's causing my couch to work a lot more than it's used to. :bong2:

XBMC = Xbox Media Center. It's just a sleek utility for streaming files that are already stored on megaupload.com. icefilms has them all categorized and they utilize XBMC via a plugin to allow users to access it easily.

It sounds like you're looking for comedies, I'll throw some out that haven't been mentioned:
workaholics, always sunny in philidelphia, party down (cancelled), arrrested development (cancelled)

darkmatter

darkmatter

hell on wheels is newish and i think might start gettin down at some point, not yet.justified is ok to watch when the dude is shooting people. archer are louie are funny if you givem min.walking dead cant fuck with breaking bad but its a awsome show that you can catch up with, i read the wikki and its got a ways to go, dont eat while you watch it either.

putembk

putembk

Maybe try trashing your TV and seeing how much stuff you get done? not to mention the money you save cancelling your cable/satellite service.

I agree, try not to watch tv, but sometimes it helps get me through the day.
I agree kolah the satisfaction of getting something accomplished is better than sitting around watching the shit on tv these days. The only thing I can watch is sports the rest is all hog shit!

B

bckwht

and i too love sports but god damn you cant even argue that they are ruining them day by day...i loved and played basketball n football my entire life and cant hardly watch a single game..every good hit is to "hard" and every street thug in bball isnt happy with his 10mill contract..pieces of shit i tell you

i do however love me some comedy but most have already been listed..anyone ever watch old "freaks n geeks" ?

putembk

putembk

and i too love sports but god damn you cant even argue that they are ruining them day by day...i loved and played basketball n football my entire life and cant hardly watch a single game..every good hit is to "hard" and every street thug in bball isnt happy with his 10mill contract..pieces of shit i tell you

i do however love me some comedy but most have already been listed..anyone ever watch old "freaks n geeks" ?

exactly right!! the nba is nothing but thugs, football rules are changing to the point that a penalty could be called on any play and baseball has slowed to the point that it puts me to sleep. Still better than Oprah, Dr Oz or the food channel. ha ha

D

dogbite

+1 on the Arrested Devlopment suggestion, that's one I never even considered, but has "one liners" one after another.. Funny show for sure.... Worth checking out to see if you can get into ot..

the rrock

the rrock

Banshee(cinemax) best show ever in history of international TV ratings

ftwendy

ftwendy

Silicon Valley - very clever, excellent work by Judge

Rick and Morty.... love that shit. So cynical :)

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Misfits......genius has not switch, I've also been struck by lightning, and staring at the sun has shown ZERO consequences after years of sun gazing sunrises and sunsets....
Naz

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sure miss leave it to beaver...

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Sure miss leave it to beaver...
Why miss it? Leave it to beaver should have plenty of seasons to watch, yes? Have a beautiful Gunnison sunrIse! Your nature pics thread is one of my favorite threads.
Naz

Top Bottom